Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
machine gun/assault rifle same difference to me

WHOA!!!! Grandma just let the cat outta the bag - MC was jealous of RC and Haleigh's relationship!!!!

Thank you Grandma! There is your motive...
Misty was jealous of Haleigh and Ron!

Even Grandma believes it! Now if your own grandma believes it...then ummm.

oh wow...grandma said the motive was misty was jealous of ron's affection for Haleigh!!

Has anyone figured out what Grandma Flo meant about Ron's trip to and from work taking 25 minutes (each way) with 10 minutes to do something else? Is she suggesting that Ron came home sometime during the evening when he should have been at work? Could Ron have come home from work - maybe during his dinner break - when Misty couldn't get the child to go to bed?

GMA said she talked to the little girl on the phone. She was a nice little girl. Misty was kind of jealous of Haleigh....this from the Grandmother who shouldn't want to say that.

Whoa....Misty had the motive of jealousy for killing Haleigh...according the GM.

FH: offered Misty's jealousy of ron and H's relationship as Misty's MOTIVE

Granny just said that she thinks Misty was jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship and that she believes it was motive for Misty to get rid of the little girl.

I think there is a huge difference between WHO Grandma believes killed Haleigh, and what she has been told...MHO

sounds to me like she reads on the internet or it is read to her. JMO

GMA said she talked to the little girl on the phone. She was a nice little girl. Misty was kind of jealous of Haleigh....this from the Grandmother who shouldn't want to say that.

Whoa....Misty had the motive of jealousy for killing Haleigh...according the GM.

That was my "oh wow".

GmaHoller said it! I've actually been waiting for her to say that.

Whew, that grandma has given new meaning to the term "airing out your dirty laundry"!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back