Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Joining in on the fun now. :)

The state seal on my screen scares me, and I'm totally serious. Traumatized from yesterday still.

they have every right to plea but its really sad that it had to come AFTER all the photos were shown to the public. Once all those shots hit the web there is no getting them back and his parents have to know that.

I absolutely agree, Justme. But we're dealing with a psychopath here - who thought (IMHO) going into court and seeing what her options are was a chance she would be willing to take. A chance she may still be willing to take.

Personally, I don't think her attorney's will let her take a plea without sleeping on it (and the prosecution too). This could be all about nothing, or something big.

I just wish they would put us all out of our misery and sentence this woman asap. I see absolutely nothing that shows self defense -- even though I realize the defense hasn't presented their CIF yet. They certainly don't have much to say now on cross.

All I see are huge buckets of premeditation, and nothing that's gonna get her less than lwop.

Just my opinion of course!

Mel

Jane Valdez said they were degrading, not you... And I'm not saying they were art, I'm saying they were not SEX pics. They are nude pics, nothing more, nothing less. And not degrading either.

if that was art you can call me murt (do NOT CALL ME MURT)

My boyfriend is watching at home, just texted me they are all in chambers, HLN saying maybe mistrial or plea ???

Yeah and how many times did HLN say that during CA's trial. <eye roll>

Off Color Topics of the day on this board . . . .

1) For the love (or not) of all things hole -y
2) Manscaping vs. Au Naturelle

We have had hot weather (80) in south Georgia for about a week now.

All of my flowers are blooming only to be killed back when the next freeze comes.

I love GA....aren't you getting the rain?----wait a minute I'm thinking northern GA....BUT love the weather there.....I'm from seattle and get tired of rains........:moo:

whomever has the A team.. I only have the seal...

at least we do NOT have what we saw yesterday during the alleged "break"

I think they're discussing the mistrial motion regarding regarding the texts that was brought up this morning. OTOH, the only way I see a plea deal is if somehow the DT was able to convince JA just how it's looking for her. JMO

I imagine they have told her from the get go that there is a 99.9% chance she is going to be convicted.

She should have tried to plea at the first once she knew all the evidence against her.

IMO

If this is declared a mistrial, it will have to be redone, right? What more can the defense gain with more time to work on this case?

Okay, just got home from picking up the kids. What did I miss? Why are they not back in session?

Why am I watching "The A Team"

I guess it was either the A Team or a rerun of those racy photo shots of Jodi and Travis in their birthday suits. Somebody update this selection! I think reruns of Dexter would be more appropriate.

I wonder if there is some sort of scheduling issues with the 'other case' that held them up this morning too.
The way she has been sitting there, I haven't seen any indication that she thinks she is losing, and should take a plea.
If this was about the mistrial, wouldn't they be doing that in open court, like they have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout