Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
I cannot believe that all the nekkid pictures of Travis were taken unbeknownst to him though. In one of them he appears to be looking towards the camera and is holding up a sex sign. (like a gang sign, so someone said) lol

He knew she snapped the photo but that doesnt mean he expected it. If he truly wanted a hot sex photo of himself he would have had her take one in full erection, imo.

IMO
If you would stop looking at his Johnson LOL and look at the entire photo, his eyes were closed in that one, leads me to believe it was taken while he was asleep.

On the other photo, arm in the air with two fingers his genitals are not exposed, however eyes were open, does not look like a happy camper. 1:47

Which leads me to all the photos taken, mainly the shower series. None of those photos looked posed or anything to show off Travis' physique, I believe the whole idea of him wanting to show off his physique is just the media and friends trying to display the best for Travis. I have seen Travis flex when in his Eddie Snell persona and other pics where he would show his biceps.

Those shower pics looked nothing like a posing session, nor did the two pics of him on bed.

So if the torment started at 1:47 or before, I believe Travis was tortured/ I really wish we had a medical examiner to base the timing, So much is based off the camera and it was alluded to she perhaps changed the camera settings from Juan yesterday, so if she was changing settings, it would have been easy to change the time stamp on the pics. It very well may have happened all at once and even earlier, which would make a whole lot more sense than after twelve hours to all of a sudden carry out her plan.

I think they were saying that they weren't really deleted. Forensic software can uncover many photos from CD/DVDs and cameras that people think have been deleted, but aren't really. My dad has a software company and primarily sells forensic software he developed to law enforcement agencies for the sole purpose of recovering "deleted" pictures from digital media.

Welcome to Websleuths! :)

:welcome:

If you would stop looking at his Johnson LOL and look at the entire photo, his eyes were closed in that one, leads me to believe it was taken while he was asleep.

On the other photo, arm in the air with two fingers his genitals are not exposed, however eyes were open, does not look like a happy camper. 1:47

Which leads me to all the photos taken, mainly the shower series. None of those photos looked posed or anything to show off Travis' physique, I believe the whole idea of him wanting to show off his physique is just the media and friends trying to display the best for Travis. I have seen Travis flex when in his Eddie Snell persona and other pics where he would show his biceps.

Those shower pics looked nothing like a posing session, nor did the two pics of him on bed.

So if the torment started at 1:47 or before, I believe Travis was tortured/ I really wish we had a medical examiner to base the timing, So much is based off the camera and it was alluded to she perhaps changed the camera settings from Juan yesterday, so if she was changing settings, it would have been easy to change the time stamp on the pics. It very well may have happened all at once and even earlier, which would make a whole lot more sense than after twelve hours to all of a sudden carry out her plan.

If she was smart enough to change the settings, she would have known that deleted photos could be retrieved AND a washed camera does not destroy the camera card.

Only Flores had already seen her "Glory" hole!
Pretty sure he was singing "O Canada" at that point!

I was thinking of this last night (early this morning). Can you IMAGINE sitting across from the detective, knowing full well that he had seen nekkid sex pictures of you?! I'm dying of embarassment FOR her!:blushing:

If she is going to change the time stamp then why not do it for April?

I was thinking of this last night (early this morning). Can you IMAGINE sitting across from the detective, knowing full well that he had seen nekkid sex pictures of you?! I'm dying of embarassment FOR her!:blushing:

I honestly don't think that it bothered her one bit. She's a narcissist and probably loved the fact that he'd seen her naked.

In car listening to the song 'Photograph' from the 80s. Has new meaning now...:doh:

I know..then my mind wondered to...when will people realize they aren't saving money by buying things if they can't use it. lol

LOL I thought the same thing, who cares if good price if not going to use it LOL

gosh,those pics yesterday really made me feel like I wished I wouldn't have looked.

I wonder what the purpose of taking the pictures was in the first place?
Travis does not look excited,nor does he look like he's posing in the shower pictures.IMO they look like she was secretly zooming in on him ,maybe she was supposed to be gone at that point?
and then the haunting one,where he is startled and seems to know what is about to happen......
why did she take these pics if she wasn't planning on keeping them?
I agree that she accidentally dropped the camera in the washer and ran out of time to look for it.....

you beat me to it ,ocean eye,I agree!!!!

Many killers like to keep a memento from their crime. BTK did this as well as a bunch of other killers.

If there was nobody in the courtroom with her I bet she'd be getting hot looking at them rather than pretending she's too upset to look at them.

LOL:seeya:

I cant understand that either. I didnt see any sexual photos of where his penis was erect. The pictures are odd to me if they were to be looked at in a sexual nature later on.

Something is just off in the shower pics of Travis though.

IMO

I'm glad I had a colonoscopy yesterday. I think it was more fun than listening to yesterday's testimony.

BBM: Perhaps JA's intentions of taking those photos was that she could use them as a sort of "emotional blackmail" (after cropping the date stamp out) to whoever was TA's love interest. I think she was at wit's end in trying to secure a permanent relationship with TA. JA was jealous, JA deleted/altered text messages, JA stalked and slashed his tires. In other words, she was acting in rage, retaliation, obsession.

Maybe she felt she could later use those photos against TA and/or the new girlfriend that she knew was in the picture?

Until her rage got the best of her..........:what:

Interesting theory.

Last night it was said that Jodi during her detective interview that she wanted to see the crime scene photos, morbid curiosity.

Did the detective say anything to her that would lead her to believe that the photos were of Travis?

Did she think these photographs were taken by law enforcement and she wanted to look at those body pics?

Or... The photographs that she thought she deleted of dragged Travis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might barf for him!
Really... this is how I see JA!
I think she is haunting me!

old-woman-breast-implants.jpg

If she was smart enough to change the settings, she would have known that deleted photos could be retrieved AND a washed camera does not destroy the camera card.

Doesn't take a lot of smarts to change settings, my four year old changes things on my iPhone, iPad and knows his way around Windows 8. I am sure she could have managed changing the time stamp, I have said 1000 times that she should have taken the memory stick, she has done some incredibly stupid things but yet she thought of turning off her cell phone and did manage to hide murder weapon.

I still believe that he was posing for the shower shots; the one where he's looking into the camera looks like a guy making the "smoldering eyes" look. Another poster mentioned that her daughter thought he was trying to "look hot". I totally agree with that.

I also think that he was grooming himself in the sitting pictures.

Now watching IS, and they are showing the film clip of JA's conversation with the investigator -- the one where she's all but lying on the table. BTW she is also just plain lying...

She keeps protesting that she was nowhere near Mesa at the time the murder was happening, etc. She just looks right at him and denies it all.

It made me recall the walk that CA took with whoever (I can't recall), and they were on the Disney Studios campus. She is leading whoever to the building where she had told them she worked.... She has such solid & quick answers for everything whoever is asking -- what her position was there, who her boss was, what she did in the position, etc., etc., etc. Then, as they are just about to enter the building, she finally confesses that she did not actually work there. They had to nearly rub her face in her lies to finally get her to tell the truth.

We just don't operate that way (thank goodness), so it's hard for us (me, at least) to understand how someone can do that. But both JA and CA are so calm, assured & glib, it's just like breathing to them. No biggie.

We can't understand some of the things that Jodi says & does because we are just not wired that way. <smh>

Bringing over some comments from yesterday's thread.

A poster asked about the large bottle of KY seen in one of the pics and wondered if it could be true that they only had anal sex.

From the photos I saw of her "lady parts" yesterday, it sure looks like she has had a LOT of anal sex.

Eww.

:seeya: Morning,

I was reading here late last night for an update on what happened at the Trial on Monday ... and ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG ...

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: I was ROTFLMAO reading the comments about those pictures !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Y'all had me rolling !

I watched NG's Show last night, and I thought she was "exaggerating" about those X-rated pics ... But when I came here for an update, I see for once, she was not exaggerating !

Back to the Trial ... :waitasec: I wonder if today will be as "interesting" as yesterday ? :floorlaugh:

:please: for Justice for Travis ...

Morning everyone!

I laughed at NG referring to those pictures several times as "just body parts". LoL, not like any body parts I've ever seen before :shocked2:

Here's hoping we never have to see THAT again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState