Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was my first choice but I threw it out when the Gas Cans and George brought the car home thing. I had the dates wrong but now that I have gotten the right dates it could fit. Since LE hasn't anymore charges on Casey they got hit with a there was a dead body but not Caylee DNA.

That's the tiny thread I'm holding on to in hopes Caylee is still alive. I just wish Casey would give it up. There are a lot of highly experienced law enforcement personnel out there to get her back.

If they suspect drug dealers owed then why is Leonard blaming it all on Casey falling in love, getting misplaced, and misled. If he's slandering and blaming Tony I hope he can back it up. I still say if Casey was being threatened she would have turned up with at least some bad bruises from being threatened before they even took Caylee as hostage. I believe if she stole from drug dealers they would have just killed her.

Sorry you were caught up in the middle of a dysfunctional mess similar to that. I've seen it in my family too......so much it tore it apart. The Anthonys really peeved me when Cindy lied on the news day one and said there were no problems goin gon with Casey......My first thought was "yeah right!" and see now its all coming out. Why cover up the image when a little girl is missing? Dont they have any idea what destruction that causes a kid as they grow up??? No, my family didnt care who it destroyed or warped either.
That's exactly what I've been thinking. ALL families have problems. ALL families have skeletons. This middle class familiy was no different. Until this - now we have been given this huge mystery to solve.

Rule #1 is always

FOLLOW THE MONEY..............................

Apparently she was, if Cindy drove past that car for days and never noticed it.

The car was left on a Friday and towed on a Monday. Maybe Cindy only drove past there on weekdays when she worked.

Does anyone know if there is a sign that says a car will be towed from that parking lot if left there?

That may have been during the time period when DJ Clint said she started spending almost every night with Tony L

DJ Clint stated in his interview with Greta OTR that aprox 30 May was 1st night slept over w/TonE

That's exactly what I've been thinking. ALL families have problems. ALL families have skeletons. This middle class familiy was no different. Until this - now we have been given this huge mystery to solve.

Rule #1 is always

FOLLOW THE MONEY..............................

Yup and the cell phone calls.........that trapped Scott P in his little web of lies huh? LOL

pretty sad but at the same time i believe the karma kicks you in the *advertiser censored* evey time you push the envelope..after tonights Gretta show Cindy's candidate for Mother of the Year welll um.......not so much (not that she had more that 3votes anyways ) lol

If they suspect drug dealers owed then why is Leonard blaming it all on Casey falling in love, getting misplaced, and misled. If he's slandering and blaming Tony I hope he can back it up. I still say if Casey was being threatened she would have turned up with at least some bad bruises from being threatened before they even took Caylee as hostage. I believe if she stole from drug dealers they would have just killed her.
I believe BH knows A WHOLE LOT MORE than is being let on. But, if this goes really deep as we have been discussing do you really think he's going to let on to national TV what that "deepness" is or who that "deepness" belongs to? No way - he's a smart cookie.

I know...that's just sickening, isn't it? Poor old guy, helpless in the nursing home, and his granddaughter's at his and his poor little old wife's home stealing the money he needs to pay the place to care for him. And from the grandmother's bedroom, too.

It sounds like Casey's grandmother wasn't about to stand for being taken by her and wanted the bank to press charges, but according to what Rick said, Cindy and George were somehow able to get her out of it. If they'd done the right thing then and let her suffer some consequences, I wonder if Casey would have had the opportunity to do what she did later.

On a brighter note...go Panthers! Who have we got tomorrow night, the Skins? All the Charlotte-area locals should get together sometime for some football viewing and message board discussing! ;)
:seeya:

Could Casey have been stealing money from the grandparents for someone else in the family?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Yup and the cell phone calls.........that trapped Scott P in his little web of lies huh? LOL
Oh - THAT"S RIGHT - didn't they finally catch him by him withdrawing all that money to run to Mexico? Caught him with his hair dyed and all - trying to disguise himself and get away?

Yeppers - FOLLOW THE MONEY............................

Any chance of a new thread??

If they suspect drug dealers owed then why is Leonard blaming it all on Casey falling in love, getting misplaced, and misled. If he's slandering and blaming Tony I hope he can back it up.

Possibly to tick Tony off so that he will call Greta up and give her an exclusive interview to "clear his name." I bet LP is a good chess player.

maybe we should "migrate" back over to the general discussion thread. This is the Greta thread afterall. Whatcha all think?

maybe we should "migrate" back over to the general discussion thread. This is the Greta thread afterall. Whatcha all think?

Sounds like a good idea...race you there!

pretty sad but at the same time i believe the karma kicks you in the *advertiser censored* evey time you push the envelope..after tonights Gretta show Cindy's candidate for Mother of the Year welll um.......not so much (not that she had more that 3votes anyways ) lol

Oh I know, that whole Mother of the Year comment makes me want to get sick!!! If I hear that one more time from their side of the story, I will probalby lose it. In the end after she's found, I dont care how or who or why this child went missing, it doesnt derserve an award or even an inkling of an award!! They all should go to jail for making millions of people watch their sick behinds on television for the past two months!! :furious:

I believe BH knows A WHOLE LOT MORE than is being let on. But, if this goes really deep as we have been discussing do you really think he's going to let on to national TV what that "deepness" is or who that "deepness" belongs to? No way - he's a smart cookie.

I'm with you. He reminds me of a combination of Columbo and Matlock.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back