**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures were clearly "playful," according to guy on TV. I'm not sure I'd use that word...

I guess some people see what they want to see?

Well said. I think its perfectly normal, expected even that JHole could suck Travis back into her evil web. I think, to put it very simply, Travis was just a great guy, a warm person who was full of love and wanted to give back to the world really. He was blind to what he was REALLY dealing with, how sick Jodi was, and I think most men would have done the same things he did.
oh because he was helping her out by having anal sex with her. I can buy the impression that his little head was the one in charge but him trying save her from herself through sexual encounters just sounds like another way to deny that Travis made poor choices. they were not deserving of death but sleeping with and in any way encouraging your stalker is not smart.

I was under the impression that she used her phone and his pin number to retrieve his voice mails and that her phone number was associated with that retrieval.

And as I've stated multiple times, this is what the prosecution wishes to imply. But the Verizon rep even stated he cannot confirm or deny this. He can only say she was on the phone for 16 minutes.

The pictures were clearly "playful," according to guy on TV. I'm not sure I'd use that word...

I guess some people see what they want to see?

I didn't see any "playful" in any of the pics, but more of an up close and personal!

Nope, I do not think it was self defense in the least.

I think the only chance the DT has of swaying somebody on the jury is with their domestic violence expert. Good luck. I'll pop the popcorn.

I didn't see any "playful" in any of the pics, but more of an up close and personal!

I agree. They don't really look playful. More tense than anything. Kind of awkward.

I think the only chance the DT has of swaying somebody on the jury is with their domestic violence expert. Good luck. I'll pop the popcorn.

Any idea when they will be called?

Some posters have suggested that if Travis hadn't allowed Jodi back in that this situation may not have snowballed into a vicious murder.

What I try to remember is that Jodi is an accomplished liar. I can't blindly accept her or her attorneys statement that Travis called up for hours of phone sex, or the, implied, numerous times they hooked up, or that she lived with him.

I need to know if it happened and when to make up my mind about their 'relationship'. The more I hear the more I believe Travis really tried to break it off, he wasn't leading her on and he probably told her their getting together wasn't what he was looking for, it was strictly physical and not leading anywhere. The more I learn about Jodi the more I like Travis.

I was under the impression that she used her phone and his pin number to retrieve his voice mails and that her phone number was associated with that retrieval.

all they can prove for sure by records is that jodi was on his VM 16 mins - the prosecution is saying the only way she would be on that long is if she accessing vm - the defense is saying she was leaving a message and kept hitting the button saying she wants to rerecord her message for 16 mins - verizon doesn have records of when vm is accessed

JVM saying women may see the pics of Jodi in degrading sex pics and feel sorry for her, maybe women jurors will think Jodi was forced to pose. Me, this woman, does not see it that way at all.

I get the impression, and this is just my gut, from looking at Travis' face that he was sensitive and quiet; that he would not have wanted to make a big deal out of the problem he was having with Jodi, like obtaining a restraining order, but I do believe his comments to friends, "axe murderer", "if I'm not in church I might be dead" were cries for help. Very much like the cries for help a person makes when contemplating suicide. Unfortunately his friends didn't know just how dangerous and fatal this situation was. Who would expect this outcome?!

Hi, Isabelle. A gentle musician with whom I worked years ago moved to New York City after stalked by a woman in another city. She even stalked him after he married another woman. The only time he called the police was to report a break-in of his apartment before he moved. And after he was settled in NYC, the women in question moved into Manhattan. I learned about this story only incrementally. Like Travis, my friend knew there was a problem, but didn't quite know what to do. (As far as I know, his problem receded.)

Has Jodi ever given a reason why she didn't call LE after her act of "self-defense" and instead went on to her next mark?

That was never conclusively stated. In fact, the Verizon witness admitted to the defense that he didn't know what occurred, and that she could have been re-recording voicemails.
Then, they would have found voice mails on his phone from her that coincide with the time of access, right?

ok - heres a question I havent seen asked or answered and if Im wrong, Im sorry....

who was the LAST person she called before her phone "died" or "lost her charger" or whatever she said happened to her phone. Did she talk to TA shortly before that???

Like maybe she called him, then called a few more people (to make it look like she was just talking to friends on her road trip) and then shut off her phone the closer she got to TA?

JVM saying women may see the pics of Jodi in degrading sex pics and feel sorry for her, maybe women jurors will think Jodi was forced to pose. Me, this woman, does not see it that way at all.

I sure hope the women on the jury are not that ignorant, considering all of the other information.

Has Jodi ever given a reason why she didn't call LE after her act of "self-defense" and instead went on to her next mark?

Not that I've heard, which is gonna be the biggest obstacle for the defense. I'm sure they will say it was some sort of misaligned thinking because of emotional abuse or something. It's the changing stories, what, 3 times that really blows her credibility to me.

The only time I will be naked in front of a camera is on the ME's slab!

I hope the 'furious' wasn't for me asking the question re self defense. Because, I don't believe it was self defense, and unless the defense presents a much stronger case than I think they can, I believe it was premeditated and deserves the DP. JMHO.

Jax, I'm glad you asked the question. It's interesting. And what's that saying: If everybody's thinking the same thing, then nobody's thinking

As for me, I think the story is probably not a situation where she planned well in advance to kill him (but it could be!). I can think of multiple scenarios which may have happened. None of them explains everything though, so I'm still paying very close attention to the facts.

Too bad she can't be given a truth serum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx