*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, very bad move.

DOH - he did that on purpose? I was just about to jump in the shower and heard it (didn't see it). I thought it was an oopsie.

Not a good move if that's the case!

lmao - motion of mistrial AGAIN - are they studying from the CA trial? I mean REALLY????

I kinda like the prosecutor, but dropping the camera, is not cool lol I'm thinking it will be the basis for the 'motion for mistrial' tomorrow' now LOL

I thought witness said it would take 8 mos to take pics of the text messages.

What a difference in the decorum in this courtroom vs. the Casey Anthony trial. The judge is awesome and it is refreshing to see the defense counsel doing their jobs - you aren't seeing the coddling, whispering, and JA isn't acting as her own paralegal digging through files, pulling our documents, etc.

That was immature and babyish of the prosecutor to do that (drop the camera). It was just wrong and he looks like a jerk. And I'm a fan of his....

He's trying to SHOW the jury that between when the last photo was taken and when the photo of the ceiling (of what the defense is trying to infer was when she "dropped the camera" and Travis flew into a rage) took far less than 45 seconds.

Why mistrial? JA admitted she did it. She'll just have to have another trial regardless.

Yikes. ANOTHER claim of prosecutorial misconduct! (There were several before it even got to trial too.)

I need to go listen to the Ramones. Defense is raising my blood pressure. ;)

That's all they got. Even if they get a mistrial, the prosecutor will just retry again and again and again - correct? The crime just doesn't go away.

litigated ad nauseam- Per DA

Martinez: "This has already been litigated and it's been litigated ad nauseum..."

See, I thought that's what I heard...thanks Juan.

Juan is sounding very juvenile, maybe all Hispanics look alike! not very professional.

OH EM GEE... Juan is getting snarky....

Do we have a mod to issue him a T/O?

Only a WS would sit for 8 months and take photos of every text. ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics