**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that all the nekkid pictures of Travis were taken unbeknownst to him though. In one of them he appears to be looking towards the camera and is holding up a sex sign. (like a gang sign, so someone said) lol

He knew she snapped the photo but that doesnt mean he expected it. If he truly wanted a hot sex photo of himself he would have had her take one in full erection, imo.

I no more believe it was a gang sign.:floorlaugh: In some of his photos when he is dressed up and around his freinds he has made the same sign with his fingers. The things some can come up with.:floorlaugh:

This guy didnt even smoke, drink or drink caffenine either. His one weakness seems to be the same as many weaknesses others have and that is sexual desires even when they were with the devil themselves.

IMO

I believe that she DID plan to kill him in his sleep. That's why she arrived at 4 am in the morning. The fact that he was awake and on the computer complicated her plans. She then had to go to Plan B.

IMO psychopaths never have a plan B. they are extremely confident in their mental abilities. They think they are smarter than you! There would be no need for plan B in her mind.

When he didn't die in the shower like she planned, she was angered, he screwed up! It's his own fault she was forced to stab and slice and shoot him!

Her plan was to make it look like it was more than one person. Two weapons, in the shower.

She was unable to let go of the plan, that's why she dragged him back into the shower.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Travis' friends said he was working out a lot and wanted progress pics taken. This makes sense, as he was standing in the shower gripping his hands to his chest (Crossing his arms) in order to pump out his biceps.

I think the photos were consensual and he knew they were being taken.

However, what made Jodi snap in that 45-55 second window?

He might have said he was still going to Mexico and she couldn't go!

I agree there was no Plan B. I was referring to Plan B as in the fact that things got so crazy because she didn't have it all planned out like she did when she just thought she would sneak over there, sneak in the house in the middle of the night and shoot him. A lot easier. I just don't think that she planned what happened until during the night after she got there and found him awake and had time to think because he refused sex with her that night.

Liars will repeat your question or part of it to buy time as they think of a response. We have pictures- 'Pictures? Really?' You have braids. 'Braids?'

Liars avoid using contractions- I was not there.... - rather than wasn't

Liars will say never and ever- a lot. 'I would never hurt Travis.... I could not ever hurt Travis....

Liars will give you a sequence of events when you haven't even asked- first, I went...., second, I stopped by....

Liars add in unnecessary details- I have 2 pair of those pants, 1 pair is too small, 1 pair is just right,,,,but they were on sale and I got a good deal on them.

Maybe she was coming on to the detective?:what:

I did find it very interesting that when she was telling her lies she would at times spread out her arms and open her hands as if she is being totaling open and honest with him.

Has anyone offered up the theory of a sexual frenzy? IOW; she was having different styles of sex with Travis except for one. Could she have become so frustrated by not "having it" that she lashed out when he denied her; and or denied her that trip to Cancun? This is a crime so filled with hatred, as well as sex.
Sexual Frenzy IE a denial of it; could have set her off. But whatever it was; the trip; the lack of true sex, maybe the way she perceived he was treating her; she wanted to photograph taking his life. Of that I'm 100% positive. She wanted to capture that emotion; and said so in other interviews that This was the one thing she loved to do when photographing. She is no photographer. A wannabe for certain. Legit? Not on your life.

I'm surprised that Jodi didn't try to seduce Flores. It would have been totally in her character. And, she has a high regard for herself, so she would have thought she could do it.

I did find it very interesting that when she was telling her lies she would at times spread out her arms and open her hands as if she is being totaling open and honest with him.

I agree; she's possibly studied some forensics as well as body language. Her body language during that tape was open; and full of denial and lies. Esp when she buries her head on the table.:what:

Does anyone have a list of witnesses scheduled to testify today? Thanks!

After watching JA's interview with Flores, it's so obvious to me how she came up with version 2.0: "I was there and we were attacked by a man and a woman."

Flores tells her that TA's friends say that maybe she got someone to kill him and later asks about the pants with the zipper and tells her it was obviously a woman who was wearing them.

I agree; she's possibly studied some forensics as well as body language. Her body language during that tape was open; and full of denial and lies. Esp when she buries her head on the table.:what:

Possibly...but I think it's more likely that the fact that she is a sociopath makes her be able to act sincere and honest when she is lying.

I'm surprised that Jodi didn't try to seduce Flores. It would have been totally in her character. And, she has a high regard for herself, so she would have thought she could do it.

Only Flores had already seen her "Glory" hole!
Pretty sure he was singing "O Canada" at that point!

She kind of was. She was playing with her hair at one point, stroking the ends of it, and placing her chest on the table leaning forward.

It's very noticeable, and she uses her body to communicate, but he wasn't having any of it.

Whenever I watch her she uses a lot of sensual and sexual cues, her body language is dripping with it.

Possibly...but I think it's more likely that the fact that she is a sociopath makes her be able to act sincere and honest when she is lying.

Yep, they don't really experience any fear like a normal person. They're emotionally retarded that way. And it's not just their emotions...their bodies don't reacted in typical flight responses.

LOL:seeya:

I cant understand that either. I didnt see any sexual photos of where his penis was erect. The pictures are odd to me if they were to be looked at in a sexual nature later on.

Something is just off in the shower pics of Travis though.

IMO

The pic in the shower where his hands are holding his heart...is there blood underneath his hands? Is that why both hands are there? Had she already stabbed him in the heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState