Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally agreed, this 080672-- it could be anything. It certainly looks to me like a dob. And yeah, he might be doing the UK format Here's another thing, though.

He was using this as a dob for himself. Now, it may be a victim's dob, maybe a Jane or John Doe without a report where we don't know the dob, maybe someone missing, unreported, and her remains are undiscovered. But it could also be a date of victim death. To be honest, I'd think that's just as likely. And if that's the case, the 08 and 06 would be the date of death, but again, he is using this as his own dob. If he killed the victim on August 6, 2009, for example, he can't list "09" as a believable year of birth for himself. So I'm also kind of staying alert to victims with date of death or disappearance near/around August 6 period. The '72 may just have been an accommodation of his "need" at the time for a believable lie on his dob.
When did his father pass? TIA

Mary Murphy on Andre Isaac- Sugar Bear and what she was told last week by one of her LE connections that leads her to believe that SB is part of Gilgo-Heuerman.
I don't know if she always believed the connection and it was just confirmed for her, she says that she has written about him.

@ 40:50 Mary begins about SB.
Stay with the conversation,

Last edited:
Totally agreed, this 080672-- it could be anything. It certainly looks to me like a dob. And yeah, he might be doing the UK format Here's another thing, though.

He was using this as a dob for himself. Now, it may be a victim's dob, maybe a Jane or John Doe without a report where we don't know the dob, maybe someone missing, unreported, and her remains are undiscovered. But it could also be a date of victim death. To be honest, I'd think that's just as likely. And if that's the case, the 08 and 06 would be the date of death, but again, he is using this as his own dob. If he killed the victim on August 6, 2009, for example, he can't list "09" as a believable year of birth for himself. So I'm also kind of staying alert to victims with date of death or disappearance near/around August 6 period. The '72 may just have been an accommodation of his "need" at the time for a believable lie on his dob.
I can easily imagine that his alter ego is Thomas Hawk and, as you point out, was “born” on Aug 6, 1972. RH would have been around 8yo. But what in the world happened to spawn Thomas Hawk?

It looks like Laverne Moye’s body (discarded by Cottingham) was discovered not too far from Massapequa in Rockville Center, by an 11 yo boy:

“Approximately three months later, on July 20, 1972, at approximately 12:15 p.m., the body of Laverne Moye was found in the same area as the body of Mary Beth Heinz. An 11-year-old boy discovered the woman in the creek along Maine Avenue. Moye, a 23-year-old woman from St. Albans, Queens, was strangled to the death. The young woman was a mother to two children and was separated from her husband.”

Was RH maybe at summer camp with boys who knew the young discoverer?

Last edited:
Judge Mazzei can let cameras into the courtroom during a trial if he wants to.

Mary Murphy is not giving up on a Tina Foglia-Heuermann connection.
RH also would have been 19 at the time.
They now have RH's DNA which LE did not have in 2017.
She has no indications from LE that they're connected but knows Suffolk LE is keeping everything close to the chest.

Mary brings up TF after speaking about SB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet
Back