Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We were laughing at ourselves, someone saw a goat, someone, binoculars, a puppy. To be honest, it is impossible to see anything in that blurry bridge apparition. It might be helpful, but clearing the image didn't do much, as we now see.

In this case, I see a chain of misfortunes and investigative mistakes, interspersed with questionable decisions. If you live in a tiny, old house and invite TV into it in the hope of gaining national fame, be prepared that all your cockroaches and mice, local pedophiles, catfishers, corrupt judges and odinites will be on national TV as well.

Now, what will stay in history of the Delphi case, the advancements or the drawbacks? I look at other cases, it seems that "police mistakes" take precedence (see Christina Jessop case.) At least with a rapid solution and a long court battle, the case may go down in history with "+" (Idaho, m.b.? We shall see.) But any dragging, illogical and immensely resource-consuming case invites only criticism. JMO.

We know the FBI was involved in investigating the 3rd party culprits via the task force with Click who investigated up until Ferency was murdered July 2021 (Odin Report). JH comes up with some story that the FBI was kicked off by DC in 2021 but TL says he didn’t know FBI ever left the case,so where did JHs story come from?

(ETA: I wonder if this story told by JH is the excuse as to why the FBI and their resources weren’t included in the RA investigation.)

I can only remember what I read and saw. Initially, there was local FBI branch involved, then the case was sent to GBI (perhaps it was inevitable, but it could also signify a crack in relationships between the police and BI). In the PC of 2019, one has to look at the body language of people on the podium to see that "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark". There is a rift between BI and police, one can see it. Overall, it is a very provincial situation where own insecurities take precedence over teamwork and common goal. ((( JMO.

P.S. TL was standing on the podium with DC in 2019, then a huge gap, then some other participants, so I would take his utterances with a grain of salt, but that's just me.

IMO regardless of their involvement in the murders, we can’t deny that people with direct connections to the victims were very loud and proud odinists. Anyone can do a quick google search and see for themselves.

Regardless of their involvement in the murders? Not understanding what is meant by this?

If there was no involvement by them in the murders, why would we be interested in them?

We know the FBI was involved in investigating the 3rd party culprits via the task force with Click who investigated up until Ferency was murdered July 2021 (Odin Report). JH comes up with some story that the FBI was kicked off by DC in 2021 but TL says he didn’t know FBI ever left the case,so where did JHs story come from?

(ETA: I wonder if this story told by JH is the excuse as to why the FBI and their resources weren’t included in the RA investigation.)

If the source of any of this information is from a defense motion, it should be marked highly questionable at best. If you are just trying to spin a new conspiracy culprit by slandering LE, that needs to find the trash can along with the moon landing conspiracies, etc.
It has nothing to do concerning proving whether RA killed Libby and Abby. Nothing.

MOAAT
My opinion and all that

Edit: lack of proofreading error

Regardless of their involvement in the murders? Not understanding what is meant by this?

If there was no involvement by them in the murders, why would we be interested in them?
The comment was in response to the suggestion that LE did due diligence and decided there was no connection to Odinism.

We know that there are Norse Pagans, Asatru, Odinists (whatever synonym you want) who are connected to the victims. We know that experts looked at the crime scene and thought it could be related to this religion. We know that the FBI investigated these people.

The comment was in response to the suggestion that LE did due diligence and decided there was no connection to Odinism.

We know that there are Norse Pagans, Asatru, Odinists (whatever synonym you want) who are connected to the victims. We know that experts looked at the crime scene and thought it could be related to this religion. We know that the FBI investigated these people.
We know that there are Norse Pagans ,etc. connected to the victims??

PW ( if that is whom you are referring to) flat out denies that AW was ever in his house.

BBM
Actually we don’t know that. It is very likely that BH posting unsavory pictures shortly after the crime on social media is what turned LE attention to him and his religious practices.

There is zero recorded evidence that the crime scene reflected the practices/rituals of any religion.

All my opinion

The FBI task force’s Odin Report. TC testifies at the destruction of evidence hearing and provides details of how these people are connected to the victims. Anyone can google the transcript to this hearing (March 18th IIRC) or google his name and see the affiliations.

All of this is able to and should be researched independently

I am sorry. By Click's own admission,LE doesn't believe a ritual sacrifice ever took place.
There is nothing to support that evidence was destroyed.

The 4 people that the defense asserts are the "real" killers have alibis. They are not standing trial.

For those who would want to read this again, I found it.

"A retired Indiana police officer cited in court documents by defense attorneys for the man charged in the Delphi murders is calling into question how his statements have been characterized by attorneys, suggesting the defense is “twisting facts.”

(...)

"In a statement released to Court TV, retired Rushville, Indiana officer Todd Click writes: “No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.” Click did not agree to an interview, citing the gag-order in effect on witnesses and investigators in the case."

For those who would want to read this again, I found it.

"A retired Indiana police officer cited in court documents by defense attorneys for the man charged in the Delphi murders is calling into question how his statements have been characterized by attorneys, suggesting the defense is “twisting facts.”

(...)

"In a statement released to Court TV, retired Rushville, Indiana officer Todd Click writes: “No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.” Click did not agree to an interview, citing the gag-order in effect on witnesses and investigators in the case."

Thank you!
I was looking for this and just couldn't find it.

Indiana officer Todd Click writes: “No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.”
That quote says everything, IMO

Last edited:
I am sorry. By Click's own admission,LE doesn't believe a ritual sacrifice ever took place.
There is nothing to support that evidence was destroyed.

The 4 people that the defense asserts are the "real" killers have alibis. They are not standing trial.
There is a transcript posted online - If you read the rest of the statement that was purposely skewed to sound like Click disagreed with the defense, Click goes on to state that he agrees with the culprits named by the defense and thinks the evidence was explained as he saw, but he can’t divulge with too much detail so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

I can send you a DM with the transcript if you are interested.

If anyone was to google “Todd Click’s follow up statements to TMS” it will give you the full transcript of the entire exchange.

There is a transcript posted online - If you read the rest of the statement that was purposely skewed to sound like Click disagreed with the defense, Click goes on to state that he agrees with the culprits named by the defense and thinks the evidence was explained as he saw, but he can’t divulge with too much detail so as not to jeopardize the investigation.

Ma'am, respectfully, the only thing that I was able to find was a link to a REDDIT post?

Exactly! But people only want to hear the "first part" (false interpretation) because it fits the narrative.

IMO MOO

Exactly! But people only want to hear the "first part" (false interpretation) because it fits the narrative.

IMO MOO

How is it a false interpretation?

It's a quote from the man himself.

I can't understand why anyone would believe that LE would sacrifice their careers to protect those 4 men?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back