Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm back for this one post...have to respond. I KNOW what you mean. I lived in that world. There IS a code. They do not hurt kids. I've hung w/ the baddest Bikers...and gone to their kids birthday parties...kids are cherished.

That's my 2 cents. Take it for what you will.

My experience was very limited, so my opinion may not be very relevant, but I agree with you.

No. Child hood not happy at all. Survived. Found out when I was 13 parents were not bio's. New somehting was not right for a long time but heck your a kid what do kids know. Starting searching for bioligical family at age 24. Got nowere fast. Didn't have much to go on. 'Let' myself into my parents home one day and dug through papers and found a single envolpe with a name on it. Went from there. Spent 12 years checking out city directories, lawyers, legal records at court houses. Spent a lot of time in back rooms of bars 'takling' to people who knew people. Found the rigth family. Found out 'mother' had 8 of us. Left 1 with the father at 3 years old kept 2 and sold the rest. Have found one 3 still missing. No clues to go on.
Wow - good for you. Glad you are finding some closure. I can't imagine what that must have been like.

Oh, Grrrrrrr!!!

This thread made me want to watch Greta at midnight, because I skipped her show, thinking nothing would be going on today. But you guys made it sound so intriguing that I was really eager to watch.

Then stupid Barack Obama had to announce his running mate and Fox is all over that instead of showing Greta. (And it's got to be bad for me to call Obama stupid, because I :blowkiss: him.)

:furious::furious::furious:

YES!!! I've been waiting all DAY for that!!! Thanks!! :blowkiss: Now, I'll NEVER get to bed...off to DKos, I go!!!

No way - no how. and definitely NOT YEARS. I have witnessed first hand (poor friend choices over the years) go down in flames (some even 6 feet under now) over drugs. Casey does not show any signs of serious drug addiction - and I mean addiction to many various drugs.

I agree. The 25k, even over a couple of years would have killed her. If she did any drugs it was probably recreational.

I do also.... especially after seeing the photo of Rick with his Dad and the one with his parents and Cindy, at his wedding.

(The wedding where Casey came with her distended belly, navel protruding, all the relatives asking who the preg girl was.... and she and Cindy denying she was pregnant.)

Same one........

Just curious,
Does anyone think that Caylee might have been in her mom's purse, and found some of mommy's "candy"?
Just about any illegal drug would kill a 3 y/o.

i believe wishingtree's point is most of them will NOT involve children

Thanks for getting the point of my very long winded post! I am not in any way trying to minimize or dispute anything that happened to shadow. I am merely sharing what I was told and what I felt in my gut was true in this situation. I do not believe "debt collection" is relevent here IMO.

ok can someone get a head hunter to buy those wedding pics. That pic will be priceless!!! Casey all pregnant and Cindy saying 'no she's not' is the MONEY SHOT!

Just curious,
Does anyone think that Caylee might have been in her mom's purse, and found some of mommy's "candy"?
It's a possibility...

Could it be since you had a poor childhood, you felt the need? Just curious here, not prying, so don't worry about answering if you don't want.

I'm sure that is part of it. Just always felt a huge hole in my life. My bio family is just as nuts as my adopted one but like I always say. The truth is aways better than what that shadow in your mind makes up.

I really don't see Caylee being THAT big of part in Miss Casey's life. Why would she risk herself by doing something stupid? She could have just handed over Caylee and been footloose and fancy free.

But Casey is always doing and saying things that don't appear to make any sense. Like lying when it appears there is nothing to be gained from it.

Thanks for getting the point of my very long winded post! I am not in any way trying to minimize or dispute anything that happened to shadow. I am merely sharing what I was told and what I felt in my gut was true in this situation. I do not believe "debt collection" is relevent here IMO.
Well we know Casey had gotten her hands on lots and lots of money - IF she was paying debts - where did they come from?

I have thought this as well. Very much so - but how does it play into Caylee missing?

If you go with the kidnapping scenerio, then Caylee could be held until the "delivery" is made.

If you go with Casey being responsible, she could have been offered a "higher" role flying the drugs in from the Carribbean, and other "vacation" areas, and a child would not be wanted. So goodbye child.

YES!!! I've been waiting all DAY for that!!! Thanks!! :blowkiss: Now, I'll NEVER get to bed...off to DKos, I go!!!

Notice how I didn't reveal who it was so people could get their surprise in their own chosen ways?

I've got satellite TV for the first time, and they've got this channel that shows all the cable news channels at once, in little thumbnails. You slide this square thing over to get sound from each one. So, anyway, I can check out all the cable shows at once. Which I thought would be a great thing for watching for Caylee news. But it's not because it goes to a screen saver mode after a certain number of minutes, so I can see Caylee updates are on a channel, but I can't get to it in time. It's driving me crazy. Wait, this is marginally O/T. Sorry, I'm ranting.

Just curious,

That thought ocurred to me also. If LE sent a sample for toxicology the results would take a long time to be returned.

Don't believe the kidnap. If she was offered to "move up" in the organization - why not just give Caylee to GP's? She didn't want her anyway.

If she used the credit cards to charge 'business expenses' that would be 'reimbursed' later she could have kept the facade that she was working and traveled on her parents dime. I wonder then how she would explain away the fact that she was never reimbursed?

How long do u guys think before this case breaks wide open??

I keep finding myself drawn back to "FOLLOW THE MONEY"..................and there is now so MUCH MONEY involved in this. The "reward" guy with shady biz, connection to Fusian, and his front of exotic car rentals. Then we got the big time BH and his nephew TP bailbondmsan fronting half a mil. And they (BH and TP) were put in touch with Baez by big NY journalist - who we think we have figured out as Geraldo. WHY why why so many high rollers interested in this case? Just the bail and reward come up to 3/4 of a mil. All of a middle class two bit kinda cute PAR-TAY girl? Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back