GUILTY Grenada - Linnea Veinotte, 36, St Georges, 6 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds really weird. I wish they'd disclose whether her blood or clothing was found at the scene.

Grenada is 21 miles long and 12 miles wide.

If they haven't found her yet, I'm pretty sure she's either in the water or someone hid her deliberately.

side note - according to the Wikipedia article "Geography of Grenada" I got the country size from, the island speaks English! I wasn't aware islands spoke anything much at all :takeabow:There's also an underwater volcano nearby called Kick-'em-Jenny.. I'm certainly learning a lot about the Caribbean, if nothing else from this case..

I am so terribly worried for this young woman, and her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so terribly worried for this young woman, and her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed. It is to be worried. This makes no sense. She can't disappear like this into thin air in a so small Island.

Could she have been hit by a car and projected to a place or amongst bushes where she couldn't be find yet?

There was a case here, don't remember the name of the person, it was a man that was dead not far from his car on the side of the road and the police didn't notice he was there! Only several days later he could be found. In this case they have a car color and model and they can't find it? Who took this young woman?!

I expect nothing positive from this. I wish I was wrong...

If the poor dog could speak... :(

At the video link below, a neighbour reports that when they came back to the scene they saw there was a lot of broken glass and her son saw that her headband and glasses were in the bush. (paraphrasing)

This really, really doesn't sound good. But where could she be?

The video also includes an interview with her father.

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=766677&binId=1.1145463&playlistPageNum=1

Indeed. It is to be worried. This makes no sense. She can't disappear like this into thin air in a so small Island.

Could she have been hit by a car and projected to a place or amongst bushes where she couldn't be find yet?

There was a case here, don't remember the name of the person, it was a man that was dead not far from his car on the side of the road and the police didn't notice he was there! Only several days later he could be found. In this case they have a car color and model and they can't find it? Who took this young woman?!

Lots of people go missing off small islands never to be seen again. Like Natalee Holloway.

BBM - you might be remembering Joseph William Garcia from earlier this year. He was found 130 yards from his vehicle, a month after going missing.

Thank you CosmicLatte for reminding! Yes, just Joseph William Garcia. I wonder if something similar could have happened with Linnea. This is so sad and strange!

In the FB page 'Find Linnea Veinotte in Grenada', they are showing what her wedding ring looks like to warn jewelers if it is trying to be sold by someone.

In a happier note there is also a picture of Nico, her dog that was with her when she disappeared, who is well after surgeries for his fractures and is recovering. At least something positive :heartbeat:

But again, WHERE IS LINNEA VEINOTTE IN THE GRENADA ISLAND???

Nico on the mend... Can you tell us what happened, Nico buddy?

12371163_1527339854242740_2139136151337175870_o.jpg

Thank you CosmicLatte for reminding! Yes, just Joseph William Garcia. I wonder if something similar could have happened with Linnea. This is so sad and strange!

In the FB page 'Find Linnea Veinotte in Grenada', they are showing what her wedding ring looks like to warn jewelers if it is trying to be sold by someone.

In a happier note there is also a picture of Nico, her dog that was with her when she disappeared, who is well after surgeries for his fractures and is recovering. At least something positive :heartbeat:

But again, WHERE IS LINNEA VEINOTTE IN THE GRENADA ISLAND???

Nico on the mend... Can you tell us what happened, Nico buddy?

View attachment 85561

Thanks for sharing! I've been so worried about Nico. Glad to see he is on the mend.

And yes, only if dogs could talk.

She could definitely be somewhere nearby. If she did get up to look for helps he could have succumbed but because of witnesses etc I do have the opinion that she was grabbed.

Glad they are spreading her jewelry around just in case. I hope guilt is started to mess with the person that hit & took her & they will fold soon and bring her back alive.

"Police in Grenada have released the name and photo of a man wanted in connection with the disappearance of Linnea Veinotte, originally from New Brunswick. They are looking for 26-year-old Akim Frank, of Jean Anglais, St. Georges, the Island's capital.
The statement advises that Frank may be armed, is considered extremely dangerous, and should be approached with caution."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/grenada-linnea-veinotte-1.3358797

"Police in Grenada have released the name and photo of a man wanted in connection with the disappearance of Linnea Veinotte, originally from New Brunswick. They are looking for 26-year-old Akim Frank, of Jean Anglais, St. Georges, the Island's capital.
The statement advises that Frank may be armed, is considered extremely dangerous, and should be approached with caution."

Hope they get him soon!
hi-akim-frank.jpg
26-year-old Akim Frank, of Jean Anglais, St. Georges, the Island's capital.

According to that article, they found the car that hit Nico and (probably) abducted her, and he's the one they think was driving it. The fact that they released this information earlier today and he's not been found yet indicates to me that he's hiding - which is kind of telling, IMO.

Oh dear this man has previous convictions... Look at his face, his eyes. I have no hope for Linnea. Just so sad...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/linnea-veinotte-grenada-1.3360477

"Authorities in Grenada say they have found a body on the island's south end, but haven't confirmed it's Linnea Veinotte — the former New Brunswick woman who went missing last Sunday.

Sylvan MacIntyre, assistant superintendent of police in St. George's, the island capital, says police are working on an identification and will release a statement later Friday.

"What we wish to say at the moment is that a partially decomposed body has been found.… A process of identification is being undertaken at the moment. The investigation is still continuing," MacIntyre said.

The Grenada Broadcasting Corporation is reporting that Veinotte's family is being taken to the scene. Wee FM, an island radio station, is reporting the body was was found in a makeshift grave on a golf course."

I knew deep inside she was dead. Why oh why is the most precious thing one have - LIFE! - treated with no respect by some scum who don't deserve to be breathing?! I am so sorry for this woman and her family :'(

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-b-wo...appearing-in-grenada-police-sources-1.2696232

"Last Updated Friday, December 11, 2015 5:47PM EST

A New Brunswick-born woman who was living in Grenada has been found dead after disappearing earlier this week, CTV News has learned.

Two police sources have confirmed that human remains found in a field in the south end of Grenada are those of 36-year-old Linnea Veinotte. Veinotte had moved to Grenada with her husband and two children in July and worked at a university in the country’s capital."
rbbm.

Man. It appears they took down the find Linnea fb page. Beautiful young mother goes out jogging with her dog (maybe taken for protection?) in an affluent neighborhood having only lived there a few months, and she is killed. Nobody is safe in this world, it seems. Thoughts are with her family, especially her two young sons that now have to grow up without their mother because of garbage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back