Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*shakes head*

*looks at heaven*

*drops a tear*

The comment about Joe molesting MC was said with sarcasm by Gma - she was saying that MC never told her anything about Joe molesting her and that MC always wanted to go over to Joe's house - so "she must have liked it" - sarcasm by Gma.

She makes a good point.

I'm just amazed that she said that on National TV. JVM & Co. did a great job getting her to feel comfortable enough to spill and spill some more.

MOO and JMOO. Granny sounds like she is mad at her grandkids for getting in this situation. She may love the attention, but I hear some disgust in her tone. MOO and all that.

I do appreciate an honest family member where a crime is concerned, especially one involving a child, but wouldn't it be better served for LE's ears only ? I am having a hard time understanding the Grandma that does the media circuit.

I took her comment all wrong about Misty "liking it" also. Thank you guys for explaining. I hope you all are right cuz that didn't sit well with me.

This has got to be the most bizarre interview I have ever seen! I hope Jane has done a thorough back ground check and is sure this lady hasn't escaped from the mental health clinic. I am speechless.

She was on NG last night...

"If he molested her she must've liked it." omg! Lol This lady is original that's for sure!...

Newsaddict, I think Grandma Flo said what she said about M. being molested because Misty didn't tell someone after the rape and didn't STOP visiting and hanging around with her molester......makes sense to me.....Who do you know that would hang around with their rapist???

of course in this case there could be an exception, maybe it wasn't for friendship or from fear, but for some good drugs....jmo

Well, I don't think Flo has to worry about saving minutes for any of these 3 from now on.

I hope the mods can leave this thread open til after we get tonite's transcript.

Definitely need to go over Gma's revelations again.

She doesn't sound like she needs a nursing home either. She sounds pretty independent to me. A product of her culture, for sure, but she is strong sounding.

Can you imagine Hank, Sr and Lisa sitting in front of the TV watching "Mom" tell all ? What I would give to be a fly...

Thanks again guys for all the updates!

I couldn't resist chiming in here after just watching granny's interview, even though I'm not a regular on this thread....lol

I know there's a LOT of stuff you guys have talked about for months and know backwards and forwards regarding the various players, stories, timelines, etc, but this is my opinion (as a reg follower of the story through JVM & NG) of granny after tonight's interview - She may very well have no motive other than simply doing the right thing to make the statements she made tonight on JVM. In her recent interviews up to this point I've gotten the impression that she was being honest about what she had been told, but was still holding something back or shading the truth a little on some parts. After tonight's interview, I think what she was holding back or struggling with was admitting to herself and everyone else that she thought MC was as guilty as any of the others, along with being a strung-out teenager who had no business supervising any child.

She may have me completely fooled (wouldn't be the 1st time), but I think she's just doing the right thing. Of course, she's taking some advantage of all of these interview requests when she could just decline and only speak to the police, but I don't fault her at all for doing the interviews. If nothing else she may want to separate herself from the rest of these idiots and leave no questions as to which side she is on before one of them turns on her somehow. Since the beginning she has seemed to have the most sense of any of this clan anyway, so it all seems about right to me.....

I do appreciate an honest family member where a crime is concerned, especially one involving a child, but wouldn't it be better served for LE's ears only ? I am having a hard time understanding the Grandma that does the media circuit.

I have listened to the jailhouse phone calls and video and have always felt they were enabling Tommy and Misty. All this info the police have already but i really think this will shake up Misty and Tommy more then the LE could ever do. Seeing their grandma on national tv saying all this stuff might really sink home.

I agree Wescott - I agree. This is a statement Misty has thrown around about several males. JMO Misty molds herself as a victim to take pressure off herself, even when she is lying. I for one do not believe her, never have.

ITA with you, IMO she is a disgrace. She make me feel badly for the many true victims of sexual assaults who sometimes aren't taken so seriously because of people like this who cry wolf all of the time. :banghead:

I don't know how many children Granny Hollar has but I can bet you that there are at least two who will not be sending her a "Mother's Day" card.

Remember when Lisa was telling Misty to call Grandma, in one of the jail visits ? I bet she's kicking herself for that one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back