Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they suspect drug dealers owed then why is Leonard blaming it all on Casey falling in love, getting misplaced, and misled. If he's slandering and blaming Tony I hope he can back it up. I still say if Casey was being threatened she would have turned up with at least some bad bruises from being threatened before they even took Caylee as hostage. I believe if she stole from drug dealers they would have just killed her.

I apologize in advance- I can't see this show. So, is this LP's theory, or is this what he is hearing from the Anthony's?

If they suspect drug dealers owed then why is Leonard blaming it all on Casey falling in love, getting misplaced, and misled. If he's slandering and blaming Tony I hope he can back it up. I still say if Casey was being threatened she would have turned up with at least some bad bruises from being threatened before they even took Caylee as hostage. I believe if she stole from drug dealers they would have just killed her.

I agree.......

Thinking out of the box. What if the lawyer was called in by the money men who had something to loose if Casey talks and someone else called in the BH who figured out what was going on to keep an eye on things. You can bet that LP's team is just not sitting in that trailer with their thumbs up you no where. They know a lot more than than there are letting on. I thought it was interesting that a couple of nights a go on Greta that he said Oh, that ZG person, a nany, she never existed it was just someone who Casey made up. After saying she had for weeks. Sometimes it what you don't say that stick out.

Thinking out of the box. What if the lawyer was called in by the money men who had something to loose if Casey talks and someone else called in the BH who figured out what was going on to keep an eye on things. You can bet that LP's team is just not sitting in that trailer with their thumbs up you no where. They know a lot more than than there are letting on. I thought it was interesting that a couple of nights a go on Greta that he said Oh, that ZG person, a nany, she never existed it was just someone who Casey made up. After saying she had for weeks. Sometimes it what you don't say that stick out.

Yes, that comment peaked my curiosity as well. They are either looney as they come or youre onto something- they know more than is being told. Eitherway, I think Greta knows they are blowing smoke up her you know what when she questions him.

I said that a few days ago. I don't think she got a lawyer like hers and then out of jail because of "her" but because SOMEONE did not want her talking to LE.

Everyone wonders why LE is not charging her if they have all the DNA evidence. My guess is this has turned into "just the tip" of the iceberg in this case. It has opened up a LOT of other cases and now everyone is running scared.

How about American Express?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

They said it was $45,000 ..........my guess, since they don't make that kind of money to allow that kind of line of open credit, is they had a line of credit with a credit card on a house mortgage. Cindy said in court they just got a second mortgage on their house a few months prior when testifying about being able to post bond.

I have to go and find the link that showed the jail house visits. I have no idea where I say it but it also showed the orignal arrest report and a search warrent. There were two vistors that showed up even before the family did. Both men with the same last name. Does anyone know anything about them or has anything ever been mentioned.

Amex is a pay your balance montly card. You can differ some payments but nothing like those numbers. Amex has other types of cards but it looks like the family has had some credit problems over the years it is not likly they would be extended big limits on cards. I saw a report on some of the defaults they had but I can not figure out where. I have to get better at marking down links to stuff.

Thankyou! I've been reading and trying to figure out what was said about ZG. I never saw that being discussed when I was on here in the past couple of days. I figured Casey would be changing the name or story of a babysitter since she can't prove where one lived, who else knew her, etc. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with next. I've lost count of all the different stories, wild goose chases, and fantasies.

pleasea
And one of the guys who visited very shortly after she was jailed was said to be a high school classmate who Casey didn't remember.

Casey didn't remember them but they beat the family to the jail? I wonder then why the record is marked did not show. If they never showed up and Casey did not remember them who said they were high school classmates.

Maybe they didn't have to show because just seeing their names on the visitors list was enough to get the message across to Casey. Just a thought. One I can't get out of my mind.

Casey didn't remember them but they beat the family to the jail? I wonder then why the record is marked did not show. If they never showed up and Casey did not remember them who said they were high school classmates.

Looking for it now.

Maybe they didn't have to show because just seeing their names on the visitors list was enough to get the message across to Casey. Just a thought. One I can't get out of my mind.

My thoughts exactly. A little intimidation from the get go. Keep your mouth shut girl.

I keep asking. Does anyone know what Casey was driving between the 6/26-27 when the car was dumped, towed on the 30th to 7/8 when she was using Amy's car.

I wonder if Greta could do a time line. I'm going to move to a differnet thread becasue I think I have gotten off the Greta aspect of this thread. Don't want to get booted for not following the rules.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back