*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well... not sure if I should puke, or laugh! LOL I'm so glad that you all seen them too :D I'm not suffering alone! At first I thought uhhh omg someone is messing with my feeds lmao

I can't see them. I tried everything. Post your the site and I'll try it that way. Please?

I was watching on Ustream and they didn't show them. darn it! Not that I care to see them naked but I would like to see exactly what was going on before this twisted chick slit his throat!
:what:

well I will say this: in the defense opening they said Travis was taking the pictures of her for his use... but guess what.. she was taking pictures of him too.

got em all. Let me clean em up so not to offend, and I'll post them brb.

Mel

I do not think you need to worry, not worried about her rep, well she does not have one, I wish Travis' pics were cleaned up

Dang, missed those photos. PRetty funny that they were shown on AZ 'family' ! I was over here reading this. To another topic, while I'm totally on the DA's side, that crack about hispanic names was out of line. I was really shocked by that. At the defense has a point about him potentially harming the camera - imo it could seriously screw things up should - god forbid - the mistrail motion is approved, or this goes to appeals. He should have used a different but similar camera for demo.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I've was in a relationship with a psychopath for many years. A month after he left, the fog cleared and I was able to see what was going on. I spent years after that studying and in therapy. I even blog about my experiences.

I will only say this: "Every psychopath is a narcissist, but not every narcissist is a psychopath"
Jodi imo, does not have borderline personality disorder, she is a full blown Sociopath. Dr Robert Hare's checklist will go a lot further when you can expand on every tick in that category.

Passive Aggressiveness, projection, mirroring, rapport, etc.

Psychopaths & Sociopaths have been known to even fool their psychologists! there is NO cure for psychopathy because these beasts are constantly mirroring their psychologist, and manipulating them. They take what they see in session and use this knowledge to their advantage. This is what Jodi will be doing in court.

Which one sounds more like Jodi?

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place. Some sociopaths form attachments to an individual or group, though they have no regard for society in general. In the eyes of others, sociopaths appear clearly disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath tend to be disorganized and spontaneous.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Robert Hare states that the two categories above are interchangeable. I'd say she has traits from both.

When Jodi looks at Travis, she sees what we do when we look at a chair. We use the chair, sit in the chair, but do we care what the chair feels? when the chair breaks, we buy a new one and chuck the old one out. We don't care how the chair feels, because it's an inanimate object. This is how Jodi views her victims. They are there to be used and tossed when she's done with them.

Watch her in court, when Elizabeth Northcutt comes to the stand you can see Jodi taking mental notes. She is mirroring Elizabeth's mannerisms. It might be slight and you might not catch it , but it's there.

Elizabeth is very believable, sweet and honest.

Jodi also betrays herself in court everyday with her "micro expressions" tiny expressions that are very very fast and might not be noticed by the average Joe. I often catch her with looks of arrogance, contempt and anger.

I cannot wait to see this woman given the DP, nothing would make me happier. The only problem is Jodi won't care about jail or the death penalty because for her that's just an inconvenience, she will still be having fun behind bars with other people, using and abusing as much as she can.

Psychopaths adapt very very quickly.

The only Justice for Travis, is a quick speedy execution right after the verdict.

I remember watching the 48 hours CBS video on this case back in 2008 . I kept up to date via "Eyes for lies" and since then have thought about Travis, wondering when this beast of a woman will get her comeuppance.

The only emotional abuse I see here? is Jodi emotionally abusing travis. When I was emotionally abused by the psycho, I did things I wouldn't have ever done or said had I been in a clear state of mind.. However psychopaths are great at confusing, directing, deflecting, and fogging up the mind of their victim that the victim behaves in ways that are not of his choosing.

Travis might have been sleeping with Jodi, but from what I can see he was a very confused, exasperated, tired, man with a fogged up mind trying desperately to think straight!

BBM: I agree with you about the Narcissist/Psychopath thing. I disagree with you on JA's pathology of a Sociopath or Psychopath. I firmly believe after much study of this case and a lot of knowlege, that JA is BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder with comorbid/overlap: Cluster B). There's two reasons why I think it is BPD--> JA's intense rage as triggered by her fear of abandonment. TA was ending things with her and moving on. She was going "Glen Close ballistic and boiling bunnies" crazy (two episodes of tire slashing). And I do think she is feeling something now. And I do think she would find the structure of prison easier to tolerate than the outside world for a variety of reasons; namely less stressors.

I just hope this incident doesnt cause us to lose the live feed. When are they suppose to be back from break?

Ummm...ummmm. I saw them and thank doG I was not sitting at work when those came tumbling through.

So, dark hair, 2 braids (not pigtails).

To me it does not look like she has implants (I saw no tell-tale ridge line).

Does the carpet match the drapes? There is no carpet.

As a woman I can't imagine anyone being turned on by that, but then again I'm straight and that wouldn't turn me on anyway, but ewwww. I'm pretty sure I've seen better looking rear ends on a wild monkey. (Not that I spend any amount of time looking at or for such things).

I was watching on Ustream and they didn't show them. darn it! Not that I care to see them naked but I would like to see exactly what was going on before this twisted chick slit his throat!
:what:

I was watching Ustream and I saw them......

For anyone that missed the photos, first be glad you did.
Anyway, this is a photo from the defendants myspace page, her hair was like this except it was brown, oh yeah and minus the hat and clothes.

n1uyjb.png

Part 1

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/live-news-6105570

umm... do they know her hoo ha is on this feed!!!! fgs!

Wtf was that on my screen my poor eyes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

VAgina pic on live stream!!!!

JA naked body wtf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

OMG yall they are showing the nekked pics on ustream!!!!!!!!!!!

They showing naughty pics!

OMG!@!!!!!! OMG!!!!! All the nude pics on live feed! Someone tell them!!

i dont think we are meant to be seeing these pictures!!!:what:

OMG is anybody seeing the pictures up on azfamily livestream?

omg lol did I tune into the playboy channel

I just saw a close up of the 3 holes from behind!!!

azfamily live feed showing all nude photos.

I was sitting here minding my own business with the seal on the screen and the next thing I know I look up and they are showing all of the nude photos. ABC news did not edit at all!!

lordy my eyes are burning am i on the same channel?

make it stop
make it stop
make it stop

OMG did yall see that as well??? OH MY EYES!!! I have now seen JA NAKED and I am going to need treatment after this.

Ewwwwwwww!

Hope you got a screen capture, we have seen everything else!

OMG they were just showing the nudes on the live feed from ABC.

Jodi in braids totally nude on azfamily live stream right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState