**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad you're safe now and armed with knowledge!

I'm just a b!!tch, kinda makes me immune to controlling crazy abusive men! Thank goodness. No, actually... I'll credit my parents. I'm all about mutuality and respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a BI*** now , I would NEVER put up with that again lol.

I had a similar childhood to Travis so this case really resonates with me. I want to see justice done for Travis and done right!

I had a rash for 6 months during our relationship that would never go away. The doctor surmised it was stress. It was my toxic relationship causing it. But it left after he left.

Our bodies do not like to be in a constant state of fear "Fight and flight reflexes being switched on all day"

I've heard his new girlfriend gets star treatment , I remember someone saying earlier, "Why did Jodi's ex boyfriends never report the same behaviour"

And another poster here also had a snooping abusive husband but he was different with his second wife.

We have no idea why these weirdo's switch into "mr nice guy" with other women, maybe they have more money than we did lol

Threads are moving so quick I can't keep up. Can someone point me to the photos?

I'll be honest, I am using this case to tell my 20 something boys how not to treat a woman, for fear that one who would engage with them in this way would be one more likely to become unhinged, and to look for the signs that women are generally taught to look for, but not young men.

Teach them to leave some hair around their johnsons too!

This is how I believe she got his passwords. hacking involved programming language / a terminal/ or a script. Jodi cannot "hack"

She most likely got his passwords another way which again is NOT hacking.

Completely agree. It was a combination of luck and crappy "forgot password" protocols in 2008. I think she got into one or two accounts, and that gave her access to all. I know I used to keep a draft email that listed passwords for most of my accounts. Maybe Travis did too at one point. Dumb, but it was 2008.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Whoa ... I was checking here for an update ... and I just noticed the words "adult content" in the title of this thread ...

:waitasec: Are they showing more of those awful X-rated pics of that :liar: :dramaqueen: JA again today ?

:floorlaugh: Never thought I would see "adult content" here ... :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Well, the camera may be off by more than an hour. When the prosecution is trying to paint a picture of premeditation, and then that she was checking voicemails after he was killed, the timings do matter a ton. If the clock on the camera was set improperly, and he was really killed after the phone calls, that could sway things differently.

I suspect this is why the defense wants the camera analyzed now.

bbm

Kinda flies in the face of self-defense, doesn't it? IMO

Trial watching IS so addictive, been doing it since OJ.

I'm in the process of adopting two adorable kittens and our home visit is tomorrow. I scheduled it for 2:00, LUNCHTIME in AZ!

You know you have to post pictures of them for us. I miss time here so email me them. :blowkiss:

Well, I tried to stay up, but :eek:fftobed: Hopefully, I'll be up for JVM or I'll have to DVR it when it runs at 4am.

Trying to connect the desire to have Jodi's Sony camera checked by DT's people??

My first thought was ... after hearing testimony yesterday about Travis' camera and how it stores pictures still after being deleted, they learned something and want to have it tested now? :D

OH GOD I just saw that family friend of Jodi's in the courtroom sitting next to her mother I think. I'm sure she's very comfortable in a court room!

I have to go shave and shower, I'm growing a beard watching this trial and I'm out of fabreeze. When I get back will y'all retype everything so I don't miss something? TYVM

whistling.gif

Completely agree. It was a combination of luck and crappy "forgot password" protocols in 2008. I think she got into one or two accounts, and that gave her access to all. I know I used to keep a draft email that listed passwords for most of my accounts. Maybe Travis did too at one point. Dumb, but it was 2008.

The media seem to think Jodi is also a hacking goddess. it annoys me when the media give attributes to someone who doesn't actually have them.

Like the bombshell status :floorlaugh:

He most likely did keep all his passwords to hand. If she knew him as well as she did, she might even guess a few.

I think it's creepy that she was stalking him via his own profiles and email. *shudder*

Psychopathic stalkers - Nobody can stop 'em. You sure can't try to get through to them politely or gently to respect your wishes and privacy. They run all over your boundaries and use all your weaknesses. They don't understand why you're crying, and they act like everything is normal even when they have blood on their hands. They sucker you in by making you think you're the one that can help them. It takes awhile for you to figure out just how sick they are, and by then, it's too late. You can bet they push a sexual agenda if that's a way in. Any way in and they don't give up.

I wish we had some bullet points for this witness, like big picture wise. So far, all I'm gathering is that Travis sent Jodi to VM. And she called a lot.

It shows a lot of things actually. It shows that despite what Jodi is claiming that Travis strung her along it clearly shows that Travis WAS trying to remove Jodi from his life. When she called (and it was often apparently) he didn't pick it up and let it go directly to VM. If he was really stringing her along he would have answered more of her calls and he didn't. He was trying very hard to get her permanently out of his life.

And it showed I believe that she accessed his VM and listened to the VM's people were leaving Travis after he was dead.

And while we're on the subject I have to get something off my chest. All this time there are people who have been admonishing Travis' character and saying Travis was some jerk who was stringing this poor girl along and was using her for sex. I want to point out a few things.

One it's been Jodi who has been putting forth that claim and she butchered this man. So I'm not sure that I would solely take the word of this woman. Only two people know if this is true or not and one of them is dead and the other is being charged with murder.

Two do we really know how often these alleged trysts happened? Was it only once or twice after they broke up? or was it more?

And Three I'm sure many of us have been in relationships that broke up but sometimes you fall back into them after meeting up with the ex partner with only friendly intentions. And sometimes things happen that shouldn't. How many times have ex couples made mistakes. Many. And the problem is that we don't know if what happened between Travis and Jodi was just that, a mistake that many ex couples often make. It doesn't make either of them bad people. And Travis is no longer here to say what REALLY happened.

So I for one am not going to make any judgment upon what Jodi's version of Travis' character is really about. I'm just not. And I think everyone should listen to the evidence and see that not everything is as it's alleged in terms of Travis using Jodi.

How did Jodi Arias make a living besides being an "aspiring photographer"?

During her road trip she stopped at a bank and made several deposits. Did she make money along the way or what's the scoop on that?

How sick! listening to his voicemails after murdering him.

This is my first ever trial, I have never watched one live or in full before. It's addictive! I have literally gotten nothing done

LOL, yes I think that there are a lot of us who are in need of intervention.

But this is not fact. Just speculation.

I thought the Verizon man said they could tell from which number the call into the voice mail was made. Years ago, I could call my voice mail from any phone, it was a separate number and I had to enter a pin number. It would make sense if that was the Verizon system that they could tell what number called in and used the pin number to listen to the messages. I wouldn't call this speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman