Greta 8-15-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning out to be bad reality tv. I will not post what my impression of Garrison was, for fear of getting banned.

Am shaking my head, mumbling to myself: This is just pitiful.

Hey I'm right there with you, Openmyeyes.
This is disturbing to watch!

WOW he was adimant on them adding charges and increasing the bond amount..."they won't do it" "they won't do it"...he was sure of himself.

So he was the Holloway family spokesman also. This is really getting weird. I just think this family is obsessed with the Holloway case. I have felt that way since I saw Cindy in Caylee's bedroom. Deja vu Beth Holloway.

It's true that both have missing family members whose cases they want to keep in the public eye. However, the Holloway family had the facts of their victim daughter's case down pat, while the Anthony's have the facts of their perpetrator daughter's case all confused.

Tony Padilla has to put up the entire $500,000.

Yeah on NG though Leonard said that Tony was securing a "line of credit" so that sounds like it's not actually handed over but rather "there" if needed.

What?

Casey sold her to some pizza delivery guy? lol

greta asked him for some real facts as to why us the public should believe casey is innocent (not exact words) and his answer were the same as cindy's pretty much

The guy that was on tv is a bounty hunter, his nephew is the bail bondsmen........he said that NOBODY is paying for this by them.......no third party. They are putting up the entire amount

the Anthony's as far as I understood it had not talked to Padilla (which goes against a post we saw that some random poster said was info they got from Padllia--which could be bs)

Seems a spokesperson would field some of this Padilla stuff. If the Anthony's know nothing of Padilla and company, and nobody has put up any money for flights, bond etc except the Padilla crowd...and they don't even know if they will be able to stay at the Anthony's. Who will pay for Casey's food, shelter etc? Most people don't do this just for the heck of it, there's something in it for them and it smells like press to me.

The Garrison dude failed because he left all this open-ended junk out there with the Padilla crowd. He didn't seem to grab hold and get firm and buffer the Anthony's from much, imo--I was kinda thinking that was his job, to field and shield the Anthony's. Perhaps I'm mistaken, that was just my idea of what he was there for and seemed to me all he did was take up face time on TV.

Where was the Caylee message in this? Cindy Anthony no matter what anybody thought DID get the Caylee message out there!! Even by just shirts she did. jmo

It's true that both have missing family members whose cases they want to keep in the public eye. However, the Holloway family had the facts of their victim daughter's case down pat, while the Anthony's have the facts of their perpetrator daughter's case all confused.
I totally agree. There is no comparison. I just have wondered a couple of times if they aren't obsessed with the Holloway case. Someone mentioned last night that perhaps Casey took a page out of JVS's book.:waitasec:

Yeah on NG though Leonard said that Tony was securing a "line of credit" so that sounds like it's not actually handed over but rather "there" if needed.

Yes, it has to be secured and available immediately if she skips.

I'd like to be the first person here to wish the Bounty Cowboy the best of luck in tracking down the elusive Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez whose name, were she to be a figment of someone's imagination, would apparently be Rosa.

The guy that was on tv is a bounty hunter, his nephew is the bail bondsmen........he said that NOBODY is paying for this by them.......no third party. They are putting up the entire amount

Well the bank is securing a line of credit for them per Leonard on NG so they aren't really out anything either UNLESS she escapes LOL.

As someone that has experience in public relations, I must say this was a poor first interview with the new spokesperson. First interview with the media on this case --why not just say "Yes, all statements from the family will be funneled through me -- this will allow George and Cindy to get some much needed rest, refocus on the search for Caylee, they are looking forward to Caylee getting out of jail, blah, blah, blah. Instead, he states that he is privy to information (like the GPs and Casey) that supposedly LE does not have???!! Unbelievable......

I totally agree. There is no comparison. I just have wondered a couple of times if they aren't obsessed with the Holloway case. Someone mentioned last night that perhaps Casey took a page out of JVS's book.:waitasec:

I've thought about that. Worked for him.:furious:

Excuse me - and I think this might just get things thrown at me - BUT

Does it really matter with you guys posting on here WHO would be on the TV talking about this case - that you wouldn't attack them one way or the other? I mean go back and read your posts. You are calling these guys idiots. This has got to stop. What do you want? You want these big high profile people to just come down to Orlando and solve this case and NOT TALK to anyone? The media is like a cockroach farm - they swarm to anyone that pulls up in the driveway? I don't get this. I'm sorry, but I don't like anyone calling anyone else an idiot. You have all been saying for weeks that the GP's need a spokesperson - so they get one - and now - you call him an idiot. Well, gee why don't you call the Anthony's and just tell them WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE as their spokesperson.

I'm sorry - I'll shut up now.

I'm with you Swag, however you must realize that there is too much water under the bridge for this family to do any effective damage control. Even if their new spokesman came on Fox and read a statement that from now on this family would only make a move that was first pre-approved, voted on, and sanctioned by the majority of America they could still do nothing right.

IMO these guys are in it for some type of gain.

Well the bank is securing a line of credit for them per Leonard on NG so they aren't really out anything either UNLESS she escapes LOL.
Where would she go, with no money and no one to help her? The bounty dude is going to have her on the equivalent of a suicide watch, if he's planning to keep a bead on her 24/7.

Excuse me - and I think this might just get things thrown at me - BUT

Does it really matter with you guys posting on here WHO would be on the TV talking about this case - that you wouldn't attack them one way or the other? I mean go back and read your posts. You are calling these guys idiots. This has got to stop. What do you want? You want these big high profile people to just come down to Orlando and solve this case and NOT TALK to anyone? The media is like a cockroach farm - they swarm to anyone that pulls up in the driveway? I don't get this. I'm sorry, but I don't like anyone calling anyone else an idiot. You have all been saying for weeks that the GP's need a spokesperson - so they get one - and now - you call him an idiot. Well, gee why don't you call the Anthony's and just tell them WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE as their spokesperson.

I'm sorry - I'll shut up now.

I think that's the price the GPs will pay for waiting WAY TOO LONG to hire a spokesman.

It's very possible the Anthony's credibility is already beyond repair & the public is tired of their mis-truths & half-truths & crying over their poor daughter.

It might be better if their spokesman started working on getting some reputable missing children's organizations involved with the missing Caylee & showed the public that finding Caylee really IS more than cheap talk from her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18