Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just listened. He most definitely said "they."

It sounds like Macedonio either is violating privilege, or he has his own personal knowledge of the crimes. Does he know things because of his connections to Spota?

MOO
I forgot about Macedonio and Spota.
There's also Macedonio's connection with Michael Brown.

BM and MB used to be law partners and after reading that Brown was assigned to RH by the judge before RH's Friday July 14,2023 court appearance and Macedonio had said that AE hired him over that weekend that it was Brown who got Macedonio involved.
Back to why did Macedonio tell the reporter as LE was searching RH's residence for the 2nd time that he was going to let Brown know that they were focused on the basement?

I'm confused and need help.
Did anyone else also read this?

In one of Macedonio's interviews (that I can't find) after RH was charged with murdering JT & SC he said that Asa,VH and CS never went into the basement room where it's being suggested that RH may have murdered his victims in because the only entrance to it was from the outside of the house not from the basement.
Has this layout of the basement been confirmed by LE?
IMO: That is a weak claim made by Macedonio even if true, kinda like wishful thinking which is not solid evidence.

85393335-13464497-image-a-1_1716830840408.jpg

I forgot about Macedonio and Spota.
There's also Macedonio's connection with Michael Brown.

BM and MB used to be law partners and after reading that Brown was assigned to RH by the judge before RH's Friday July 14,2023 court appearance and Macedonio had said that AE hired him over that weekend that it was Brown who got Macedonio involved.
Back to why did Macedonio tell the reporter as LE was searching RH's residence for the 2nd time that he was going to let Brown know that they were focused on the basement?
Disclosure will tell Rex and Brown what LE does have.

But only Macedonia can tell Rex and Brown what they don't have.

If certain walls or floors are still in tact, that could be very good news for the defendant.

'Searchers were focused [on one spot]' could be a coded way to say '[another] is still not searched.'

MOO

Tierney is still saying that Rex worked alone. I wouldnt read much into it
That Macedonio said "They" is particularly of note because of the stridency and excessive emphasis Tierney is placing on the theory Rex was working alone, and the strained facts.

There is credible rebuttal to the family alibi in Atlantic City. There is credible testimony regarding sex workers coming into the home while Asa is there and aware of them.

That Tierney won't make the obvious statement that Asa is an important witness is really bizarre. And when there has been a long, coordinated and successful obstruction into this investigation, weird behavior is very hard to excuse and not "read much into it."

Rex doesn't strike me as that important or powerful to take the active and criminal steps of obstructing the investigation into him. This alone suggests catching him snares others-and frankly, I don't think Asa is the one that those who obstructed this investigation wanted to protect either. So someone who is not Asa or children has some kind of related culpability, in my opinion.

That's just common sense, given the cover-up.

MOO

I'm confused and need help.
Did anyone else also read this?

In one of Macedonio's interviews (that I can't find) after RH was charged with murdering JT & SC he said that Asa,VH and CS never went into the basement room where it's being suggested that RH may have murdered his victims in because the only entrance to it was from the outside of the house not from the basement.
Has this layout of the basement been confirmed by LE?
IMO: That is a weak claim made by Macedonio even if true, kinda like wishful thinking which is not solid evidence.

85393335-13464497-image-a-1_1716830840408.jpg

I can't figure out why everyone is saying there are no interior steps to the basement.

If Macedonio said that, it makes some sense where it all began.

Bilco doors are not pleasant entrances or exits for foot traffic. Most people would go through the kitchen door and down the basement steps with a trip or two of laundry soap and kitty litter. Only when there are several trips needed does it make sense to open up the Bilco doors and unpack from a shopping trip directly into the basement.

MOO

Edited to add: I'm looking for that statement because it interests me, too.

It is possible that walls and doors and furniture and clutter were used in the basement to cutoff the section near the exterior Bilco door. The laundry machines appear to be at the back of the house in the basement under the bathroom.

Since the stairs are oriented such that going down them, you are facing the front or the house, one could wall off the area by the Bilco door, and access laundry by going left at the bottom of the stairs, straight along the front of the house, then left around the walled off area to the back of the house by the washer and dryer.

I would love to see Rex's colleague's sketch of his house with the secret room marked off.

Note: there is no basement or crawl space below the garage, and there is a 3' crawl space under the den behind the garage- presumably with a dirt floor.

MOO

Last edited:
I can't figure out why everyone is saying there are no interior steps to the basement.

If Macedonio said that, it makes some sense where it all began.

Bilco doors are not pleasant entrances or exits for foot traffic. Most people would go through the kitchen door and down the basement steps with a trip or two of laundry soap and kitty litter. Only when there are several trips needed does it make sense to open up the Bilco doors and unpack from a shopping trip directly into the basement.

MOO

Edited to add: I'm looking for that statement because it interests me, too.

It is possible that walls and doors and furniture and clutter were used in the basement to cutoff the section near the exterior Bilco door. The laundry machines appear to be at the back of the house in the basement under the bathroom.

Since the stairs are oriented such that going down them, you are facing the front or the house, one could wall off the area by the Bilco door, and access laundry by going left at the bottom of the stairs, straight along the front of the house, then left around the walled off area to the back of the house by the washer and dryer.

I would love to see Rex's colleague's sketch of his house with the secret room marked off.

Note: there is no basement or crawl space below the garage, and there is a 3' crawl space under the den behind the garage- presumably with a dirt floor.

MOO
I think you're on to something.

First, most people can't even FATHOM living in a house with restricted areas. Not a home office or man cave but an area that is off limits. And not only that but it's accepted, never breached. IMO that's a family will serious issues, probably many unspoken. Major power imbalance. Significant cognitive dissonance. It becomes easier, better to comply, not question. It doesn't happen overnight. Gradual, complex.

Second, I think it's highly probable that the basement was separated. One, accessed from the inside, and one, from the outside. One was RH's private domain.

I suspect his children, curious, may have occasioned to explore it, with shock, confusion and fear.

I think RH took advantage of his family's travels to feed his beast, both collecting victims and perfecting his lair. To account for the time, IMO he lied about the heft of his workload and constructed things around the yard and home, to account for time and purchases.

Think of the pressure be must have exerted to carry off a house of horrors within his family's home.

No one comes out of that unbroken.

JMO

I think you're on to something.

First, most people can't even FATHOM living in a house with restricted areas. Not a home office or man cave but an area that is off limits. And not only that but it's accepted, never breached. IMO that's a family will serious issues, probably many unspoken. Major power imbalance. Significant cognitive dissonance. It becomes easier, better to comply, not question. It doesn't happen overnight. Gradual, complex.

Second, I think it's highly probable that the basement was separated. One, accessed from the inside, and one, from the outside. One was RH's private domain.

I suspect his children, curious, may have occasioned to explore it, with shock, confusion and fear.

I think RH took advantage of his family's travels to feed his beast, both collecting victims and perfecting his lair. To account for the time, IMO he lied about the heft of his workload and constructed things around the yard and home, to account for time and purchases.

Think of the pressure be must have exerted to carry off a house of horrors within his family's home.

No one comes out of that unbroken.

JMO

Interesting and very plausible point about projects around the home being in part to cover for purchases.

Witness/spouse: "Our SNAP card is depleted, and you spend hundreds at the lumber yard?"

Alleged serial murderer: "Wait till you see your beautiful new deck."

MOO
"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members