**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess some are really saying the photos were totally graphic, JC seems totally taken aback by the *advertiser censored* shots. Sorry dont know what else to call them!
But she didn't take those photos, he did. This was an adult relationship and sometimes people take photos. The pigtail defense is really dead in the water.
I think that when JA realized she changed her Religion for this guy; and he was going to dump her that was the motivating factor. And she is still using the religious defense. Or rewrite that to say she hides behind the mormon religion. As did TA. In no way was he "worthy" in the guise of that church. Not with what he was doing on the side. I agree with most; this is no self defense; this is a woman scorned. Possibly in a sexual frenzy. After she realized on top of it all; he was taking someone else to Cancun.

Teach them to leave some hair around their johnsons too!

Oh yes, pleeeese. That is just plain icky, the johnsons AND the hoohaas....MOO, this is from an old lady who has not been exposed to bald whatevers :floorlaugh:

I'll be honest, I am using this case to tell my 20 something boys how not to treat a woman, for fear that one who would engage with them in this way would be one more likely to become unhinged, and to look for the signs that women are generally taught to look for, but not young men.

My brother was involved in a Jodi-like situation. So similar in fact that this case has an extra creep factor for me. Women like JHole are great at deceiving, hiding their true nature and appearing sweet. They usually come with a damsel in distress story, in need of rescuing, RIGHT off the bat. And once she's "saved", if attention his dwindles, she invents another problem. They have a knack for picking out men who like the feeling of helping the "helpless". These women usually have a story about why they are estranged from family, and why they don't have any, or very few friends. I've always thought it was a massive red flag when a women has no girl friends. There is usually a reason, IMO.

I think, generally, men who are empathetic and especially kind to women in tough situations are great. Dont get me wrong. I'd want my son to be that way. But like I've said to my brother, a woman should not be in constant need of rescuing. And if she is, just perform some due diligence. The stories won't check out.

That being said, if I met a man with seemingly no close relationships and he was A-OK with that, I'd run the other way. Maybe some people think being the center of someone's universe is a good thing, at first. Until they want to break away. When someone bases their entire world around one person, they really have little to loose in a crazy effort to "get them back". Some women, like Jodi, apparently have NOTHING to lose.

The media seem to think Jodi is also a hacking goddess. it annoys me when the media give attributes to someone who doesn't actually have them.

Like the bombshell status :floorlaugh:

He most likely did keep all his passwords to hand. If she knew him as well as she did, she might even guess a few.

I think it's creepy that she was stalking him via his own profiles and email. *shudder*

Agree with everything you said. I think keeping tabs on him via stalking his profile and email pacified her temporarily. He was blocking her out in reality, but she was still keeping tabs/control on his every move.

That was never conclusively stated. In fact, the Verizon witness admitted to the defense that he didn't know what occurred, and that she could have been re-recording voicemails.

Does the non phone owner have the ability to re-record voice mails after submitted and call disconnected? Why would the non owner need to use a pin number?

Psychopathic stalkers - Nobody can stop 'em. You sure can't try to get through to them politely or gently to respect your wishes and privacy. They run all over your boundaries and use all your weaknesses. They don't understand why you're crying, and they act like everything is normal even when they have blood on their hands. They sucker you in by making you think you're the one that can help them. It takes awhile for you to figure out just how sick they are, and by then, it's too late. You can bet they push a sexual agenda if that's a way in. Any way in and they don't give up.

Thanks button was not enough. I could not have said it any better. Thank you.

One it's been Jodi who has been putting forth that claim and she butchered this man. So I'm not sure that I would solely take the word of this woman. Only two people know if this is true or not and one of them is dead and the other is being charged with murder.

Two do we really know how often these alleged trysts happened? Was it only once or twice after they broke up? or was it more?

And Three I'm sure many of us have been in relationships that broke up but sometimes you fall back into them after meeting up with the ex partner with only friendly intentions. And sometimes things happen that shouldn't. How many times have ex couples made mistakes. Many. And the problem is that we don't know if what happened between Travis and Jodi was just that, a mistake that many ex couples often make. It doesn't make either of them bad people. And Travis is no longer here to say what REALLY happened.

So I for one am not going to make any judgment upon what Jodi's version of Travis' character is really about. I'm just not. And I think everyone should listen to the evidence and see that not everything is as it's alleged in terms of Travis using Jodi.

Well said. I think its perfectly normal, expected even that JHole could suck Travis back into her evil web. I think, to put it very simply, Travis was just a great guy, a warm person who was full of love and wanted to give back to the world really. He was blind to what he was REALLY dealing with, how sick Jodi was, and I think most men would have done the same things he did.

Garbage done, dishwasher loaded, counter wiped and orphan kitties check on to see if they were at my front door hungry.

Does the non phone owner have the ability to re-record voice mails after submitted and call disconnected? Why would the non owner need to use a pin number?
1) No, but that doesn't adhere to the facts. She called his number, got redirected to voicemail, stayed there for 16 minutes, and that's about as much as we factually know. When you leave a voicemail, and the Verizon rep confirmed this, you have the ability at the end to confirm whether or not you want to send it or re-record it (or even listen to it). It's possible that she re-recorded and listened to a few voicemails in this timespan. Her being on the voicemail system for 16 minutes does not mean she was actually in his account.

2) They would need to use a PIN to access saved voicemails and review the voicemails in the account. Or to change voicemail settings. They don't need a PIN to leave voicemails or alter the voicemail they are leaving.

LOL'ing at everyone who is shocked at the Telly Savalas style of um...personal grooming!

IMO there HAS to be some type of hairstyle going on down there rather than just a 'fro.

I get the impression, and this is just my gut, from looking at Travis' face that he was sensitive and quiet; that he would not have wanted to make a big deal out of the problem he was having with Jodi, like obtaining a restraining order, but I do believe his comments to friends, "axe murderer", "if I'm not in church I might be dead" were cries for help. Very much like the cries for help a person makes when contemplating suicide. Unfortunately his friends didn't know just how dangerous and fatal this situation was. Who would expect this outcome?!

1) No, but that doesn't adhere to the facts. She called his number, got redirected to voicemail, stayed there for 16 minutes, and that's about as much as we factually know. When you leave a voicemail, and the Verizon rep confirmed this, you have the ability at the end to confirm whether or not you want to send it or re-record it (or even listen to it). It's possible that she re-recorded and listened to a few voicemails in this timespan. Her being on the voicemail system for 16 minutes does not mean she was actually in his account.

2) They would need to use a PIN to access saved voicemails and review the voicemails in the account. Or to change voicemail settings. They don't need a PIN to leave voicemails or alter the voicemail they are leaving.

I was under the impression that she used her phone and his pin number to retrieve his voice mails and that her phone number was associated with that retrieval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K