Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're damn right it's about "damn time".
Maybe the reward will be the determining factor for someone to now come forward.
Not everyone or every sex worker wants to get involved with a criminal investigation .
Today's presser was bitter-sweet.
It might be, but the time could also be a factor.

Some who were in the area at the time might have left in the intervening years.
Some might have died.
Some might be in prison. (I imagine they will reach out to prisons with this recon, as they did when investigating RH.)
Some might have got out of bad or abusive situations or be in recovery from addiction and feel safe to talk whereas at the time of Asian Doe's disappearance or discovery, they didn't.
Some may have seen the original recon and not recognised them. I think the new one has a much higher likelihood of being accurate. It was done by NCMEC, directly working from the skull, and many of the NCMEC artists are top of the game with recons right now (not exclusively, Kelly from GBI absolutely gives them a run for their money, as do our very own Carl and Victoria.)

MOO

It might be, but the time could also be a factor.

Some who were in the area at the time might have left in the intervening years.
Some might have died.
Some might be in prison. (I imagine they will reach out to prisons with this recon, as they did when investigating RH.)
Some might have got out of bad or abusive situations or be in recovery from addiction and feel safe to talk whereas at the time of Asian Doe's disappearance or discovery, they didn't.
Some may have seen the original recon and not recognised them. I think the new one has a much higher likelihood of being accurate. It was done by NCMEC, directly working from the skull, and many of the NCMEC artists are top of the game with recons right now (not exclusively, Kelly from GBI absolutely gives them a run for their money, as do our very own Carl and Victoria.)

MOO

Its very similar to the women sex workers who came forward to tell their stories of encounters with Rex H. Some are still in the business, others left and found other pursuits, started families, etc. Some were in jail, etc.

Rex H. has a very distinctive look and physical appearance. Some of these people from Asian Doe's community may remember encountering him in the past.

Two things:
Clothing tags often contain style and lot numbers that relate to a date made.

If the short sleeved ribbed shirt was worn with the second shirt worn over it, as well as the wearing of pants v. a skirt or shorts, it might suggest that Asian Doe died during cool weather and not in the summer. And if those pants were made of heavy fabric v. a lightweight fabric, that would help to determine the season.

Two things:

If the short sleeved ribbed shirt was worn with the second shirt worn over it, as well as the wearing of pants v. a skirt or shorts, it might suggest that Asian Doe died during cool weather and not in the summer. And of those pants were made of heavy fabric v. a lightweight fabric, that would help to determine the season.
Yes Just K…… I concur. I tried a little research on the woman’s Chrysantheme blue ribbed shirt RN 63264 size 14/16 made in Taiwan ROC. And there are some similar items that can be found. But IMO they are from China and might be more recent. The fiber / fabric weave makeup also differs from the label shown with Asian Doe. And the size also differs. A short sleeved blue ribbed crew neck was not readily found. Other identifying numbers are needed IMO for the Bill Blass items. MOO

Yes Just K…… I concur. I tried a little research on the woman’s Chrysantheme blue ribbed shirt RN 63264 size 14/16 made in Taiwan ROC. And there are some similar items that can be found. But IMO they are from China and might be more recent. The fiber / fabric weave makeup also differs from the label shown with Asian Doe. And the size also differs. A short sleeved blue ribbed crew neck was not readily found. Other identifying numbers are needed IMO for the Bill Blass items. MOO
14/16 is oddly large for Asian Doe’s estimated height and weight. Right?

Possibly…… but I am a male…. typical male so not a great source probably. Did DA Tierney say in this morning’s press conference they estimated height at ~5’ 3” or 5’ 4”? I was also thinking….…… maybe the difference between young men’s women’s clothes vs. adult? I do wish we could come up with some good images or approximations and color images for those clothes? MOO

Two things:

If the short sleeved ribbed shirt was worn with the second shirt worn over it, as well as the wearing of pants v. a skirt or shorts, it might suggest that Asian Doe died during cool weather and not in the summer. And if those pants were made of heavy fabric v. a lightweight fabric, that would help to determine the season.
Ii believe that is correct. And that imported clothes (most clothes, that's to say) can also be traced to a point of entry/ time of entry into the USA by their tags. For instance, the shirt might be known to have entered the us via a NJ sea port in winter 2007. Totally random example, but I heard that all legally imported clothes batches are recorded and the information is in the tags if the tags are still sewn in.

I think that I've seen that Rafealla (?) brand in MACY's. I am sure there are fashion/shopping people who would be sure of where that brand is distributed.

MOO; I recall the tag code info from some other case documentary.

MOO

Asia sizing? Teenage 14/16 … don’t underestimate how completely different sizing can be outside the US.
Some girls' and boys' clothing go up to size 16 or 18, and the largest sizes are comparable to the smallest adult sizes, but less hippy and with narrower shoulders. They fit people in that stage where they are near full height, but not filled out.

The sizes between around size 8 and size 16 seem to grow longer and longer more than significantly wider and wider. Think, young teen. Their pants become "high waters," to the amusement of middle school bullies, but fit just fine otherwise.

The largest children's sizes also fit smaller, less curvy adult females. And a person with a male skeleton is probably on average less curvy.

MOO

Edit to add:

Last edited:
Ii believe that is correct. And that imported clothes (most clothes, that's to say) can also be traced to a point of entry/ time of entry into the USA by their tags. For instance, the shirt might be known to have entered the us via a NJ sea port in winter 2007. Totally random example, but I heard that all legally imported clothes batches are recorded and the information is in the tags if the tags are still sewn in.

I think that I've seen that Rafealla (?) brand in MACY's. I am sure there are fashion/shopping people who would be sure of where that brand is distributed.

MOO; I recall the tag code info from some other case documentary.

MOO
IIRC, Nordstrom sold Rafealla back in the late 1990s or very early 2000s. But it might have been Hecht Co which is now Macy’s.

Ok, this is weird but the Bill Blass pants and bra- did they mean pants or underpants and bra. Like an intimate set?
lol, I had assumed so. But I'm not sure what made me think so.

If it's underpants, it makes me wonder if they were wearing pants or a skirt or perhaps leggings of some sort that didn't survive? Where are their bottoms, if it's undies that are mentioned?

MOO

lol, I had assumed so. But I'm not sure what made me think so.

If it's underpants, it makes me wonder if they were wearing pants or a skirt or perhaps leggings of some sort that didn't survive? Where are their bottoms, if it's undies that are mentioned?

MOO
Either they were completely organic fibres, and did not survive, or they were not wearing any.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart
Back