**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Travis was just as much into that toxic relationship as she was.That's where my opinion differs from most of you guys.That's what enraged her and made her obsessiveness
even worse IMO.He called her twice in the middle of the night and they talked for a long time (sex tlk IMO) when she calls however he does not pick up.

I have been reading through all the post while watching the trial. I find that I am always in agreement with what your posting..........I know it is not in agreement with most of what I read. I just can't understand why he let her in his house. Can he be so enticed to have relations with JA to the the point that he would ignore the account hacking and tire slashing. I would have absolutely nothing to do with someone that did that to me..............good time or not....can't make sense of that one:waitasec:

Ok so the take away from the phone dude is? In a nut shell....Jodi called Travis more? What am I missing? She left an alibi voice message after she killed him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She listened to his messages after she killed him!!!!
I think that was the "bombshell" of the Verizon dudes testimony....

Question: I've been reading through the old posts and enjoying myself immensely. I've figured out most of the abbreviations used "DA, DT, JA, TA, etc" but was does LE mean? Best I've come up with is 'legal eagle' which really doesn't seem to fit...
Law enforcement

This is false. All cameras do not automatically account for DST. There is an option you can turn on/off to account for DST, but it is a manual option that only removes an hour from the time when turned on, and adds an hour when turned off. You can check the documentation for Sony Cybershots (the same model of camera), if you wish. This is pretty standard on all cameras, because it doesn't know what time zone you're in or if your region recognizes DST or not.

I believe I read that the camera was really damaged by the water, and so it's possible they can't read what time the camera was set at. It will be up to the Defense, I think, to raise suspicions about the veracity of the camera times. However, I'm wondering if it's really relevant? She's admitted to killing him, so the only really intersting part is the separation in time between the sex pictures, the shower pictures, and the death pictures, so would it really matter if the camera was perfectly accurate or one hour off?

Jodi's best bet would have to pled guilty but since she is a dumb dumb she decided not to do that and roll the dice with trial.

I certainly hope this jury can see through all the bull and convict her of 1st degree murder and give her the DP if they want.

Okay, is anyone really surprised by all the calls? We've already established the girl never shuts up.

Just sayin'

I have been reading through all the post while watching the trial. I find that I am always in agreement with what your posting..........I know it is not in agreement with most of what I read. I just can't understand why he let her in his house. Can he be so enticed to have relations with JA to the the point that he would ignore the account hacking and tire slashing. I would have absolutely nothing to do with someone that did that to me..............good time or not....can't make sense of that one:waitasec:

that's why I think he was just as obsessed but just on a sexual level because if he wasn't there is no way he would have carried on after the tire slashing,account hacking etc.....those two were addicted to each other in the worst possible way IMO....

All in all, it's a lot of circumstantial evidence that doesn't really prove anything, but the prosecution hopes the implications will have weight. They don't know what she did for 16 minutes. It doesn't look like they can prove anything, either, other than she was on the phone for 16 minutes. They also tried to paint the picture of her as calling him a lot, compared to how much he called her... But the defense pointed out that there may have been text message interactions that led to the calls. Plus two long-duration calls he made to her.

It really doesnt matter what she did for 16 minutes. What matters is she knew she was calling or checking the voice mail messages of a man she has admitted to kiling.

Oh it all proves something ........that is what CE is........one brick at a time and the DA has her surrounded by bricks up to her eyeballs.

That crap would never work for me! I have better things to do than call and call and call anyone!

I call once, leave a message and the balls in their court.

Your ex sounds very controlling and like a J-hole for sure. What would happen if you didn't return the call and weren't home for the visit?

If I didn't call or were not home? he would ignore me for the rest of the evening , (silent treatment) guilty trips, then when I would bring him up on that and accuse him of being a child he would suddenly turn on the charm and love bombing.

Then it'd be "let's go out for dinner, I love you blah blah"

It'd be switching constantly from one extreme to the other.

Emotionally manipulative abuse really does screw your head up. We had lost our baby (stillbirth) during this relationship (he didn't care about the baby, so his behaviour was not due to this) and there's so much more to it than me being able to "Stand up for myself"

I was naive, had no idea what an abusive emotionally screwed up relationship was due to my childhood yada yada.

After he left, lightbulbs were going off in my head everywhere , the more I read, the more I understood and the more determined I was never to get sucked into a relationship like that again.

She listened to his messages after she killed him!!!!
I think that was the "bombshell" of the Verizon dudes testimony....

And the defense is saying she could have been editing a voicemail that she left ( not checking his messages), also after he was dead. Either is creepy

that's why I think he was just as obsessed but just on a sexual level because if he wasn't there is no way he would have carried on after the tire slashing,account hacking etc.....those two were addicted to each other in the worst possible way IMO....

I missed it did he try to call her on June 3rd?

I believe I read that the camera was really damaged by the water, and so it's possible they can't read what time the camera was set at. It will be up to the Defense, I think, to raise suspicions about the veracity of the camera times. However, I'm wondering if it's really relevant? She's admitted to killing him, so the only really intersting part is the separation in time between the sex pictures, the shower pictures, and the death pictures, so would it really matter if the camera was perfectly accurate or one hour off?

Well, the camera may be off by more than an hour. When the prosecution is trying to paint a picture of premeditation, and then that she was checking voicemails after he was killed, the timings do matter a ton. If the clock on the camera was set improperly, and he was really killed after the phone calls, that could sway things differently.

I suspect this is why the defense wants the camera analyzed now.

Again I'm flying my freak flag here, but um say I was JHole, I had access to Travis' email account. Either had the password, or got lucky and found his computer with an open window logged into email. The first thing I'd do is go to myspace, use the "forgot password" function. Why? Because myspace would then EMAIL the password itself to Travis' email account. Not a reset link, the actual password. That would be like a pot of gold. So bam, you open the email, see his super secret password. Delete the email. Now Travis has no way of knowing the JHole knows his password to Myspace. Which is most likely ALSO the password to said email account, Facebook account, etc.

I'll be honest, I am using this case to tell my 20 something boys how not to treat a woman, for fear that one who would engage with them in this way would be one more likely to become unhinged, and to look for the signs that women are generally taught to look for, but not young men.

If I didn't call or were not home? he would ignore me for the rest of the evening , (silent treatment) guilty trips, then when I would bring him up on that and accuse him of being a child he would suddenly turn on the charm and love bombing.

Then it'd be "let's go out for dinner, I love you blah blah"

It'd be switching constantly from one extreme to the other.

Emotionally manipulative abuse really does screw your head up. We had lost our baby (stillbirth) during this relationship (he didn't care about the baby, so his behaviour was not due to this) and there's so much more to it than me being able to "Stand up for myself"

I was naive, had no idea what an abusive emotionally screwed up relationship was due to my childhood yada yada.

After he left, lightbulbs were going off in my head everywhere , the more I read, the more I understood and the more determined I was never to get sucked into a relationship like that again.

I'm so glad you're safe now and armed with knowledge!

I'm just a b!!tch, kinda makes me immune to controlling crazy abusive men! Thank goodness. No, actually... I'll credit my parents. I'm all about mutuality and respect.

It really doesnt matter what she did for 16 minutes. What matters is she knew she was calling or checking the voice mail messages of a man she has admitted to kiling.

Oh it all proves something ........that is what CE is........one brick at a time and the DA has her surrounded by bricks up to her eyeballs.
Except the alleged times of the attack are from a camera that could have been using improperly set times. We'll see how this plays out with the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman