Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rex loves a good ..what was it? framing hammer? he finds it really gets the job done..

And the hammer found with Belusko had the name “Lloyd L” carved into it.
Was it left by accident or on purpose to mislead?

This also makes me think of the belt found on Gilgo that had WH / HM carved into it.
Was it left by accident or on purpose?

I highly recommend reading this.
Too much info to try to fit here in the post

This Is potentially massive.
And without getting specific, the task force insider spoke about a huge number of cold cases that are being reviewed in the Gilgo investigation:
"If I told you the list of names, you'd be shocked," the person said. "We have a universe of names."
:oops:

This also makes me think of the belt found on Gilgo that had WH / HM carved into it.
If on purpose, it was a dumb move. It contained incriminating evidence, namely DNA.

they should look for references like Loyd or LL etc.. in his writings. mOO

I highly recommend reading this.
Too much info to try to fit here in the post
https:// [QUOTE="Adrian33, post: 19...t/the-other-asian-males-possible-lisk-victims

This Is potentially massive.

Also..
Staten Island has come up a few times during my googling research lately.
  • Christine Belusko comes to mind. She had the scorpion tattoo. She was found in Staten Island, unidentified for years and with her body, was a hammer. The murderinc site did some digging into this.
  • The (4402) phone number RH had in the manifesto was previously linked to a D. Goodling from the Bronx who is now passed. But her obit says “A. Azzara Funeral Home, 183 Sand Lane, Staten Island, NY 10305 has been entrusted with Danielle's funeral arrangements.”

All IMO

When it first came out that his architectural work had taken him to Staten Island frequently, I did some searching and found this story about a couple of cases similar to Christine Belusko (who is mentioned here but not yet identified): Body of woman found in woods recalls unsolved '90s homicides

I don't think any of the three sound especially similar to his known crimes, particularly the Susan Dalton case, but they're not so different that I'd immediately discount them, especially knowing he deliberately changed his disposal methods at least twice (Sandra Costilla was stabbed, partially clothed and not covered in anything, Jessica Taylor and Valerie Mack were dismembered, the Gilgo Four were nude, bound and wrapped in material) and wrote notes on changing other aspects of his MO to avoid detection. Potentially he changed more frequently if he's linked to the other Gilgo and Manorviille victims.

If there is any confirmed link between Heuermann and Asian Doe or the Manorville John Does, I hope police take a fresh look at this man found on Staten Island, too. Heuermann had jobs out on Staten Island.

ETA: He was murdered.

The fact that they said the means included sharp force makes me think there was more to it. Additionally, the description of the stab wounds sounds a bit like Sandra Costilla's murder.

Oh, one other thing about the Staten Island Doe: When I first saw him on NamUS, I looked at the rule-outs, and found Daniel Yuen was not a match for him. So I checked, and Daniel has never been ruled out as the Gilgo Beach Asian Doe (at least, not publicly).

Daniel Yuen was from Edison, New Jersey, but his parents had sent him to a CEDU school in San Bernardino County, California. He ran away from the school (allegedly) and has never been seen since. There are some signs that there may have been foul play at the school, and it was in the middle of nowhere, so if he tried to leave on foot he could still be in the wilderness around there. San Bernardino had a lot of flash floods right around the time he went missing, so he may have been caught in one, or he may simply have gotten lost.

If he did manage to get to town, though, odds are he would have headed back to the NYC area (which Edison is near), and he may not have tried to make contact with his parents. The possibility is strong enough that they checked to see if the murder victim in Staten Island was him, and ruled him out.

Additionally, while his parents said they sent him to CEDU due to depression and behavioral issues, and the San Bernardino CEDU was not linked to conversion therapy specifically, several CEDU schools were linked to CT. CEDU was also closely linked to the Synanon cult, which was very anti-LGBTQ. If that was why his parents sent Daniel to a CEDU school, that would greatly up the chances that he would not want to re-establish contact with his family. He was at the school only two weeks before he disappeared.

Personally, I don't think his photos look super similar to the forensic sketch of Asian Doe, though they're probably about as close as Valerie Mack and Karen Vergata were to their forensic sketches (no shade on the artist, it's such a difficult task and I really think Does should all have at least 2 or 3 sketches by different artists for that reason, really). He is the same height (5'6") and with his connections to the NYC area I think he should at least be ruled out. Daniel is still listed as missing and one of the stories below was from just a couple months ago, so I don't think he's been matched and they're just keeping quiet about it.

More about Daniel Yuen:

His Websleuths thread:

Edited to fix some formatting, add another link, and add a detail about CEDU and Synanon.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx