*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Keeping her head turned away at the sight of a bottle of lubricant but she kept sneaking sideway glances at his autopsy photos.

Yes, she is totally sneaking peeks at a lot of the pics. Her curiosity is making her want to get looks at the pics.

She grabbed a tissue too. But I havent seen any real tears flowing yet.

The photos are always taken in multipliers of 6 seconds...does that mean anything?

ETA: NM, now there is one at a 4 sec increment.

She keeps looking over at the pics of him, makes me ill

saying photo taken with right hand or you would see her hand in the picture

Hi, NurseBeeMe. Interesting; Jodi is left-handed. Was she keeping her weapon hand free? Did she have the gun out and ordering him to pose?

Seeing these make one thing very clear - she easily could've grabbed the knife where she'd stashed it without alerting him. He just wasn't watching her at all according to the pics.

Anyone else notice u can't see his hands in any of the shots.?
Also who is the gent sitting with TA sister.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, NurseBeeMe. Interesting; Jodi is left-handed. Was she keeping her weapon hand free? Did she have the gun out and ordering him to pose?

Maybe, but cameras are made for the right-handed

Yes, she is totally sneaking peeks at a lot of the pics. Her curiosity is making her want to get looks at the pics.

She grabbed a tissue too. But I havent seen any real tears flowing yet.

She ditched the fake eye glasses too. That way she can see better.

Exhibits #141 - 160 admitted. . . .

look @ 141 - travis in shower with hi hands folded fists in front of his chest . . .

Det went to Queensborough house - the body was removed when he saw the shower . . .6/4/08 5:22

#142 - travis back 5:22:36 - 12 seconds after one above . . . . it would be the function of the person taking the time to take another photo. . . . . camera is naturally taking pics with the right hand - with the left hand you would have to somehow reach over to press the button.

5:22:54. . . pic looks darker - camera has an auto feature - back of travis w/arms up . . . setting would have had to have been changed by someone.

#144 - 5:23:00 - 6 SECONDS later - arms up back to camera

#145 - TA in shower facing toward R of pic 5:23:24 mouth open

#146 5:23:30 - 6 seconds later - similar to one above.

#147 - Travis looking down 5:24:30 - 1 minute later facing to R side of pic

#148 - TA looking to the left side of picture - positioning of person taking photo changed . . . Objection - sustained. Did the position of the shower head change? No - only saw 1 shower head . . . 5:24:48 - 18 seconds later

#149 - left side of his head (facing left in the picture) 5:24:52, 5:24:48 from previous - 4seconds later

#150 - able to tell water is coming from upper right side of the photo . . . how close was individual taking photo or is this zoom feature? . . . would not know. . . . that is the left side of the face (he is facing left) 5:24:56 - 4 seconds from #149

#151 picture looking from below up toward ceiling w/TA's arms both raised 5:25:00 4 seconds after #150

#159 - pic 5:29:20 - where TA looks directly toward camera - looks like he is sitting. . . . 4 min 20 seconds after #151

#160 - time 5:30:30 - (doesn't show pic in court) -

#158 - time 5:29:20 (blurry on screen

#158 time 5:28:54

#156 time 5:27:58

#155 time 5:27:18

#154 - time 5:27:12

#153 - time 5:26:56 (TA back to camera)

#160 time 5:30:30

i like how the PA is laving the head shot of TA up every time they go over the time on a pic....

I think she was taking these pictures as a trophy, knowing what she was about to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member