**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap - how her voice changes when it goes off topic is unreal.

I know! He asks her about the pants, and she stops "crying" and talks about her wardrobe as though they were having a casual conversation and not discussing the pants she was wearing when she committed MURDER!!! :furious:

I don't think Flores kept his cool for the overtime pay. This was NOT easy money.

So now she didn't run out ...she got permission from the guy with the gun.

Anyone want to hazard a guess what her lady lawyer was just writing? I'll go with "sorry my dear, but I think your *advertiser censored* is grass".

All the cinematic detail is mesmerizing. Unconsciously or consciously, Jodi is convinced that she can alibi herself out of jail.

The jury must be thinking. This is more convincing than alibi number one, but it still isn't what the defense is saying.

And then after I escaped the homicidal ninjas, I drove to California, tried to have sex with my new boyfriend and visited friends.

Travis was attacked by the 'one chance ninjas'. He must have used up his one chance. Lucky Jodi got hers.

Jodi: He said you must be that Bit__ from California. And if you ever, ever say anything about this, they will do to my family what they did here...

...Travis was still alive, I could see.

I left...well...I went downstairs...but I didn't have all my clothes with me. All I had was my purse and backpack.

WHAT??? The man ninja gave her her purse back?

OK.

He told me to stay there and not to move . . . (in the closet) . . .
Det drawing out diagram of the home -

Iran this way - he was walkingthis way and she was right here - he stopped me here - said don't move . . . .
he left the room for a minute - I didn't have my stupid phone cuz it wasn't charged - I was trying to call 911 or get out . . . the windows were downstairs = screens and window coverings . . . she was over him - I just rushed her and I pushed her - Travis was bleeding everywehre -

What was she doing to him? he was shot @ the time?
Yea but he was still alive still conscious
You pushed her
She was a little bigger than me - not really in size but in height
what happened
it didn't deter her - I thought she was the one with teh gun.

She was the one who shot him
I would think so - I don't know I got hit here somewhere (back of head) I don't know when I woke up - he was screaming . . ..

I started running and he stopped me and then he left the room for a couple of mins . . . I got Travis . . .he was not like standing up . . . I was trying to get him - she came back kind of far - she came back - he was starting to get weaker nd weaker - this guy came back in - she said they need to do me too because . . . there

Said no that is not why were here - he had my purse whichI had on the dresser here prior
What did they do . . .. try to stick with the incident what was going on
She came after me - she didn't get me - she had a knife
You said she had a gun before -
I don't know if she had a gun - I am guessing - I know he had a gun
So basically she was the aggressor
Yea there was definately an aggression - a stern look - I wasn't free to walk out of there - I was ok . . . .they had an arugment back and forth . . . she wanted to kill me he said that is not why were here for - it's obvious they were here for them . . . .he didn't seem to know them - they had masks on - he didn't express any recognition - he said go get help he said go to my neighbor's house
Did you see them hurt him anymore other than the gunshot?
Um she had a knife - he was bleeding everywhere . . .itwas like whenshe rushed me afterward - I rushed her but she came back afterward . . .there was a little bit of astruggle with her and I - I was so scared - I am not a person who fights - I took some classes in self defense about 8 yrsago - she had a knife - her right hand . . .I guess . .

What happened? you didn't see her hurt him anymore - just bleeding
when I tried getting him here he said go get help - If elt stupid for trying to run this way . . . I said come on - he said I can't feel my legs . . . .they wouldn't let me be by him - I was clothed . . .
are those the pants I showed you the other day on that camera?
I don't remember if I have pants like those - oh i have another pair of grey with black stripe
She really reallyreally wanted to . . . I was right about here his tv armoire was here - theywere like 'shut the hell up' - it was so weird - he was going thru my purse - he pulled out my wallet - he just took out some cash - I had $80 in my jeans pocket - but he took money from my wallet - he took that . ..

what happened what was she doing?
she was like right here that time . . . .he is over here taking stuff from your wallet - she was down the hall...i was sitting - do you begfor your life? I was powerless - they were just more powerful . . .I don't know what she was doing - she was arguing . . . it wasn't like super yelling . . .it was intense - shut up that is not why we are here . . .he grabbed my wallet looking thru it - took cash . . . put it in his pocket got my registration and he said . ............

what did he say?
He said you must be that ***** from California . . he was (shaking) my registration - if you ever, ever, ever say anyting about this . . . . he said they woud do to my family and to me . . Ididn't care about me at that point -he said don't you call anybody . . . you get one chance - she said she is going to say something she is going to rat us out . . . he said leave now . . .part of me didn't want to leave - Travis was still alive . . . I could see he wasn't moving alot - but he was still alive . . . . I left the room - I went downstairs - I didn't leave all my clothes - Travis said I had some stuff there in his closet . . . all I had was my purse and my backpak and I .. . those and I went outside . . . I wanted to get out . . .I just wanted to get out . . .he told me if I didn't say . . . I wouldn't live to regret it -but I did regret it.

Trying to think what else was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member