**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog was a Boston terrier.

The majority of the stab wounds were concentrated on the same entry points. You may notice the intentional precision of the person in the video.

I think this is called LIVOR MORTIS. Blood congeals in the capillaries due to gravity in about 4-5 hours (from wikipidia). Does the back have a black and blue colour? This could indicate some time between the actual death and when the body was flipped over.

I did notice a bit of lividity in the area below the left scapula but oddly none present on the sides of the victim where it would normally be most apparent. I think the body was turned a few times hindering normal affects of gravity. That and the lighting was terrible.

As far the bloodless wounds go, the victim had probably already bled out. When the body is flipped over it seems that remaining blood had already begun to settle to his back, so the icepick wounds wouldn't have welled up due to lack of circulation (and gravity).

You are correct under "normal" decomposition... the strangeness occurs where the wounds appear & disappear... and it is not because it is out of sequence (obvious by the dismemberment).

I cannot figure out why he would photoshop (edit) out the wounds unless it was meant to make us wonder if there was more than one victim... which I can say I did consider initially... he just didn't do enough editing to make that plausible (IMO) probably because he was rushed.

Think of watching the video as selling Luka Magnotta a piece of your humanity.

NMK... :heartbeat:

don't forget the reason why we watched it & are breaking it down scientifically, medically & psychologically... We are learning from it so we can spot and prevent this from happening to others. Good can come from this - we don't have to give him the results he wanted.

Chin up! :)

What I was wondering a day or so ago, was whether Luka murdered one person around the time he posted online about snuff films, and then murdered Jun Lin a couple weeks later, at that point splicing footage of both murders together. Does that seem feasible to anyone who has watched the video? .

{RSBM}

I really thought there were two victims... based on height, weight, coloring, body hair, genitalia, stab wounds (which I mentioned several times here)... It didn't take me long to realize that it was one person.

The thing that assured me was the logical sense that he didn't have the physical strength to remove a body without dismembering it. The smell of death would have been evident weeks prior to JL...

and we probably would have seen that video too. He would not have been able to help himself.

That is not to say that I don't think he killed other people before and possibly even after JL... we just haven't made those connections yet. They were most likely random "experimental" killings building with intensity. At least that is how it usually works, so I can only go by what I have learned.

I've seen A Serbian Film. I loved it. Very sick movie. I don't really see anthing in that film being duplicated in our mystery killer's video, though. Other than just the idea of creating a video intended to shock.

"A Serbian film", for me, is the most disturbing movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I watched it out of curiosity, because normally horror movies are really no problem for me. But this movie was. When I had finished watching it, I immediately deleted any trace of it from my computer, because i thought that nobody in my family should ever come across this sickness. Weeks after I was still thinking about that movie, and I also had nightmares. I kept thinking about that this movie could for sure encourage some sick minds to do disgusting things.
To be honest, LMs "1 lunatic 1 icepick" FOR ME was way easier to watch, although I knew it was real.
A Serbian Film, in my opinion, really deserves the ban! Nobody needs to see such sickness, especially because sex and extreme violence are deliberately connected in this film.

When I first came across LMs plagariazed review of the movie, it gave me the creeps. I dont know if thats where he got his idea from, but it could very well be possible.

MOO, of course.

"A Serbian film" is not american correct? its not in english i dont think.

It's not in English. It's sick and twisted, but it's loud and over the top. For me that allowed me to remain conscious of the fact that it's just a movie.

The 1lunatic movie is real, and by that simple fact is much more disturbing. There are no quick cuts and loud music. It takes place in one room and is clearly homemade. You can't escape the fact that what you are watching is real. Much more disturbing than watching a movie with actors and a script.

I refuse to call it the Luka Magnotta video, though. I suspect that if it's revealed to be Luka, we will find out there's much more to this video.

Has anybody seen Aftermath a 1994 horror movie? I saw a man on a youtube video connecting it to 1 lunatic 1 ice pick. He said it has the same sequence of events done to a dead body.

I cant watch it myself at the moment. Laptop died and using a very vintage Mac Os that doesnt support the current software...

Aftermath is a short film that features a mortuary worker blending a corpse's heart and feeding it to his dog.

There are going to be a lot of movies out there that resemble this murder. I would wager that this video wasn't emulating any one movie, and the influence was simply going through a list of acts that would be certain to shock an audience.

Has anybody seen Aftermath a 1994 horror movie? I saw a man on a youtube video connecting it to 1 lunatic 1 ice pick. He said it has the same sequence of events done to a dead body.

I cant watch it myself at the moment. Laptop died and using a very vintage Mac Os that doesnt support the current software...

OK, there's a dog involved in that movie too, based on the description only. He takes photos of himself mutilating and having sex with a corpse.

Anyone else have New Order stuck in their head? No pun intended.

Not only is it stuck in my head, but its forever changed for the rest of my life whenever I hear that song now. Many people on youtube have commented on the same thing. The same way Charles Manson "stole" Helter Skelter from the Beatles, True Faith by New Order is forever associated with this. I don't think psychologically we'll ever be able to erase the connection, so its always going to be there. Instant trigger. The incredible power of music.

Does anybody know offhand why the guys who made the 3 guys 1 hammer made that video?? I ask because the title of LMs videos (1 boy 2 kittens, 1 lunatic 1 icepick) obviously came from the 3 guys 1 hammer video.

Does anybody know offhand why the guys who made the 3 guys 1 hammer made that video?? I ask because the title of LMs videos (1 boy 2 kittens, 1 lunatic 1 icepick) obviously came from the 3 guys 1 hammer video.

There were rumours that they did it for money, sell them to a gore site owner. They say some of the guys friends heard them talk about it, but it has never been proved...

Sorry to fellow posters: I cannot read one post here but came in to thank those that can post about it and to the mods for creating this thread so I can follow the stories without having to bypass a lot of talk about the Killvid.

Big kuddo's to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member