Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been pondering the PTSD defense...

My assumption is that this is to explain Casey's behavior during the 31 days and since. Now why would a person who is suffering from this disorder due to a traumatic event be looking and downloading a photo like this?

17565188_432X480.jpg

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17564421/detail.html

On another note, I found the following article written by John Douglas, retired FBI profiler interesting:

When a parent kills a child

Or it could be that a close relationship existed between the killer and the victim. Let's say a parent kills a child and then buries the body. You may find that the child was carefully wrapped or the face covered to keep dirt from getting in the mouth. In essence, someone is caring for the child after death.

There's a word we use: "undoing." That's when someone tries to somehow lessen the damage after committing the crime, maybe by cleansing and bandaging the wounds

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/articles/030211.php

Then I thought about this movie and scene from 'Untraceable' that Casey watched the night of June 16 with Tony:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgsTa6uTb7M[/ame]

I am still pondering.....

I give Valhall full credit for the discovery of this photo in the computer forensics. I have linked to her site for the full write up in my first post.

This is the artwork entitiled "Mitsukuni defying the skeleton spectre invoked by Princess Takiyasha" painted by Utagawa Kuniyoshi.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg

Was Casey haunted by her actions?

This is a thread I have never read before and now am doing to refresh and go back for review before trial.

This art of........defying the skeleton....and the other of the "Accension" in this GREAT thread (recommended reading) hit me sideways as an aha moment for much symbolism! This first artwork piece, TO ME (eeks, I'm in Casey's mind?), shows the skeleton hovering over TWO cowling individuals, and then the person with the scroll to the left in the artwork. This to me is intuitively obvious that it is representative that the death of Caylee is hanging over the heads of GA and CA and Casey is the lady to the left reading the scroll....a Proclamation! (Following fight with Cindy & George about taking Caylee away).

800px-Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg

The same in the other artwork of the Ascension in this thread (and many others) - is that she is pointing to what SHE has done.

Then again folks - although in the past these threads found out all of this, QUESTION TO WS'ers......could/would any be used now as my guess too much for jury, and they will just do the forensics vs. going into the quagmire of state of mind, which is pretty much poo pooed now right? Will we see ANY of these searches which go to "state of mind" and "heresay" etc....as it seems the State is staying away from state of mind these days?

Tried to many times to upload the art so appears in this from my computer- but can't for the life of me figure out how y'all do it in case someone wants to pm me on how to - could only do from an internet link!

File:Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg

Attachments

• 800px-Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 8
:maddening:
Glimpses into ICA's state of mind?

I agree to appoint except I'm sure she is blaming someone for her being there on a :(;(&@$ whim and remember she is a self confirmed spiteful b/:3h

That about covers it. :twocents:

Let me see.....accidental drowning? And then PARTY TIME....nope, not gonna work.

I have been pondering the PTSD defense...

My assumption is that this is to explain Casey's behavior during the 31 days and since. Now why would a person who is suffering from this disorder due to a traumatic event be looking and downloading a photo like this?

17565188_432X480.jpg

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17564421/detail.html

On another note, I found the following article written by John Douglas, retired FBI profiler interesting:

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/articles/030211.php

Then I thought about this movie and scene from 'Untraceable' that Casey watched the night of June 16 with Tony:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgsTa6uTb7M

I am still pondering.....

Seeing this pic of a grown man with duck tape over his mouth is disturbing. I can't imagine what it will be like for the Jurors to see little Caylee with duck tape over her mouth. Caylee's pic isn't a movie it's real! I didn't know that ICA watched that. Even more disturbing! Then CM has to nerve to say that ICA is Casey Anthony ‘very likable and very bright,’ Cheney Mason says

Casey downloaded the Capital Punishment of the little girl and the teddy bear with the noose picture on July 8
What was happening around that timeframe?

http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-july-1-16-2008/

July 2 Diary of Days document is created on the laptop
Casey gets the Bella Vita Tattoo

Thurs. Jul 3 Cindy trying desperately to contact Casey, sends Lee out looking for her
Cindy writes her myspace post

FRI, July 4 – INDEPENDENCE DAY! Casey DELETED her My Space comments for the period of 4/24/08 thru 7/4/08. There was a very large gap of comments that have been deleted for this period, according to Lee.

Sat July 5 Tony L returns to Orlando from NY
MySpace page “Kaseeomaree” – Casey writes to Mark H., telling him she is so glad he is coming home and he has no idea how “f’n happy” she is.
Tony L. said, 2 – 4 times during the next 10 days Casey wakes up in the middle of the night in cold sweats from nightmares.

Sun July 6 12:52 p.m. Troy attempted to contact Casey regarding the trip to Puerto Rico, but Casey texted Troy to let him know she was with Tony.

Mon July 7 Casey posted the Diary of Days entry on myspace

Tues July 8 Casey downloads the Capital punishment picture with the caption "Why do people kill people, who kill people to show people that to Kill People s Bad? at 10:14PM
After Casey dropped Amy off at the airport she found the check book and started her spending spree, first check written at 11:59AM

According to this post she downloads the death penalty cartoon on July 8 and last accessed it on July 10th. So she looked at it twice.

Moreover, on July 11 she downloaded the following to her photobucket account as seen here:

moveontupac.jpg

986181.jpg

Not long ago I found this thread before the trial, and with what has just happened, thought others that haven't read might be interested that are just joining us for the trial. (Great thread!) This piece of art found on the computers is an strange prognosticator of the events which just unfolded. See comments I made earlier. I didn't realize that saying death of Caylee would be hanging over their heads would turn into what it did on day one of the trial.

NOTE: This was found on the forensic searches of the A's computer and was downloaded on July 13 or 14.

This is a thread I have never read before and now am doing to refresh and go back for review before trial.

This art of........defying the skeleton....and the other of the "Accension" in this GREAT thread (recommended reading) hit me sideways as an aha moment for much symbolism! This first artwork piece, TO ME (eeks, I'm in Casey's mind?), shows the skeleton hovering over TWO cowling individuals, and then the person with the scroll to the left in the artwork. This to me is intuitively obvious that it is representative that the death of Caylee is hanging over the heads of GA and CA and Casey is the lady to the left reading the scroll....a Proclamation! (Following fight with Cindy & George about taking Caylee away).

The same in the other artwork of the Ascension in this thread (and many others) - is that she is pointing to what SHE has done.

Then again folks - although in the past these threads found out all of this, QUESTION TO WS'ers......could/would any be used now as my guess too much for jury, and they will just do the forensics vs. going into the quagmire of state of mind, which is pretty much poo pooed now right? Will we see ANY of these searches which go to "state of mind" and "heresay" etc....as it seems the State is staying away from state of mind these days?

Tried to many times to upload the art so appears in this from my computer- but can't for the life of me figure out how y'all do it in case someone wants to pm me on how to - could only do from an internet link!

File:Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg

Bump.

I never saw these before. Will they be admitted into evidence?

The mind of a sociopath is very complicated ( my ex was one) and they are very stressed trying to keep up with their lies.

How they don't snap sooner than they do is a mystery to me. They are not happy people, no matter how much they smile or laugh, they are not happy. The dark side is so dark that we cannot imagine it.

Is anyone tech savy that can post the love photo on the first post in this thread next to the photo we say today in court, as it is earily just like the one shown. Of interest is that the photo upload of the love photo is that it was uploaded on June 26 IIRC.

I've often wondered what Casey was thinking while watching witnesses testify or when hearing the SA give their theory of how the events occurred. I wonder if she sits there and thinks, "Wow I can't believe they got that right" or "Whoa, they are way off". What do you guys think?

I think that Casey thinks that she's smarter than everyone in that courtroom. I truly think she feels like she can just convince people to do what she wants and say what she wants them to say. Whenever something doesn't go her way, I have a feeling that she blames that person for the fact that she's on trial and probably feels like whomever challenges her should be punished. I really think that until her mother got busted lying, Casey thought she'd get off. She's never been held accountable for her actions in the past, so why should she be held accountable now (in Casey's mind)? If she gets convicted of first degree murder (and I truly hope she does), I think it will unleash a massive panic within her and intense rage. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a total melt-down in the courtroom (or in the prison shortly after the verdict is read).

I noticed today after CM was all done shooting for her acquittal and HHJBP denied it ICA let out this huge sigh, immediately put her head down and imo was quite shaken. I think that she is now realizing the reality of it all. Her show and game is over and she was unable to fool anyone any longer, and her daddy refused to lie for her by falling on the sword!

Today was the first time, as soon as JB denied the DT's request for acquittal, that I actually saw a genuine moment of fear and panick on Casey's face, knowing that she couldn't pouty-face her way out of this with JB and knowing she wasn't walking anywhere except right back to her cozy little jail cell. I found great satisfaction seeing her response. She's finally getting it-She ain't going nowhere!

Today was the first time, as soon as JB denied the DT's request for acquittal, that I actually saw a genuine moment of fear and panick on Casey's face, knowing that she couldn't pouty-face her way out of this with JB and knowing she wasn't walking anywhere except right back to her cozy little jail cell. I found great satisfaction seeing her response. She's finally getting it-She ain't going nowhere!

ITA with you... it was the first time I think it hit her that hey... we are at the end of the hallway now and it isn't looking too good! ((I think the rebuttal case shook her up a bit as well))

In all honesty?

If she had the capability to think?

We all wouldn't be watching a trial with her as the defendent?

I could speculate all day long on what she would be thinking and I'd probably be wrong. At least for the most part I would be. I saw it with her dad on the stand. I saw it with her mom on the stand the first time *the temper tantrum*. I saw it with Lee on the stand once. Have you noticed how all these people close to her elicit response out of her once? And then after that?

Nothing.

She was thinking then, is thinking now. But really should have thought about way before now. :banghead:

Then again it could be my own magical thinking seeing things again. :woohoo:

Why can't I get these cuffs all the way over my damn hands!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back