DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DA smiling over the KY pic.. Filthy I tell ya :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My livefeed says it's having technical difficulties. Just a black screen. :(

Jodi starting to hide her face with her hand and hair.

You can run Jodi, but you cant hide. Face the music girl!!!

Now that was kinda funny (not making light):

Q: does that appear to be the same bottle of lubricant?

Defense: Objection - speculation

Ummm....how many bottles of lubricant is she objecting to? That was silly, because IMHO she said "there may have been more".

Odd....

Funny, defendant didn't miss a picture of victim's dead and injured body, yet she cannot look at the nekkid pictures.

I bet her Mother loves sitting through this. A proud moment... :banghead:

I just dont think this witness is saying what the prosecutor is trying to elicit. Maybe because he is nervous. I think the DT is going to really hammer this witness. He seems to easy to confuse. (I hope I am wrong)

Wow. Keeping her head turned away at the sight of a bottle of lubricant but she kept sneaking sideway glances at his autopsy photos.

#164-169 are admitted . . . the dates and ties are from en(d)case . . .

JA is bowing her head and trying not to look @ picture . . . but she strained to see them when Atty was holding the pics.

Image of a female
#166 - image of a male = bottle of personal KY lubricant - 6/4/08
#165 - 6/4/08 - 1:44 pm
#167 = foreground . . . can't make it out
#166 - could it be the same bottle of personal lubricant? objection - top is blue, white in body of item. . . . . believe it is the tv in the background.

Why so blurry? that is a thumbnail . . . .the larger the picture the smaller you make it loooks more clear - but small to make bigger becomes blurry due to pixelation.

Unallocated clusters - unable to locate a date and time.

Yeah, honey.... you can see right through your fingers as you barely shield your face... same way kids pretended to "think hard" when they were cheating on tests in middle school.

She's sick.

Do we know which pictures were not time/date stamped? Was it the sex pictures or the ones of the shower and crime?

4vlkdk.png

io3mrt.png

Funny, defendant didn't miss a picture of victim's dead and injured body, yet she cannot look at the nekkid pictures.

Jodi's legal team probably coached her about the naked photos. Act shy, pretend Travis made you take all those pics of your thingie.

DA getting a good look at those pics..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks so so much for those transcribing...my family keeps making so much noise I'm about to impose a gag order. (I already tried to talk them into a vow of silence but they aren't exactly on board with the idea. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife