Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;728213140069068800]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/728213140069068800[/video]

I want DEATH but ya know.... some criminals desperately want death VS many years behind bars. From what we've seen of MS, he will go thru the appeal process til hell freezes over (JMO).

The video included in the link below is more informative than the print article.

Included is confirmation of Mark's appeal challenging the ruling denying his bond reduction. Also, reporter Sam Smink reports regarding TaySho. There is also a teaser letting viewers know that there will be an exclusive interview with TaySho airing tonight on WINK.

WINK NEWS (video included)

Didn't I read where you can get the death penalty for 2nd degree murder too? I realize CWW made the deal for 25 years, but does the judge have to abide by that?

My opinion might be the minority one, but a life sentence with no parole is an awesome punishment with a picture of Tersea and the girls taped on the cell wall. Looking at what he lost for a lifetime will be hell for him.

My opinion might be the minority one, but a life sentence with no parole is an awesome punishment with a picture of Tersea and the girls taped on the cell wall. Looking at what he lost for a lifetime will be hell for him.

ITA. This is my wish as well. With someone as controlling as Mark, death would almost be merciful. I think being locked up for the rest of his life where he has ZERO control over any aspect of his life other than his commissary orders, is far more torturous for someone like him.

Also, I don't want the girls to have to deal with their father facing execution. I just don't. The appeals process would drag out forever and they would have to be dealing with this into their adulthood. They need to be able to cope, accept and move forward with productive lives. That's going to be hard enough even with LWOP.

I would be surprised if Teresa's family made a push for the DP. They are pretty staunch Catholics and though they want justice, I can't imagine them pushing hard to have their granddaughters' father executed. I tend to think they believe the girls have suffered enough loss already. They are going to want what is best for the girls, despite how they have personally suffered.

eta: Now, JRR is another story. Depending upon what the discovery shows, I couldn't care less about him.

As evil a sociopath as MS is, I believe the only emotions that monster could muster upon conviction will be rage, contempt, and anger towards Dr. Teresa for him losing his freedom, his opportunity to con money from people, and to disgracefully pursue, then sleep with women (and men?). I do think a photo should be placed of just Dr. Teresa above his bed for him to battle that hate and rage every day of his miserable depraved excuse for a life. No photos of those precious children, though. May he never get the chance to lay his evil eyes on even a picture of the innocent child victims he so greatly harmed.

[video=twitter;728213140069068800]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/728213140069068800[/video]
Thanks BEACH for all your work. My favorite words of this whole case? "YES, MA'AM!!!" Those simple words spoken to you, by Sheriff Scott, was all the assurance I needed to know this case would be solved.
As far as the death penalty, execute them. What good will these monsters be for the future of society? JRR: For less than the price of a used car he drove over a thousand miles to beat a woman to death with a hammer? And he was still on parole!!! Makes me wonder what he will do for a few honeybuns and a year's supply of cigs in prison??....kill, injure, maim other inmates, hurt a prison employee, manipulate others??? And MS: what a worthless waste!!! That man could have done SOMETHING, ANYTHING other than plan the death of his children's MOTHER. He was/is a "genetic anomaly" vaguely resembling a man. That being said, "Mr-Do-Nothing-Wheeler-Dealer" will always seek out those he can manipulate....even gaslighting his own mother. How can Teresa's beloved children ever have a chance at getting over this horrible tragedy, if their murderous father gets to keep filing petitions from prison for visitation for the next decade?? What is healthy about visiting a man behind glass, who killed their Mother, for the next 30 years?
If I could make a dream come true, I would pray for the next 30 years of his worthless life be gifted to some beautiful young soldier who was willing to risk his own for our country.

As for CWW....he is snitch in prison...good luck there.

I am so happy to hear this! I do wonder what CWW kept in terms of emails, texts, thumb drives, phones, etc., as I believe his testimony alone wouldn't hold enough weight for first degree. There has to be corroborating evidence, IMHO. I keep remembering that storage unit. ;)

I agree with Beach about LWOP. Given the circumstances, it would be best for the girls and Teresa's family. One can only hope that if they decide to put the death penalty on the table, he will plea down to LWOP and spare everyone of a trial (though I doubt that due to his narcissism and his previous actions regarding custody).

I really do wonder if, in between his moments of seething rage, Mark Sievers feels fear... If he feels afraid?

I think he does.

He was different at the last hearing, he didn't have that cocky- puffed up chest thing going on and he certainly didn't appear jovial or carefree like he had been with his female attorney that day we all caught him give her a flirty wink and a smile.

I have no doubt in my anger at this crime I missed the fact that to some degree he had been (kind of) a regular guy. Selfish- yes. A narciccist- yes. A sociopath? Apparently he became one but I'm not certain he always was one. I'm just not convinced.

What changed?

This may be a stretch but there are so many things that have come up in this case you never know what will come up next. As I was digesting the 1st degree charges it crossed my mind that since CWW ratted on both MS and JR, I wonder if MS knows anything about the Ronnie Bolin disappearance and will use that info to get back at his lifelong buddy as a bit of revenge or perhaps use it as some sort of sentencing advantage. I doubt JR would know much since he wasn't around during those days but you never know what could have been talked about during their 24+ hours of driving together.

AGREE, JJ..... no tellin' what will come out. Rats scatter, run for their lives, it's every man-rat for himself when the ship goes down. Sad in a strange way (NOT!) for young JR---as 'central' as he is, swingin' that hammer, he's like 'collateral damage' within the 'A Team' elders here. JR is a young, dumbass criminal--prime for the pickin' to be used by anyone like CWW & MS. However, & correct me if I'm wrong, at this point we don't know to what extent MS was aware if at all of JR's involvement until after the fact. CWW (tech genius extroidinaire :notgood:) was the crux to connecting MS to all with communications, etc for LE. JR may or may not have heard talk of Bolin. BUT what MS may know of Bolin & CWW will be interesting to see---the truth of that matter & it's weight in TS's case, as to the impact on MS making any 'deals', will be in the hands of the prosecution JMO. Impact means a lot to me here. As a Clint Eastwood character said... "Too many a$$holes. Not enough bullets."

I really do wonder if, in between his moments of seething rage, Mark Sievers feels fear... If he feels afraid?

I think he does.

He was different at the last hearing, he didn't have that cocky- puffed up chest thing going on and he certainly didn't appear jovial or carefree like he had been with his female attorney that day we all caught him give her a flirty wink and a smile.

I have no doubt in my anger at this crime I missed the fact that to some degree he had been (kind of) a regular guy. Selfish- yes. A narciccist- yes. A sociopath? Apparently he became one but I'm not certain he always was one. I'm just not convinced.

What changed?

I agree about the changes in his appearance and demeanor. I can't speak to what may have changed (and it could be more than one thing), but I have a guess about what will. From what I've heard, prisons are basically run by gangs, and you are more or less forced to join one in order to survive. There are three main choices (with maybe some subdivisions). Will Mark fit in any of them? I.e, despite the shaved head, will he be accepted by the white power/skinhead/Aryan gang?

That is so hilarious, every man-rat for himself.

I needed a laugh.

. . . "Too many a$$holes. Not enough bullets."

A perfect summation. The ideal outcome would be for CWW to put MS on the gurney for the murder of Teresa, MS to put CWW on the gurney for the Bolin murder, and JRR to earn it for himself on the weight of the evidence.

Thanks BEACH for all your work. My favorite words of this whole case? "YES, MA'AM!!!" Those simple words spoken to you, by Sheriff Scott, was all the assurance I needed to know this case would be solved.
As far as the death penalty, execute them. What good will these monsters be for the future of society? JRR: For less than the price of a used car he drove over a thousand miles to beat a woman to death with a hammer? And he was still on parole!!! Makes me wonder what he will do for a few honeybuns and a year's supply of cigs in prison??....kill, injure, maim other inmates, hurt a prison employee, manipulate others??? And MS: what a worthless waste!!! That man could have done SOMETHING, ANYTHING other than plan the death of his children's MOTHER. He was/is a "genetic anomaly" vaguely resembling a man. That being said, "Mr-Do-Nothing-Wheeler-Dealer" will always seek out those he can manipulate....even gaslighting his own mother. How can Teresa's beloved children ever have a chance at getting over this horrible tragedy, if their murderous father gets to keep filing petitions from prison for visitation for the next decade?? What is healthy about visiting a man behind glass, who killed their Mother, for the next 30 years?
If I could make a dream come true, I would pray for the next 30 years of his worthless life be gifted to some beautiful young soldier who was willing to risk his own for our country.

As for CWW....he is snitch in prison...good luck there.

I agree with you IQUESTION.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/dailylife/

Check her nails extra thoroughly, she was a fighter.

AGREE, JJ..... no tellin' what will come out. Rats scatter, run for their lives, it's every man-rat for himself when the ship goes down. Sad in a strange way (NOT!) for young JR---as 'central' as he is, swingin' that hammer, he's like 'collateral damage' within the 'A Team' elders here. JR is a young, dumbass criminal--prime for the pickin' to be used by anyone like CWW & MS. However, & correct me if I'm wrong, at this point we don't know to what extent MS was aware if at all of JR's involvement until after the fact. CWW (tech genius extroidinaire :notgood:) was the crux to connecting MS to all with communications, etc for LE. JR may or may not have heard talk of Bolin. BUT what MS may know of Bolin & CWW will be interesting to see---the truth of that matter & it's weight in TS's case, as to the impact on MS making any 'deals', will be in the hands of the prosecution JMO. Impact means a lot to me here. As a Clint Eastwood character said... "Too many a$$holes. Not enough bullets."
Oh MSBOO bbm above....(A few minutes ago I was crying because a client sent me flowers for Mother's Day....always the saddest day of my life. I'm sure it was meant to be kind....but it still hurts so much.) Reading the last line of your post, immediately made me smile!
This Websleuth place is incredible....one moment you feel as if there is no hope for humanity and then someone contributes the most human of all posts!

The "King Pin" MS does not deserve a deal with two people, who actually did the murder, available and willing to testify against him!

The ONLY way I could see MS being given any grace is if he can give exact details and location of the friend CWW is alleged to have murdered years ago. I think LE would have to be able to locate remains to buy any story MS feeds them! JMO.

I noticed someone else mentioned this other murder - what did I miss? CWW committed another murder?? :confused:

I hope not! I live in Lee County and I want to go to the trial!!

So do we! :happydance: we always like someone in the court room - following your every step, people in the courtroom descriptions, etc., etc.!

ITA. This is my wish as well. With someone as controlling as Mark, death would almost be merciful. I think being locked up for the rest of his life where he has ZERO control over any aspect of his life other than his commissary orders, is far more torturous for someone like him.

Also, I don't want the girls to have to deal with their father facing execution. I just don't. The appeals process would drag out forever and they would have to be dealing with this into their adulthood. They need to be able to cope, accept and move forward with productive lives. That's going to be hard enough even with LWOP.

I would be surprised if Teresa's family made a push for the DP. They are pretty staunch Catholics and though they want justice, I can't imagine them pushing hard to have their granddaughters' father executed. I tend to think they believe the girls have suffered enough loss already. They are going to want what is best for the girls, despite how they have personally suffered.

eta: Now, JRR is another story. Depending upon what the discovery shows, I couldn't care less about him.

Totally agree with ya, Beach! Great post!

Will be back on Monday! :wave:

Oh MSBOO bbm above....(A few minutes ago I was crying because a client sent me flowers for Mother's Day....always the saddest day of my life. I'm sure it was meant to be kind....but it still hurts so much.) Reading the last line of your post, immediately made me smile!
This Websleuth place is incredible....one moment you feel as if there is no hope for humanity and then someone contributes the most human of all posts!

So sorry for your sadness around Mother's Day, IQuestion... sending a prayer & hugs your way 🙏🏻 (((:heart:))). Thanks for your kind words, glad you got a smile out of that.... Eastwood characters rarely disappoint.

UPDATE: had a hard time with icons, go figure

I noticed someone else mentioned this other murder - what did I miss? CWW committed another murder?? :confused:

So do we! :happydance: we always like someone in the court room - following your every step, people in the courtroom descriptions, etc., etc.!

Totally agree with ya, Beach! Great post!

Will be back on Monday! :wave:
Too bad MS didn't plead guilty to get life and save everyone (especially the girls) from a tortuous trial and a most likely ridiculous, outrageous and insufferable defense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back