Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenpalm.. i understand your point completely.

But i also see a little girl who has been used for money since the day she was born.

Not only have her **adoptive ** parents been caught with drugs, weapons, stolen credit cards but theyve been using her as a circus act and yes i know thats part of there culture but do it with ur own family not with another child u cant afford.

An unwanted child deserves a loving and stable home

Warning sarcasm

I wonder where we would put all the children here in the USA if every parent imprisoned or jailed were to have their rights terminated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You have to have parental rights to begin with in order for them to be terminated.

Pack her little bag and send her to me.... i just wanna put her in some fluffy pjs and give her a cuddle

There are tons of adoptable children waiting for forever homes. if you're here in the USA, the government will cover all adoption costs and most likely even pay you a subsidy every month to adopt a child languishing in foster care.

I understood that the mom is the dark haired/skinned woman and the blonde/red-head is one of her daughters.
Oh Daily Mail. "Mother-of-ten Sasha Ruseva (left with one of her children)"
(The picture to the left shows the teenish-aged blonde 'daughter' with red overdye and a braid holding the carrot-top infant). Maybe it's just a typo (on the left) ?

If they can do it in rural Africa I'm pretty sure they can do it in Europe.

They have that all sorted out and fixed now in Africa?

Good to know... Please provide a link

Except that, according to reports, many of the kids being adopted though unofficial means do have Roma mothers. That would imply that prospective parents are not too fussy about that.

Whether they are adoptable or not probably depends to a large degree on their appearance, and I think this kid will have relatively few problems in that respect.

Are you suggesting the white ones only should be removed & rehomed?

There are tons of adoptable children waiting for forever homes. if you're here in the USA, the government will cover all adoption costs and most likely even pay you a subsidy every month to adopt a child languishing in foster care.

Im a longggg way away from maria..but im hoping lots of people have offered her a loving home.. if i didnt think bringing her to the uk would cause her more stress id be there in a heart beat.. i am praying she gets to be loved

Greenpalm.. i understand your point completely.

But i also see a little girl who has been used for money since the day she was born.

Not only have her **adoptive ** parents been caught with drugs, weapons, stolen credit cards but theyve been using her as a circus act and yes i know thats part of there culture but do it with ur own family not with another child u cant afford.

An unwanted child deserves a loving and stable home

I see no evidence that the home Maria has been in is not loving or stable. She's been there for four years. She's well nourished. Reasonably healthy.

She's just one of the kids in this family. Yes, her folks are a bit shady, with the fraud and whatnot, but that doesn't mean she's being mistreated!

I'm keeping an open mind. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated but I don't assume she was.

If she hadn't had blonde hair the authorities would not have paid the slightest attention to her. And remember the items seized in the raid included the entire camp. It wasn't only the couple acting as her parents.

I actually feel sorry for them having the trimming tools taken, those may have been a source of income (selling cut wood) as well as tools they used to cut wood to use as fuel for heating and cooking fires. It may be a hardship not to have those.

(The picture to the left shows the teenish-aged blonde 'daughter' with red overdye and a braid holding the carrot-top infant). Maybe it's just a typo (on the left) ?

Daily mail is not known for its accuracy. SR is the one with dark hair.
I also suspect she has had more than 10 kids. Considering her husband claims he can't even remember the names of all his children.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-family-of-Maria-been-found-in-Bulgaria.html

You have to have parental rights to begin with in order for them to be terminated.

My response was to your statement about CPS knocking if a parents home has no running water.

Lets agree to disagree..

I think our *stable* differs slightly

But hey ho.. boring world if we all agreed

Im a longggg way away from maria..but im hoping lots of people have offered her a loving home.. if i didnt think bringing her to the uk would cause her more stress id be there in a heart beat.. i am praying she gets to be loved

I believe she was by the family she was living with

Yep. Thats the one that messed me up.

I wonder if they will ask maria what she wants.. i know shes only little and doesnt understand stability but still..

If there wasnt so many kiddies id adopt her the otherway by sending her parcels and money.. but i cant send to 10 of them.!

Except that, according to reports, many of the kids being adopted though unofficial means do have Roma mothers. That would imply that prospective parents are not too fussy about that.

Whether they are adoptable or not probably depends to a large degree on their appearance, and I think this kid will have relatively few problems in that respect.

I don't think M. will have any problems getting adopted. Assuming authorities allow it.

I see no evidence that the home Maria has been in is not loving or stable. She's been there for four years. She's well nourished. Reasonably healthy.

She's just one of the kids in this family. Yes, her folks are a bit shady, with the fraud and whatnot, but that doesn't mean she's being mistreated!

I'm keeping an open mind. I'm not saying she wasn't mistreated but I don't assume she was.

If she hadn't had blonde hair the authorities would not have paid the slightest attention to her. And remember the items seized in the raid included the entire camp. It wasn't only the couple acting as her parents.

I actually feel sorry for them having the trimming tools taken, those may have been a source of income (selling cut wood) as well as tools they used to cut wood to use as fuel for heating and cooking fires. It may be a hardship not to have those.

I'm fairly certain is there was any evidence at all she was abused, the family she lives with, would have been charged.

I think it's incredibly sad the kid doesn't like the food she's being fed, doesn't speak greek, can't effectively communicate.

It's abusive and traumatic to be ripped away from the only family she's ever known, the language she speaks, the food she's accustomed to...
Breaks my heart!

I think it's incredibly sad the kid doesn't like the food she's being fed, doesn't speak greek, can't effectively communicate.

It's abusive and traumatic to be ripped away from the only family she's ever known, the language she speaks, the food she's accustomed to...
Breaks my heart!

Children are very resilient. In no time, she could be speaking Greek, liking the food, and communicating up a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck