**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two photos which show Travis in the shower and it looks like he is hunkered down on the floor. Maybe that is the way the guy relaxed, letting the hot water rain down. This also tends to support what I think may have happened, that until we see that photo of Travis looking into the camera I don't think he was aware that he was being photographed. He realized it in that last shot, started raising up and opened the shower door when she struck.

yes, yes, yes

One of Travis' friends said he was working out a lot and wanted progress pics taken. This makes sense, as he was standing in the shower gripping his hands to his chest (Crossing his arms) in order to pump out his biceps.

I think the photos were consensual and he knew they were being taken.

However, what made Jodi snap in that 45-55 second window?

IMO she didn't snap at all. She did a lot to prepare for this murder and at a certain point decided the time was right and enticed him to take a shower so she could contain the mess.

I absolutely think she was taking those photos knowing he was about to die. And seeing that really makes me feel this is one of the worst of the worst when it comes to murders. I see her as evil as a serial killer.

Seeing how she methodically took photos of her prey really affected me. I had a terrible nightmare last night that a roaming killer broke in to my house and murdered my babies by hanging. I chased him and threw him off a balcony and then pursued him with a claw hammer. It was an awful dream. This woman really scares me.

The pic of Travis in the shower of his back.....it looks like it's all scratched up. Am I seeing that right? I'm on a little phone screen.

IMO she didn't snap at all. She did a lot to prepare for this murder and at a certain point decided the time was right and enticed him to take a shower so she could contain the mess.

I absolutely think she was taking those photos knowing he was about to die. And seeing that really makes me feel this is one of the worst of the worst when it comes to murders. I see her as evil as a serial killer.

Seeing how she methodically took photos of her prey really affected me. I had a terrible nightmare last night that a roaming killer broke in to my house and murdered my babies by hanging. I chased him and threw him off a balcony and then pursued him with a claw hammer. It was an awful dream. This woman really scares me.

I'm sorry that you had that awful dream. I couldn't fall asleep; I was so agitated that I felt like I might throw up. I can't imagine being in the same courtroom with that woman. I feel like her evil would emanate around her like cheap perfume.

Question... someone said that they had different styles of sex and etc..how do you know about that? sorry just wondering

What an awful dream! Sorry! But you got him! Just like the state is going to get Jodi!
Imo

I read somewhere (think it was in opening arguments), that the date/time stamp they used is not to be confused with the date/time stamp that a user can change in the settings of the camera. That the date/time stamp the DA used was permanently set by the manufacturer.

My brother works for a company that sells cameras, and for a long time used to be a camera salesman. I just called him and asked it there was a manufacturer's permanently set time/date on it. The only time/date stamp is set by the user only. However, the user can manipulate the date time to be a different date and time than it actually is.

I missed the camera dropping incident yesterday and decided to stream the YouTube video to my TV.
That was hilarious! Go Mr. Martinez!!

However,,, JA's junk shouldn't be viewed on a 60" screen. :(

IMO, I think the camera peeps were replaying the video of the photos (out of curiosity) and didn't realize it was still a live feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question... someone said that they had different styles of sex and etc..how do you know about that? sorry just wondering

I saw the pics. The bits In question appeared to be very used. IMO and we have giant sized lube, and Jodi's word. Ok... Scratch her word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. So you think JA was threatening him while the shower pics were taken (with the knife or gun). She wanted some pics of him naked (either for herself or blackmail). She forced him to sit. He finally at some point looks at the camera and she takes that infamous last picture alive. He's had enough. Tells her to leave and she freaks and starts attacking.

Is that what you think happened?

I believe she felt this was it and she went to Mesa with the intention of making him hers and if didn't work out she was going to kill him. Basically if I can't have you no one will. I believe they had sex, which why not have a little enjoyment while there JMO. Then I believe she told him she didn't want him to go on trip with Mimi, and he let her know that was not an option. I believe at some point he fell asleep and she took photos of herself using a timer. I feel while he slept she broke into his computer and found things that may have enraged her more. I feel she then took a shower, got dressed and got the weapons. I feel she then woke him by taking pics of him, he feel he may have been annoyed and got up to take a shower, in hopes she would leave,that is where I feel the terror began. I feel the 1st few shower shoots he didn't know about but by the last on he knew was going to get bad.

JMO

I'm sorry that you had that awful dream. I couldn't fall asleep; I was so agitated that I felt like I might throw up. I can't imagine being in the same courtroom with that woman. I feel like her evil would emanate around her like cheap perfume.

Same here! I'm really creeped out be her! Always have been! Then to hear some of his friends talk about the feel of her presence....my hubby was grossed out just listening about it!
I think we have all met people that just for some reason give us the heebie jeebies. I just keep wondering why Travis didn't sense it in the beginning.

omg i need help i have rol up waiting for ja and tmz watching lohan hearing since she fired her atty

My brother works for a company that sells cameras, and for a long time used to be a camera salesman. I just called him and asked it there was a manufacturer's permanently set time/date on it. The only time/date stamp is set by the user only. However, the user can manipulate the date time to be a different date and time than it actually is.

And if she didn't set this date/time...ie: its is wrong by some weird chance.. because she didn't change it otherwise it would be change to something like April or earlier.

Thanks for the info SD...missed you the past couple days!

BBM

That person who said that is on crack or spent too much time staring at some yesterday. :floorlaugh:

The jury was shown photos (some that were deleted intentionally off the camera) that were time stamped. Travis was alive and well in those photos very shorty before his death. Makes the self defence lie even bolder.

The sex photos, while odd, do not show any form of bondage and Jodi certainly looks willing and definitely able to participate.

The jury watched the interview by Det. Flores which was a slam dunk of her guilt.

Not sure who on HLN is watching the trial but it certainly wasn't what we saw.

ITA ....They said that one picture where she is in braids, lying naked. Sandler says she didn't look happy, she looked like he forcing her to take these graphic pictures.

REIDY SANDLER (PH), CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Today was a great day for the defense, and as vivid and graphic as these photos are, it actually helps the defense. It sets up either, in a best-case scenario for the defense, self-defense. Worst-case scenario for the defense, it negates premeditation and deliberation and intentional murder. It sets up the fight. It sets up the second-degree murder. So I think, all in all, a very good day for the defense today.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/14/ijvm.01.html

Those photos had the opposite effect on me. What planet is this defense attorney on? Does he believe his own b.s.?

Seeing how she methodically took photos of her prey really affected me.

I agree, she did not snap, the narcissist in her would not allow it, there is absolutely no way Travis was going to cancun with another woman, that would be the ultimate betrayl for Jodi, she was going to have the last laugh at whatever the cost in her demented world. . .hopefully, she'll be the 4th woman on death row real soon.

I brought this up yeaterday. There is no proof that the DATE or the TIME on the camera is accurate. However, the TIMER is accurate. In other words the time elapsed between photos is accurate.

Anybody else yell at their TV when the talking heads totally screw up the sequence or purpose of an action and declare it as if it is the truth. I was so mad to see the dopey dramatization with the stick figures moving first from the shower, to the hallway, back down the hallway and back to the shower stall. Later on in one show there is the photo showing the bloodied sink as if that just happened by magic. A former LE (the white, bald headed, older guy) said that Jodi slit Travis's throat, both made it back down the hallway over to the sink and then she shot him in the face.

I am no medical person but even I know that if you slit someone's throat from ear to ear they will not have the ability to make it down a hallway and pull themselves up to a sink and then spew blood on the backsplash of the sink before you need to shoot them in the head to get them to quit wandering around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r