*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to two banks and a donut shop during break!

IMO no matter how you view any of her actions or words, it all comes down to her belief that "no jury is ever going to convict me".

In HER mind, her bloody palm prints and DNA being plastered all over the crime scene, leaving the camera and photos behind, the blatant lies and everchanging stories, the attempted manipulation of LE and Travis' friends and family .. none of it matters, there are no consequences, and she will have no legal or moral accountability because "no jury will ever convict her."

It's amazing to see her almost unwavering stoicism in court, except when she "hiding" from gruesome crime scene photos.

Then there are the rare moments when it seems like she realizes how damning her lies are.

I do wonder if the reality of this situation is permeating through that sick twisted mind of hers or if this is still a game to her.

I am gonna have to leave to see a patient in about 30 minutes! Argh!

yes, I would like to know what was the original orientation of the photo, sideways, upside down? I don't think it could have possibly been right side up, because that photo is taken behind Jodi.
We haven't heard testimony to it but it was upside down. (An excerpt from a document's been posted online but I can't source it. It's on the same doc that talks about there being 20 shower pics if that helps.)

I wonder how many photos she took of a slain Travis? OMG!

Does anyone know...were there 20 shower pics or 20 total pics of Jodi and Travis together? I understood that there were 20 total pics with the last three being the shot of Travis furrowing his brow in the shower, the ceiling pic and last one the dragging pic.

Hurry, grab your snacks it about that time again.

organic apple .. check
raw almond butter .. check
water .. check

ready!

We haven't heard testimony to it but it was upside down. (An excerpt from a document's been posted online but I can't source it. It's on the same doc that talks about there being 20 shower pics if that helps.)

Thanks, that would make sense. A person would not have had to depress the shutter switch. Could have happened when it hit the ground or other. Thanks

The way I understand it Cuckoohead , is that the files are still all there. Parts may be overwritten but it is possible to restore those files.

I am not too sure if it works in that way. I hope they were able to retrieve everything! as far as I know Jodi didn't take Travis' laptop! and his emails won't need to be recovered , nor will hers, because they both used "GMAIL" which stores all the emails ever sent on google's own servers :)

which means, that google has an entire backup of every conversation TA and JA had!

Katherine I hope you are right. It sounded like a file can be retrieved unless it has been overwritten. I thought once that happened the old file was gone.

Does anyone know...were there 20 shower pics or 20 total pics of Jodi and Travis together? I understood that there were 20 total pics with the last three being the shot of Travis furrowing his brow in the shower, the ceiling pic and last one the dragging pic.

I believe 20 shower pictures.

4 chocolate donuts and milk
OOOO \_/
I'm ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors