Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He had an office INSIDE a building in midtown, for his architect company, "RH Consultants" (19 West 36th Street #9, New York, NY 10018). I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt he was outside in the crowds making those calls. I don't know why most people don't consider the fact that he was most likely INSIDE one of the buildings near where the calls were made. Not outside. Especially now that we know he had an office right there.
Would be interesting to know. I can see how caution might lead him to make such calls outside his office rather than inside.

He had an office INSIDE a building in midtown, for his architect company, "RH Consultants" (19 West 36th Street #9, New York, NY 10018). I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt he was outside in the crowds making those calls. I don't know why most people don't consider the fact that he was most likely INSIDE one of the buildings near where the calls were made. Not outside. Especially now that we know he had an office right there.
You know, you're right. Because they had utilized the cameras in Times Sq, my brain stayed there. I hope they have those messages. If so, I'll bet they can tell from the background noise. Thanks, because that's another point to ponder --
background sounds.

@snarast
"Would be interesting to know. I can see how caution might lead him to make such calls outside his office rather than inside."

I've thought the same thing. And think caution could work both ways. He might worry about being overheard if outside. However, people stride around at a pretty fast pace and if he were walking too, no one would catch more than a word or two - even if tuned in.

Perhaps people would wander into his office, but he could have locked it for crucial conversations.

Maybe even if we knew the times of the calls -- lunch time or after hours when RH more likely had the office to himself and might have felt comfortable enough -- perhaps after locking his office door?

Since I see RH as a game player, if he thought LE might try to find the killer using the cameras, I can see him enjoying wandering around in a noisy crowd . . . in plain sight knowing he was invisible - then. Now of course, with his height and build, I believe he'd stand out in those photos.

Last edited:
You know, you're right. Because they had utilized the cameras in Times Sq, my brain stayed there. I hope they have those messages. If so, I'll bet they can tell from the background noise. Thanks, because that's another point to ponder --
background sounds.

@snarast
"Would be interesting to know. I can see how caution might lead him to make such calls outside his office rather than inside."

I've thought the same thing. And think caution could work both ways. He might worry about being overheard if outside. However, people stride around at a pretty fast pace and if he were walking too, no one would catch more than a word or two - even if tuned in.

Perhaps people would wander into his office, but he could have locked it for crucial conversations.

Maybe even if we knew the times of the calls -- lunch time or after hours when RH more likely had the office to himself and might have felt comfortable enough -- perhaps after locking his office door?

Since I see RH as a game player, if he thought LE might try to find the killer using the cameras, I can see him enjoying wandering around in a noisy crowd . . . in plain sight knowing he was invisible - then. Now of course, with his height and build, I believe he'd stand out in those photos.
Sometimes people record conversations in the workplace unknowingly or deviously. So - risky since what was said is tied to you by location. It’s not just fleeting conversation by a stranger.

That said, maybe he would enjoy talking in his office in particular, watching his underlings while verbally torturing victims’ families.

From the press conferences I've seen, it appears to me that DA Tierney speaks only concerning the case(s) he is dealing with at the moment. He has detailed the team's working method: they take all the evidence from one victim and work just that. One case doesn't influence the next.

The evidence tells them whether or not RH was involved and whether or not the family was home. I see Tierney's stressing that the family was out-of-town or out-of-state tying the circumstances of the case under discussion to those already charged, highlighting RH's method of working on the particular crime under discussion. I thoroughly believe that when/if the Taskforce ever works a case where the family was home and the MO changes (we've seen it happen already) then Tierney will state that the family was home at the time of the crime just as he has said they were not home with the 6 RH is charged with so far.

RH is charged with the crimes the authorities believe they can win convictions on. Unless they reach the same stage of belief for other crimes, I doubt we'll even know which cases they are working.

It is my opinion that some of the deaths we believe belong to RH don't, and some we've never considered in his tally do. Among all the cases, even though the taskforce believes they belong to RH, there are probably some that will never be charged because there's not enough evidence to secure a conviction - yet. Forensics continue to improve. Prob better to not charge with weak evidence and wait than charge and lose the conviction as double jeopardy won't allow the same person to be charged later for the same crime.

I doubt we'll ever know for sure what the DA understands and doesn't understand as he has said they work in secret and he only talks when they can bring charges.

So far, so good, but the waiting is really tough.
Very well said, thank you!!! I love this site so much for allowing serious mature discussions and keeping on top of removing what is not!!

Sometimes people record conversations in the workplace unknowingly or deviously. So - risky since what was said is tied to you by location. It’s not just fleeting conversation by a stranger.

That said, maybe he would enjoy talking in his office in particular, watching his underlings while verbally torturing victims’ families.
Your post has made me wonder if perhaps he did record some conversations. How many phones were among the devices taken from his home and office. Anyone remember? What if he saved messages?

Your post has made me wonder if perhaps he did record some conversations. How many phones were among the devices taken from his home and office. Anyone remember? What if he saved messages?
Jan 24 '24 rbbm
'The new filing also revealed that prosecutors seized two phones from Heuermann at the time of his arrest that they said were held by him "in fictitious names and used for illicit activities." Prosecutors said Heuermann "utilized these phones in furtherance of hundreds of contacts with sex-workers between 2020 and 2023."

Prosecutors additionally revealed Tuesday they seized hundreds of electronic devices from Heuermann's Massapequa Park home and Manhattan office following his arrest.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back