Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone figured out what Grandma Flo meant about Ron's trip to and from work taking 25 minutes with 10 minutes to do something else? Is she suggesting that Ron came home sometime during the evening when he should have been at work? Could Ron have come home from work when Misty couldn't get the child to go to bed?

Very good question. What did Grandma Flo mean about Ron taking 10 minutes too long on the trip to/from work? She's hinting at something.

Has anyone figured out what Grandma Flo meant about Ron's trip to and from work taking 25 minutes with 10 minutes to do something else? Is she suggesting that Ron came home sometime during the evening when he should have been at work? Could Ron have come home from work when Misty couldn't get the child to go to bed?

Nope, she lost me on that one and I'm still lost!

Grandma is reading here at WS.. Either that or someone she is talking to in Florida is feeding her that BS that Misty killed Haleigh because she was jealous of Ron and Haleigh...JMO

Why the sudden change of heart about Misty? Weird.

FH: yr child or step child, would u b walking and laughin when she was gone
she had ron by herself

Grandma knows!
Bless her little heart! Finally someone in this family who gives a crap about haleigh!

Clip of Misty talking about her and Haleigh having the same shoes, and how they did pretty much everything together, and then Misty sqints at the sun in her eyes but it sure looks like a wink.

Misty mails letters to her mom to have her mom mail them to Ron.

Still in love...

Mailing letters to Lisa to be forwarded to RC....

Oh...

OH! I understand how she feels, that was the one thing I had so much trouble understanding with Caylee Anthony, how could she just be left in that box!!! This little Angel needs to be put to rest.

FH: she's still in love w/ron
tryin to send letters to ron under her mom's name

Tonights show should air on comedy central. Grandma is to funny. I know we should not be laughing, but heck...where does she get all this from? LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
It's funny in a shocking way, isn't it? It's kind of sad, too, to me.

I mean, it's obvious that 90% of what she says is only from her own musings (and she doesn't pretend otherwise), but they/we are so starved for the meagerest tidbit of information to fuel our own, we're picking her brains for more food for thought. :o

I must say I'm surprised at the way Grandma Hollars is dissing Misty. I thought Misty was kinda like a favored grandchild. I would like to see Misty's videos on how she feels about what her grandma is telling on her.

Flo: Ron tells her (Misty) that he loves her in the courtroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back