Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mule point is a very good one. She lost a load and now had a debt and a heap of trouble. Enough that they meaning a drug connenction would take the kid. I would think that they would come after the mule first. Just like the loanshark would. Caylee got put somewhere while mommy was doing her whatever it was she was doing and ended up dead so Casey makes up a story to CYA.
Don't some of these people and I use the term loosly, that run illegals hold children as rasom until they are paid what is owed. Maybe drug runners use that same tactic. I have no real idea how the drug world works. Espically when you get into the big players.
Well I did have a mule theory and it didn't deal with Caylee being held for the drugs. But I don't think it flies. Mules don't make a whole lot of money anyway. And the big players NEVER partake in the product. NEVER!!!

I like what you put on your nice:):blowkiss:

Well I had to because I'm so upset that this is turning into a Casey circus and poor Caylee is missing. I know LE won't let us down. I feel it. They will get to the bottom of this.

I can't figure out the bounty hunter angle swag. At first I though baez hired them on the sly.

I think the case was slowing down, newswise. So someone at Fox thought up a way to keep the audience tuning in, and it worked. That is worth millions of dollars.

"..... why not just give Caylee to GP's? She didn't want her anyway".

For spite? Revenge?

B/C Cindy told Casey she had to be more responsible (after stealing from the GGPs) and had to move out, but not take Caylee with her... that she, Cindy, would get custody of her.... Casey says, "Oh yeah? I'll show you."

Casey leaves in anger, taking Caylee with her, gets high and /or drunk. Caylee.....

a) ... takes an overdose from Casey's purse.
b) ... is left in the car.
c) ... drowns in the pool

Casey awakens/sobers up, finds Caylee dead, panics, tries to call family for help, still angry from the outburst the night before...they ignore her calls.

Casey tries to cover up, tries to think of a plan, tries to remove the overgrown bamboo plants.....

Nevermind.

Well I had to because I'm so upset that this is turning into a Casey circus and poor Caylee is missing. I know LE won't let us down. I feel it. They will get to the bottom of this.

I have faith they wont let little Caylee down:)

The mule point is a very good one. She lost a load and now had a debt and a heap of trouble. Enough that they meaning a drug connenction would take the kid. I would think that they would come after the mule first. Just like the loanshark would. Caylee got put somewhere while mommy was doing her whatever it was she was doing and ended up dead so Casey makes up a story to CYA.
Don't some of these people and I use the term loosly, that run illegals hold children as rasom until they are paid what is owed. Maybe drug runners use that same tactic. I have no real idea how the drug world works. Espically when you get into the big players.

Most big time dealers would NEVER bring that kind of trouble down on themselves......holding a kid would not be something they would do.

I am suspicious as to WHO hired the lawyer and got the bondsmen in on this........but if she is a "mule" she is a valuable commodity and they sure don't want her rolling over on them in jail as to how the set up works............

I'm here in Orlando and between the storm, the flooding, and the VP candidate I can't hear Caylee's sweet name in the news. Makes me sad. Her mom is eating pizza and lawyer-ing up, and the baby is ??? Turn your eyes from the circus for a moment and remember Caylee...please.

just so Rivera doesn't look for caylee in capone's safe.......

None of these big rollers really needed the fame or the ratings - especially Geraldo. And I keep hearing book deals, movie rights. - well none of that will materialize until after the fat lady sings - meanwhile the BIG BUCKS just keep getting shelled out. Better hurry up or they are all going to end up LOOSING money on this venture. IMO

I have posted this before but could all of this 'help' from the lawyer be to keep Casey from ever telling the truth becasue she could bring down something really big. The BH riding shotgun. He doesn't need the publicity. This is costing him. He could have spent his money more wisley on other forms of advertising. Why would this lawyer take this case on. Pro bono or not. Don't you ususlly go for a case that you may have a chance with a win if you are looking to make a big name for yourself. Something is out of order with this. Too many big wigs and not enough reason to draw them in. There has got to be some fat cats looking to loose a whole lot.

I threw this out a couple of days ago, and at the risk of repeating myself, here it comes again:

I still wonder if there's a possibility that Casey was involved in something horrific that did not, initially, involve Caylee. Maybe even involved carrying a body in the trunk of her car. That could explain the cadaver dog hits. In order to secure Casey's silence as to that crime, Caylee was taken. That could explain the continued references to Caylee's safety. And, as has been pointed out, any drug dealer would be hampered by having a 3 year old to take care of. Just speculating on other possibilities. Please don't throw things at me!

That's what these avatars are about. We can spin just like the circus can. We have a voice just as much as they do. They can create all the reasonable doubt they want, we can inject Common Sense back into this.

Geraldo tried to put himself in the middle of the Peterson case too and if I rememeber correctly something went down between him and drew. Drew cut him off after that.

Well I did have a mule theory and it didn't deal with Caylee being held for the drugs. But I don't think it flies. Mules don't make a whole lot of money anyway. And the big players NEVER partake in the product. NEVER!!!

They make $5,000 or more for a good size drop if it is cocaine or heroin. There is a lot of money to be made or OWED if something goes wrong.

Yes, some dealers do partake.........particullary in the black and hispanic communities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back