Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I come to the conclusion, that RH must be a genius. How did he find time to work as an employed or self-employed architect besides his mannny "hobby interests"?? It seems, he would have needed at least 2 lives for all his stuff and duties. :(
Yeah. Or perhaps he memorized 1000+ codes to impress people - and is good at weeding out sociopaths when he was hiring. So that they would actually do their jobs instead of spending their time playing manipulative games. You know, like having Ivy league females cleaing toilets.

But yes, he seems to be rather unique in this sense among serial killers.

Last edited:
Poe's affidavit mentions that Burke and Heuermann were at the party. It says that Burke attempted to give her crack cocaine, and that he was offering people hits from a crack pipe. She mentioned Bittrolff on social media channels, outside of the affidavit. Funnily enough, she also claimed that Asa's lawyer, Macedonio, was at the same party. Bittrolff and Macedonio were not mentioned in the affidavit. Either because she added that part later when talking with others or because Ray realized it sounded too ridiculous, even for his standards.

Not that any of this matters. The affidavit is far too detailed for someone who is supposedly remembering an event from 30 years ago. She said that Heuermann was leaning against a wall at a 45-degree angle... That's a very flexible man.
I think it is important, can you please provide the source for the parts added and social media links where she made statements please. I watched a video by Nathan Adams that is very convincing and provides many supporting facts and evidence to support her affidavit, but I like to view all of the evidence out there. I need to see this for myself to make a informed opinion. TY :)

I previously did, but a mod removed the conversation for being off topic.

Example: Ray once went live on air and claimed that Shannan may have had a neat hole drilled into her hyoid. He stated that the SC medical examiner didn't know what had caused the hole. This was false, as the medical examiner theorized that it had been caused by a relatively common cyst that often goes unnoticed. Michael Baden (who Ray hired), did not dispute this. In fact, Baden didn't even mention the small hole.

Two medical professionals saw nothing suspect about this hole, yet Ray ran with the theory that someone, for reasons unknown, had gone through the effort of drilling a hole into her hyoid.

Bizarre and irresponsible conspiracy peddling.
The SC autopsy report said "The body of the hyoid contains a small, circular lesion, which may be the result of a thyroglossal cyst or other pathology." The photo in that report looks like it is a hole, but that could have been the way the copy came out. I can't find any video of John Ray saying "Shannan may have had a neat hole drilled into her hyoid". DO you know what live video it was?

I appreciate all Tierney has done since Rodney Harrison assembled the awesome task force.

But it remains strange and forced when he blows off the biggest witnesses he has!

Just because Rex appears to have hidden his activities, that does not mean the family has no information. Maybe the notorious slob scrubbed the bathroom often when they went on vacation. That would be extremely helpful information to prosecutors. The family does not have to be involved to be witnesses. While it is probable they were not criminally involved it is not probable or even possible that they are not witnesses.

MOO

I think it is important, can you please provide the source for the parts added and social media links where she made statements please. I watched a video by Nathan Adams that is very convincing and provides many supporting facts and evidence to support her affidavit, but I like to view all of the evidence out there. I need to see this for myself to make a informed opinion. TY :)
I can't share private social media links or messages, but all of this has been publicly referenced by those with screenshots, etc. You can reach out to them via private channels if you want to:

As for Nathan Adams, most of his content is based on creating frivolous "six degrees of separation" connections. It's basically just fan fiction spun from nuggets of truth. Alice Poe's affidavit is a useful litmus test for discerning whether certain self-titled investigators are actually serious or not. There's a reason the task force doesn't care about this nonsense.

The SC autopsy report said "The body of the hyoid contains a small, circular lesion, which may be the result of a thyroglossal cyst or other pathology." The photo in that report looks like it is a hole, but that could have been the way the copy came out. I can't find any video of John Ray saying "Shannan may have had a neat hole drilled into her hyoid". DO you know what live video it was?
A lesion can be a hole. It's basically just a catch-all term for damage to human tissue. In this case, the cyst would have replaced the bone tissue in her hyoid with fluid, blood, etc. Then, after she died, it left behind a hole.

As for Ray's statement, he said it in a press conference (comment made at 6:22):

He also spoke about it on LI In The AM.

It is referenced in this article: Gilgo Beach victim attorney denies police claims of 'tragic accident'

He ran with this theory for a while and then dropped it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back