***GRAPHIC*** The Missing Head

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to drop in and say Hi and thanks to everyone who has been posting concerning this case. For the record I have not seen the video and am only on thread 8 of the general discussions thread because I can only read so much before I have to get away from it so I truly appreciate those who handle these issues better than I do. :heartluv: My thoughts and prayers are with Lin Jun's family and my heart grieves for the fact that maybe if someone had listened concerning the animal cruelty videos that we would not be here and Lin Jun would still be blessing the world with his presence. Rest in peace Lin Jun and may there be justice for you.

Police say they received information that led them to the park, but would not reveal where the tip originated.

The park is southwest of downtown Montreal, and a short distance from Magnotta's apartment. The area is mostly green space with a lake in the middle.

http://www.globalnational.com/6442671786/story.html

Why do they keep saying a short distance from the apartment? They make it sound like it's a 5 minute walk for pete's sake. :banghead:

Ex

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

By the way, Baudi. Did you guys ever decide whether the "Find The Python and Bathtime Kitten Killer" Facegroup group (or person) was legitimate?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-The-Python-and-Bathtime-Kitten-Killer/253972761328659

Going back through the group's posting, their reasons for claiming LRM was not the kitten killer were pretty weak, and it seemed the group page itself may have been promoted by LRM sock puppets from time to time. That said, the person running the group is obviously not LRM, as they've been posting up until recently.

Today, they are following the LRM murder like us, but are doing unusual things like citing and complimenting that weirdo "Beavis Butthead" character on YouTube, who was proclaiming LRM's innocence within days of the murder breaking in the news (BB always seemed to close to this than being just a regular troll).

Do you suspect the group was somehow linked to LRM? Not necessarily an accomplice in his crimes, but someone who he may have communicated with and manipulated into helping his disinformation campaigns? (like the recent girl on Facebook who has confessed in media).

I believe that group had good intentions, but filled with small minds. Luka infiltrated that group on so many occasions and when we would try to be nice and fill them in on his MO they would just call us trolls and then Luka would go crazy and say things like we were on a witch hunt.

Ive been banned from that page, so I just dont even look anymore. As far as proclaiming LRM's innocence; I find that easy to believe. I think they would rather be right about something than look at it with a critical mind and be wrong.

Id show you some amazing screenshots of Luka in there; but its my understanding that is a no no here.

I believe that group had good intentions, but filled with small minds. Luka infiltrated that group on so many occasions and when we would try to be nice and fill them in on his MO they would just call us trolls and then Luka would go crazy and say things like we were on a witch hunt.

Ive been banned from that page, so I just dont even look anymore. As far as proclaiming LRM's innocence; I find that easy to believe. I think they would rather be right about something than look at it with a critical mind and be wrong.

Id show you some amazing screenshots of Luka in there; but its my understanding that is a no no here.

Are they screenshots of / from Facebook? I think Facebook links and screen shots are fine (mods consider Facebook safe to link to, in addition to MSM sources).

Investigators probing the Luka Rocco Magnotta dismemberment case had information that led them to Angrignon Park shortly after noon. The human remains were found at around 4 p.m. near the pond, said Montreal police spokesperson Const. Raphael Bergeron.

“We are trying to positively identify whose remains they are,” he said.

It could take up to a week to get results from the coroner’s analysis, according to Montreal police Const. Anie Lemieux.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-human-remains-found-in-public-park-on-sunday

So they got "information" shortly after noon and the remains were found at 4 pm? 4 hours?

Is the Star a reliable source?

Don't know if it's a reliable source. I'm not sure I understand your questioning 4 hours.

I'm questioning whether it was indeed a tip by a passerby or was it information they received by some other means.

In other words, if it was a tip by someone who found the remains then they would tell LE exactly where the remains were and it wouldn't have taken 4 hours.

If it was a lead by some other source then I understand taking 4 hours.

If the Star is a reliable source then one would assume that if it took 4 hours to locate the remains, the tip was not a direct one but something they may have found on his computer or a lead by a caller telling them where to look but not the exact spot.

Am I making any sense? LOL

I'm questioning whether it was indeed a tip by a passerby or was it information they received by some other means.

In other words, if it was a tip by someone who found the remains then they would tell LE exactly where the remains were and it wouldn't have taken 4 hours.

If the Star is a reliable source then one would assume that if it took 4 hours to locate the remains, the tip was not a direct one but something they may have found on his computer or a lead by a caller telling them where to look but not the exact spot.

Got it! Makes sense.

Are they screenshots of / from Facebook? I think Facebook links and screen shots are fine (mods consider Facebook safe to link to, in addition to MSM sources).

im interested in this info as well.

If the tip was called in as an anonymous tip as with Crimestoppers, I would think that there would be time between sending the tip and the info being relayed to the proper unit of LE. KWIM? If it was an online tip, the transmission of info would take much longer. Four hours is not really a lot of time.

I'm thinking two things.

1- LM took a picture of the head after he put it in that park and sometime thereafter he deleted it either off the phone or a PC. Perhaps the computer forensics were able to retrieve that data.

2- Someone helped him

I find the timeline from 24-05 till 26-05 very interesting. It seems that all actions relating to the killing were completed/finished at latest by friday 9:15 PM. That is except for the disposal of the head, we dont know. I’m using friday 9:15 PM because that was the time the owner of Best Gore uploaded the video on the internet. The owner must have gotten hold of it sooner: must be some time in between receiving it in the inbox and reading it, watching it, a bit internet research, and the writing of the discription.

So it seems he had quite a lot of time till his plane departure saturday night. Which still made me wonder about why he would show up in the airplane dirty, smelling of sweat. Then the simple and most obvious idea came to mind. He was probably too busy/obsessed with watching his master plan unfold on the internet...

Is there a timeline on his internet activities that friday and saturday? And does anybody know at what time he had to check in for his flight?

PS I found someone with a remarkable resemblence to LM while sleuthing around for this case.. Check the eyebrows!!
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/7/78/AN_004.jpg

pannekoek

Regarding your question for the flight:
Sat, 26 May: the Air Transat flight 610 departed at 11:30pm from Montreal’s Trudeau airport. LM arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris at 12.10pm on Sunday, 27th May. Travel time is 6h40 minutes.

the guy riding the bicycle btw is riding near the left black dot in the map below
the head location near the lake and playground is the black dot on the right
just for video scale of park
park.jpg

Thank you for this!
How did you find out the exact location of the head? I have read about the "west end of the park" and the head being found on the shore, but nothing else. Do you have a link?

pannekoek

Regarding your question for the flight:
Sat, 26 May: the Air Transat flight 610 departed at 11:30pm from Montreal’s Trudeau airport. LM arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris at 12.10pm on Sunday, 27th May. Travel time is 6h40 minutes.

I checked the airport site and it states that you have to be at the airport three hours before departure, so that would be 08:30pm. With my technologically challenged computer I wasnt able to get the travel times by public transport from LM's house or Agnignon parc but a taxi would take during high traffic, which it wasnt, max 1 hour. Would it be a good guess to say he had to leave to the airport around 07:30-07:45?

From the AirTransat website:
"All check-in counters open 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure."
"All Air Transat check in counters will close (1) one hour prior to the time of departure."

Based on this, I fear we will never know exactly when he arrived at the airport/left his apt (unless more infos will be published).
Also, couldnt LM just buy his ticket online and also check-in online? This would have saved him lots of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member