Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, like SS said. We should be at least able to discuss what the source said on Greta? I'm pretty sure Greta's attorney's checked the person out. There are lots of threads already dedicated to unverified people and information.

First of all, I don't think talking about what Greta stated on her show is an issue. I believe relating it directly to the Rick person is the issue.

Also, aside from some old friend that lives in Ohio, a ZG, and the DJ Clint guy, who btw all appeared on tv unlike this "inside source", I really don't see where people who are unverified are coming on this board or others and talking specifically about what it is like to be a member of that family. All of this makes talking about Rick specifically questionable.

For example, I have yet to see ZG or TonE posting on a message board claiming to be ZG or TonE and having inside information. If that were the case, I am sure that unless they could prove they are who they say they are, then WS would not encourage the discussion.

Do you get what I am saying here? It is completely different for us to speculate about ZG or TonE or CA because:

1) Casey has mentioned and appears on camera in the jail house phone calls and 911 calls talking about these subjects/people. ie. they are factual events. Therefore directly relating them to the events.

and

2) They are players as opposed to someone unverified (but could still be telling the truth) and unrelated to the actual investigation (other than being a potential character witness for the prosecution) is just on a message board airing the possible dirty laundry of the family.

They all make me sick! Tony Padilla, Leonard Padilla, and Rick whatever his name is. Hopefully, they will go home, and let LE do their job.

PUKE!

I think Rick's legit. Now it makes sense why Cindy flipped out on the lead detective when he wanted to go to the nursing home. Grandpa might have spilled the beans about his lying, thieving, conniving granddaughter!

I soooo agree with you, just about everything he says fits perfectly!:eek:

{snip} as opposed to someone unverified (but could still be telling the truth) and unrelated to the actual investigation (other than being a potential character witness for the prosecution) is just on a message board airing the possible dirty laundry of the family.

It seems to me that this "dirty laundry" could likely point to the motive behind Caylee's disappearance. Per Rick, Cindy and Casey had an arguement about Casey ripping off her grandmother. During this arguement, Cindy threatened to gain custody of Caylee. Casey and Caylee then leave and no one ever sees Caylee again.

I believe that Rick is legit. Some people have a problem with him speaking out first on forums rather than to LE or the media. He expressed his frustration at contacting both LE and the media to no avail. His "gossip" has helped fill many gaps and to explain motivations, at least to me. I find Rick's input more enlightenening than any of the mess that's been in the media for the last month.

As for LE, I wish that I had the same faith in their performance that many here have. Maybe my lack of faith stems from recently reading the Washington Post article on the Chandra Levy debacle. I wish that I had the time to follow every discussion per this case on WS, but is there a running list of LE's potential shortcomings somewhere in these forums? Like inaccurate *key* dates in the affidavit, lackluster search efforts, letting Casey out of jail, etc. Not contacting Rick or his brothers hardly seems like leaving no stone unturned. If I were LE, one of the first things that would cross my mind is "Hey, I wonder if she left Caylee with uncle Rick." Not that that's what I'm saying happened, it just seems like a rudimentary possibility to check off the list.

Was wondering, since you are into the video thing, if you would have any idea why audio breaks up when I try to watch on Fox, but on You tube, audio is fine??????:waitasec:

I don't know why you are having problems when listening to the videos off of FOX. Sorry.

i'm still curious as to exactly what she spent all this $$ on.. to run up all that debt would show a serious spending problem...she had no bills no rent...no car payment or insurance...etc
she didn't have to buy food or gas
I know that "partying" can get quite expensive, but really, where did all this money go. If she spent it on drugs wouldn't there have been evidence of a bad habit!
How much does a decent drug habit cost these days??
I could see her spending it on clothes and shoes, but the clothes on the arrest warrant didn't seem like expensive name brand clothing.
I guess being a "starbucks"aholic could get pretty pricy though.. I don't get it

I wonder if Casey used the money she stole from her family to pay back money she stole from someone else. It is possible she got busted by someone and they threatened to send her to jail if she didn't pay it back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back