Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to DNA test all these children and Greece is really, really pushed for resources at the moment. It could take forever without help.

My suspicion is that this little girl and others in that Roma camp may well turn out to be the children of trafficked women. Greece is a massive transit hub in human trafficking and human trafficking in the Balkans is an enormous human rights issue. Plenty of women from, for example, the Ukraine are trafficked and this little girl may be the daughter of one.

Like Zwiebel, I hope that the unraveling of this case and what we learn about trafficking and child abduction will hold some answers for Kerry Needham and bring us forward in the disappearance of Ben Needham. His mother really deserves a break in his case.

I get so fustrated with things like this.. if shes missing why isnt she plastered all over the internet before they found her. all i get is pictures of maddie pop up..in the uk at a certain time of night we get sign language people pop up in the corner.. why cant it be missing children !!!

*fustrated*
*sits back down*

Maybe they can check at the hospitals for babies left behind because mother could not afford to pay..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-baby-mother-pay-cost-delivering-child.html

"Greek hospital 'threatens to keep baby until mother can pay the cost of delivering the child'

Hospital denies the claim, but campaigners say it is merely the latest in a spate of cases

By Damien Gayle

PUBLISHED: 00:24 GMT, 24 May 2012"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pay-cost-delivering-child.html#ixzz2i7yTVcXW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've been thinking about her all day.She's a pretty little girl.I wonder who she is?

I get so fustrated with things like this.. if shes missing why isnt she plastered all over the internet before they found her. all i get is pictures of maddie pop up..in the uk at a certain time of night we get sign language people pop up in the corner.. why cant it be missing children !!!

*fustrated*
*sits back down*

She might be. We might be searching in the wrong language. I just had the same problem myself.

This little girl could have come from many countries in Europe - or outside it. She looks Scandinavian to me. It's really tedious, but if you pick a country and language and translate ' missing, girl, child, blonde, age two/three,' and search, you usually get more info, even if, like me, you can't read it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24589614
bbm.

Truly hoping this little girl has a good loving family waiting for her somewhere.

"The president of the Smile of the Child organisation that is looking after the little girl, Kostas Yaaopoulos, says the child is confused and shocked by the change in her environment.

She was being used to beg on the streets of Larissa because she was blonde and cute, he alleged."

She might be. We might be searching in the wrong language. I just had the same problem myself.

This little girl could have come from many countries in Europe - or outside it. She looks Scandinavian to me. It's really tedious, but if you pick a country and language and translate ' missing, girl, child, blonde, age two/three,' and search, you usually get more info, even if, like me, you can't read it!

Thanking you, very fustrating..

Doesnt help seeing her sad scared little face

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49045000/gif/_49045144_europe_roma_popn.gif
_49045144_europe_roma_popn.gif

This is absolutely crazy. I hope that some family is going to have their hearts healed by receiving their little girl home soon. I wonder how many of the other children there will be revealed as having been kidnapped. Those officers just may have saved many lives.

Possibly Matilda Mary Michelle Blomgren? Although probably too old at 7. Taken from Sweden in May 2013. Supposedly a parental abduction.

GetPicture-58503503.jpg

There's Fiona Chafoulais, also taken in May 2013. She went missing from France, and would be 5 now. EDIT: Apparently the mother admitted she was dead in questioning and the case is ongoing. Seems she's not 'Maria'.

GetPicture-58121178.jpg

Gaelle Petite - would now be 6. Taken from France in Jun 2010. Parental abduction supposedly.

GetPicture-54120403.jpg

To me, she immediately looked dutch. I have no idea what it is, but that was my first thought when I saw her. She has this odd similarity to all my dutch friends and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Also, why isn't media bringing up Ben Needham in relation to this?!

She does look Dutch, doesn't she? Unfortunately there could be another explanation for this too. There's a lot of UN peacekeeping troops in Kosovo and Bosnia with a Dutch contingent. Some of the human trafficking in the Balkans is to supply prostitutes to the peacekeepers. If the trafficked women get pregnant and their babies get taken away from them, there would be no missing child reported. Then it's next to impossible to find the mother/parents except through some DNA database they might possibly be registered in.

Wow, this case is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy above my head. It is huge. And scary.

I think this child is much fairer than any of the missing children posted as possibles thus far. Look at how light her eyebrows and eyelashes are.

The missing child would not only be blonde/blue eyed but also very very fair skinned. IMO

I think colouring her hair means they had something to hide so it will be interesting to see who's baby she is. I hope she is reunited with for family ASAP.

So, this appeared in my google search: (going to break url on purpose)

Missing Children Europe
ww.missingchildreneurope.eu/‎
This site may be hacked.
Missing Children Europe is a Federation for Missing and Sexually Exploited Children. It represents 23 Non Governmental Organisations active in 16 States of ...

Why and how is that popping up?

I think this child is much fairer than any of the missing children posted as possibles thus far. Look at how light her eyebrows and eyelashes are.

The missing child would not only be blonde/blue eyed but also very very fair skinned. IMO

map_of_skin_color_distribution.gif

Human Biological Adaptability: Skin Color as an Adaptation
anthro.palomar.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads