FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts, classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay - I am in trouble... I can no longer access the court site for updates. I used to have an Alert - and not getting any from the last few days - & link I have now says page not found....

Anyone here reading - can you access the site? See above posts for links.

Last update I have is #659 from 6/28/24.

TIA if anyone can help! :)

Found it @Niner! 659 is the last update. I’m heading to bed but I’ll check again tomorrow. :)
ETA: Canceled update request. It costs $ 9.99/Month! Do you pay this on all his cases @Niner?

Last edited:
I get "sorry this site is missing"
When it said that to me, it also said “click here to search for it”. I didn’t see it at first but it took me to a page where I could search the case by name. I typed in Donald Trump and there are 144 cases from courts all over the country! Some may be a different Donald Trump, but I’m sure most are his.

When it said that to me, it also said “click here to search for it”. I didn’t see it at first but it took me to a page where I could search the case by name. I typed in Donald Trump and there are 144 cases from courts all over the country! Some may be a different Donald Trump, but I’m sure most are his.

I tried that too & could not find the correct case....

Thank you! And when you come back - can you post the link you went to? TIA! :)

When I tapped the “search here” link on the first page of your link, it took me here:

I typed in Donald Trump and it gave a long list of cases. When I found this one I tapped on it and voila:

I tried to narrow the search to south FL but it still gave cases all over, so I had to hunt a bit.

When I tapped the “search here” link on the first page of your link, it took me here:

I typed in Donald Trump and it gave a long list of cases. When I found this one I tapped on it and voila:

I tried to narrow the search to south FL but it still gave cases all over, so I had to hunt a bit.

Thank you!!! That link works for me! :)

I lost my bookmarks for Trump's court site cases - somehow?? - my mouse is too sensitive - and it disappeared.... so trying to find them again...

There’s a new update:
07/01/2024
PAPERLESS ORDER granting Consent Motion for Extension of Time to File Rule 16 Expert Disclosures 659. On or before July 30, 2024, the Special Counsel shall file supplemental expert disclosures. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 7/1/2024. (jf01)

There’s a new update:
07/01/2024
PAPERLESS ORDER granting Consent Motion for Extension of Time to File Rule 16 Expert Disclosures 659. On or before July 30, 2024, the Special Counsel shall file supplemental expert disclosures. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 7/1/2024. (jf01)

Thanks - but I can now access it! :)

So - here's more...

Document Updates:
# Date Description
661 07/01/2024 REPLY TO RESPONSE to Motion by Donald J. Trump re [612] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, based on Spoliation of Evidence in Violation of Due Process

660 07/01/2024

link: https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/USA-v-Sealed/flsd-9:2023-cr-80101-648652re

Document Updates:
# Date Description
663 07/05/2024 NOTICE of Supplemental Authority re [326] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, Based on the Unlawful Appointment and Funding of Special Counsel Jack Smith, [324] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, Based On Presidential Immunity by Donald J. Trump (filed: 07/05/2024)

link: https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/USA-v-Sealed/flsd-9:2023-cr-80101-648652re

Document Updates:
# Date Description
664 07/05/2024 MOTION for Leave to File Supplemental Briefing re the Implications of Trump v. United States re [324] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, Based On Presidential Immunity, MOTION to Stay Further Proceedings until [324] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, Based On Presidential Immunity, and [326] MOTION to Dismiss [85] Indictment, Based on the Unlawful Appointment and Funding of Special Counsel Jack Smith, are Resolved by Donald J. Trump as to Donald J. Trump, Waltine Nauta, Carlos De Oliveira. Responses due by 7/19/2024. (filed: 07/05/2024)
1. Exhibit A
2. Exhibit B

665 07/05/2024 Response Government's Supplemental Brief re Motion to Modify Conditions of Relief by USA as to Donald J. Trump (filed: 07/05/2024)

666 07/05/2024 Response In Opposition to 652 NOTICE of Filing by USA as to 592 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by Donald J. Trump to [652] Notice (Other) (filed: 07/05/2024)
667. Consent MOTION for Leave to File Excess Pages by USA as to Donald J. Trump, Waltine Nauta, Carlos De Oliveira. Responses due by 7/19/2024. (filed: 07/05/2024)

668 07/05/2024 PAPERLESS ORDER granting [667] Special Counsel's Unopposed Motion for Leave to File Overlength CIPA Submission. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 7/5/2024. (filed: 07/05/2024)

Agree completely. I can't see how the recent Supreme Court decision can apply to this case JMO.
Looks like Trump's magical thinking to declassify documents will be the tactic.

He will say he decided in his head while still in office that the documents were declassified so it was legal for him to stuff national secrets in cardboard boxes with scrapbook fodder and move them around Mar-a-Lago when the Feds were coming.

"Legal experts said they expect the defense to revisit arguments about how and when Trump could declassify classified documents as he left the White House."

Looks like Trump's magical thinking to declassify documents will be the tactic.

He will say he decided in his head while still in office that the documents were declassified so it was legal for him to stuff national secrets in cardboard boxes with scrapbook fodder and move them around Mar-a-Lago when the Feds were coming.

"Legal experts said they expect the defense to revisit arguments about how and when Trump could declassify classified documents as he left the White House."

We know Trump was not the president any longer with respect to the documents case, but will the supreme court find a way to insulate him from accountability. I really hate to ask that question, because I truly thought the Supreme Court would be even handed and true to the rule of law. I was wrong.

Document Updates:
# Date Description
669. PAPERLESS ORDER temporarily granting in part and reserving ruling in part on Defendant Trump's Motion for Supplemental Briefing on Presidential Immunity and a Partial Stay [664]. In order to allow for full briefing on the Motion, and consistent with the Special Counsel's request for the standard response period, the Court stays the following impending deadlines: Defendants' Rule 16 expert disclosures, currently due July 8, 2024; Defendants' reciprocal discovery, currently due July 10, 2024; and Special Counsel's CIPA �� 5-6 submission, currently due July 10, 2024, although the Special Counsel may proceed with filing should it so elect. On or before July 18, 2024, the Special Counsel shall respond to Defendant Trump's Motion to Stay and Request for Supplemental Briefing on Presidential Immunity. Any reply is due July 21, 2024. The Court reserves ruling on the request for additional briefing pending receipt of the Special Counsel's response and Defendants' reply. No other deadlines are impacted by this Order. Signed by Judge Aileen M. Cannon on 7/6/2024. (jf01) (filed: 07/06/2024)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back