Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Grandma knows!
Bless her little heart! Finally someone in this family who gives a crap about haleigh!

It is obvious to me that Grandma is spitting furious with her grandchildren and I think until the anger cools she is going to just keep blowing off steam. I'm kinda like that, that's how I understand where she's coming from, I'm just surprised she is on TV. I'm surprised she didn't travel down to Florida and visit Tommy and Misty and give them her piece of mind in person. I believe she would have burst if she had not vented.

sounds to me like she reads on the internet or it is read to her. JMO

Exactly what I was thinking. She has all the theories and motives we've discussed here but they contradict each other. Was Misty drugged up that night and Haleigh was hurt, was Misty jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship or was Misty tired of watching other people's children? It can't be all three. Also every time she speaks she has more and more info. but she's not talking to Misty or Tommy (she has no minutes on her phone).

I wonder where she is getting her info from? Has anyone else heard that Ron has been cleared?

Yes, I've heard it from NG, JVM, AH, local news media, Ronald's attorney! Why is this comming as a surprise? No wonder people have accused me of telling whoppers! LOL

Not you! I just used your post to reply. Sorry!

Say tuned for another prisoner Maya struggling with the word chloroform.

Granny doesn't have the money to get minutes put on her phone right now to talk to them in jail, but as soon as she does........(hint, hint, hint)

laughing.gif

Tonights show should air on comedy central. Grandma is to funny. I know we should not be laughing, but heck...where does she get all this from? LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I bet Granny Hollers knows a heck of a lot more stuff than what she is saying.

She isnt sugarcoating it even though it is her own family.

Sounds like she is sick of all of them.

IMO

please hold your fire this is my opinion for what it is worth

Granny flo is playing each and every media outlet that will put her on. I beleive Some of what she says but alot of what she says has been out on the theory boards it is like she reads the boards just to keep the feeding frenzy going

then MCs dad said something I brushed off until just now... granny is saying all this for the reward money....my thinking is granny is no different than any of the others she is HAPPY to throw her own child and grandchildren under the bus for anything including reward money:waitasec:...

the whole situation is sickening

it is supposed to be about finding Haleigh but most of the people talking to the media have turned it into a Jerry Springer like episode

Yes, I've heard it from NG, JVM, AH, local news media, Ronald's attorney! Why is this comming as a surprise? No wonder people have accused me of telling whoppers! LOL

Not you! I just used your post to reply. Sorry!
You heard it from Ron's atty???

Exactly what I was thinking. She has all the theories and motives we've discussed here but they contradict each other. Was Misty drugged up that night and Haleigh was hurt, was Misty jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship or was Misty tired of watching other people's children? It can't be all three. Also every time she speaks she has more and more info. but she's not talking to Misty or Tommy (she has no minutes on her phone).

I don''t believe a word she's sayin'. Showing us where Misty comes from is all she's doing, IMO.

Just so you know...Grannie Flo got in quite a few theories from the threads here. Interesting, no?

I tuned in just in time to hear Flo tallk about Hank and Lisa's crack habit...
I'm trying to post my thoughts, but right now I can't collect them...
She says Misty was jealous of Little Haleigh's relationship with Ron?? Where'd she come up with that? Does she read WS? She sho be puttin the kabosh on Misty

I missed her talking about the crack habit. I wish JVM came on again. How can anyone absorb all of these bombshells Granny keeps dropping on us?

LOL, I have been wondering the same thing myself. I bet he is fuming that he did not break with this information before Granny did.
No, he is burning....the Ring of Fire...Johnny Cash...get it? hehe

I hope this is not OT and if it is I will remove it.
I just watched Granny on JVM. Here is what I take away from this fiasco. I am scared to death that LE has had a break in the case and was building momentum. I now fear that have reached the end of lead and Flora is a plant to keep pressure on Misty and Tommy to keep talking..

If that was my Mamaw, I would divorce my family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back