*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Juan, the forensics guy blew it and Juan had to try to lead him to water and try to make him drink to no avail....like the old saying you can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink. Juan clearly knew more about his line of questioning than the forensic guy did for answers.

I agree Juan was struggling, but I felt that Flores was not forthcoming whatsoever. I also felt that way about Ryan, the guy from Utah. Just not being straight up....

ETA: I misunderstood manzana's post. I was referring to Flores' testimony, not the camera forensic guy's.

Hello everyone.

This girl reminds me so much of Casey Anthony, except a much scarier person. Jodi is very scary to me because I just cannot read her very well. She seems so cold and calculating. She does not seem to have feelings for others. Almost no concious. It seems she has to pretend to feel sorry for Travis. No true feelings of regret for what she did to him IMO. The smirks she lets slip in court are proof of that.

camera was found in the washing machine but he was able to turn it on.. the button to take pictures was loose

States exhibit #124, camera

35db0b9.png

Hurry, grab your snacks it about that time again.

organic apple .. check
raw almond butter .. check
water .. check

ready!

Of all the days for my DH to be working from home. I may never live this down (is THIS what you do all day??):blushing:

I've been keeping up with this case on the down low... trying not to get so involved as I did with the Felon's case.
All of you are keeping me up to date so well, and I truely appreciate being able to get home from work and jump on here and check out whats going on! There is not a doubt in my mind this evil witch of a girl killed poor Travis. Just hoping and praying for the jurors to have common sense here!
Thank you so much My WS Friends!

i cant help but wonder if JA seeing this evidence coming out gives her the nervous feeling we all get when we know we've done soemthing wrong and we're lying to cover it...

I doubt it though, she seems to have no feelings what so ever.

Of all the days for my DH to be working from home. I may never live this down (is THIS what you do all day??):blushing:

Tell him no,,,,, you usually have 'Moms Margaritas and Movie Monday'

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurry, grab your snacks it about that time again.

organic apple .. check
raw almond butter .. check
water .. check

ready!
Chocolate...check
Chocolate spread...check
Chocolate milk...check

Something tells me you're gonna outlive me, Tiger. :waitasec:

I thought this was suppose to start at 1:20? whats up with that?

Hello everyone.

This girl reminds me so much of Casey Anthony, except a much scarier person. Jodi is very scary to me because I just cannot read her very well. She seems so cold and calculating. She does not seem to have feelings for others. Almost no concious. It seems she has to pretend to feel sorry for Travis. No true feelings of regret for what she did to him IMO. The smirks she lets slip in court are proof of that.
I agree, this girl is scary! Pure evil:furious: Hoping and praying for the DP!
Poor Travis didn't have a chance!

5 step process to delete pictures on that camera

he connected the card to a cardviewer which hooks to his computer via usb

it wouldn't come up

he checked with his software and tried again

tried it on another computer he had and on his partners computer

he then tried a card reader directly to machine and he was able to see things

he was initially able to see things that were NOT deleted

there were also images that HAD been deleted

he used encase to look at the card

he says it is a five step process to delete a picture

I really hope we don't get to see her growler... Vomit time otherwise.!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member