*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it show her reaction at all to the pictures? Was she sneaking peeks like all of the other ones?

:great:*advertiser censored* on ws today, uh my, and trials are usually so boring!

I guess I went to put dinner in the oven at the most opportune time! I was able to miss the pics!

What did we learn today? That cooking for your family will save you from having to bleach out your eyes because of nasty pics popping up when you least expect them.

I can just hear it now . . . the FCC is saying "Lucy . . . you got some 'splainin to do!"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm sorry - I know this is tragic but I have the giggles - you know someone is right now getting screamed at!

looks like implants to me, my mother has them and so do a few of my friends, hers are too symmetrical and almost perfectly round

they are most def not real.

and not to be gross but it looks like that girl has been doing anal for awhile

I didn't see that photo thankfully.

I did see her lying on the bed in the noddy though. There was also an open legged picture of Travis too.

I toggled back to the AZCentral live feed to see if it was back on and my 5 yr old son was sitting next to me then boom I see a naked Travis so I toggled away thinking it would be gone, toggled back and there is a naked JA! My son was distracted by his toys so he didn't see it, thank goodness. LOL

I can't imagine how someone wouldn't be absolutely MORTIFIED to have those pictures shown... OMG.... but I bet she enjoyed it.

Someone was asking about the pigtails the other day.... "were they up like a school girls or were they down Indian style?"

There's your answer!

It figures. The only time I get to watch, there's something else entirely going on (old lady on the screen talking about Hurricane Sandy and some weird passage of bills in AZ, I think).

Anyone have a link? What was her hairstyle like? Up or down? Oh, and BTW? I may be gross but I sure as heck want to see those graphic photos you guys are talking about! I want to know what you guys mean by tiny penis, etc. Anyone have some screens hots they can send?

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it!:what:
azcentral family station :floorlaugh:
Them there *advertiser censored* were definitely implants.
Pocahontas rides again!!

azfamily is the same website that published ALL of the graphic autopsy photos in an after hours stream last week. People got screen captures and started publishing. This is very irresponsible. It seems like they're doing this on purpose.

Who owns that station??

well, her hair was brown there..

Here hair is dark
Yuck vjj up close

Ok, so now we know her hair was in braids not pigtails ..

I can't believe they just showed all that LOL

LOL They must have realized and cut to the ABC News logo. She looked full on psycho in the nude photo with the braids. NOTE: For the record, she looked nothing like a school girl but did resemble a native american.

Sorry to all of the Native Americans out there~

This may be disgusting but... she almost looks like she has a tiny penis. Like a hermaphrodite. I'm serious.

You don't have enough drugs in your arsenal to make me ask where!

Holy moly. I wonder how Jodi paid for what appeared to be implants?

EWWWWWW!!!!! MY EYES! MY EYES!!! I did not need to see her wootle!

OMG I did NOT want to see that landing strip! :puke:

well,......... I guess I got my wish.....

that was effin funny!!!!!!!!! WHAO NELLY!!!!!!!!!

I need a stiff drink (clean jokes only please)

Just lost my lunch, great

crap I forgot to look at that, was so grossed out at how used that thang looked

THE craziest few pages on WS EVER!

--2008-06-04 16:54 was the last time there was any activity on the laptop. This was about 20-25 minutes prior to the shower photos beginning.
--The nude photos appear to be taken by a person. No reason to believe they were auto-timed...no way to tell. By the angle they appear to have been taken by somebody.

REDIRECT

Re: Photo of Travis sitting down, #160, 5:30:30. #161. 5:31:14. Difference of 45 seconds. No way to tell what was happening during that 45 second break in time.

NOON RECESS

<Missed the part where Martinez drops the camera>

DT is speaking about the text messages that Melendez says he was not able to recover from the phone. Melendez' testimony today is in contrast to what Melendez said previously. The DT was told that the text messages didn't exist in 2008 & 2010.

DT is renewing their request for prosecutorial misconduct and says that their multiple requests are warranting a mistrial.
PT says that Melendez said he could look at the text messages but could not extract them. After the technology was developed there were 896 pages of text messages obtained and the information was made available to the DT two years ago.

DT is now saying that they asked for the text messages but they were told they didn't exist. In 2010 there were proceedings in front of a different judge. The testimony at the time was that some of the messages were looked at. The DT is saying the story is different now during the trial.

DT has had the messages for two years.

DT is asking for a mistrial. Judge asks what prejudice the DT's client has suffered.
DT says :Brady violations.

Judge will take the motion for mistrial under advisement and look at previous testimony and make a decision.

Not to be gross either, but that was my thought too. Was stretched, and I'm in medicine (L&D, so I've seen that area a LOT!) Sorry if that was offensive. Not intended to be.

I was wondering what that was also!!! WTF? Something was not right there! Unless something was inserted?

Yep, noticed it quickly. Not sure what that was. Freaky.

how in the hello did that happen?

I hope it does not cause any problems

hello is right! It was as if someone did that on purpose. That was the ONLY thing that showed after the courtroom seal, was the nude photos, and some of them kept being re-showed over and over (for those of you who missed it.)

Since the courtroom and jury are able to see these pics anyway, I doubt that it will be a problem with the trial, but someone related to the live feed is losing their job right now. I hear Vivid Entertainment is hiring, though, lmao.

In all seriousness, though, I have not changed my opinion about TA at all. By all accounts (except one by an admitted serial liar) he was an amazing brother, friend, and man. Justice, T-Dogg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState