Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he's handling the situation wrongly, it strongly indicates that he is, in fact, related to the Anthonys. No one in this clan has shown themselves as "stand up kind of guys."

I tend to believe that "Rick" really is Cindy's brother, but I won't believe it 100% until Tricia verifies him.

Okay come on, do you really think there are many people on this earth who would admit being related to this group and then show their face? Not me!!!

okay okay sorry but i just CAN'T resist. if those *advertiser censored* were fake, as often as they were squeezed and mauled those suckers would have popped by now.

Wow - sorry! Hope you don't mind if I ask? How did you every find out and did you have a normal, happy childhood?

No. Child hood not happy at all. Survived. Found out when I was 13 parents were not bio's. New somehting was not right for a long time but heck your a kid what do kids know. Starting searching for bioligical family at age 24. Got nowere fast. Didn't have much to go on. 'Let' myself into my parents home one day and dug through papers and found a single envolpe with a name on it. Went from there. Spent 12 years checking out city directories, lawyers, legal records at court houses. Spent a lot of time in back rooms of bars 'takling' to people who knew people. Found the rigth family. Found out 'mother' had 8 of us. Left 1 with the father at 3 years old kept 2 and sold the rest. Have found one 3 still missing. No clues to go on.

Rick had said that Casey had never had any mental eval before - and I don't think George or Cindy would be doing Rx drugs. They never really thought anyone had any kind of problem.

I guess I've always been a little keener on behavior and such 'cause I have always been able to pick out a druggie in a heartbeat. If you don't know what you're looking for - you miss it. I just don't think drugs played a BIG part in this. and I really don't think Casey had any kind of serious habit.

I think she was a "mule"...............JMO

Okay come on, do you really think there are many people on this earth who would admit being related to this group and then show their face? Not me!!!

me either.

if he goes on TV - he should wear a mask to protect his identity

Well I'm only speaking from what the mod stated. And he did post pics of himself and his father, along with himself and cindy. I'm not here to argue, I'm just filling u in since the thread here was locked, and Greta's story matched up to his posts.
I know Winnts. I am just messing around.

okay okay sorry but i just can't resist. If those *advertiser censored* were fake, as often as they were squeezed and mauled those suckers would have popped by now.

rofffffffffffffffffffllllllllllllllllll

OT - Somebody help me! Who was the first interviewee about the vice-prez candidates, the woman that ran a 1988 campaign? I was telling my sister about her, but can't remember her name. TIA.

okay okay sorry but i just CAN'T resist. if those *advertiser censored* were fake, as often as they were squeezed and mauled those suckers would have popped by now.

I believe they have (it's just a slow leak)!!!!:eek: Did I just say that, oops too late!!!

Cut some out to save space

Could Casey have 'sold' Caylee in lieu of her debt. Children bring big buck. I as an infant was sold for 15,000.00 in 1959. Gray market. Mother was the seller. Black market is stolen children. All Mob connected. Won't go into any other details.

Wow, that is truly shocking. For someone who usually has a lot to say, your story has left me speechless. I am very sorry that you as a totally innocent child had to be subjected to such.

OT - Somebody help me! Who was the first interviewee about the vice-prez candidates, the woman that ran a 1988 campaign? I was telling my sister about her, but can't remember her name. TIA.

geraldine ferraro

No. Child hood not happy at all. Survived. Found out when I was 13 parents were not bio's. New somehting was not right for a long time but heck your a kid what do kids know. Starting searching for bioligical family at age 24. .

I have a friend who was adopted and she says she never had the desire at all to find who her bio parents were, and the only parents she really had were her adoptive parents. She says she never understood WHY kids would even want to find them.

Could it be since you had a poor childhood, you felt the need? Just curious here, not prying, so don't worry about answering if you don't want.

Oh, Grrrrrrr!!!

This thread made me want to watch Greta at midnight, because I skipped her show, thinking nothing would be going on today. But you guys made it sound so intriguing that I was really eager to watch.

Then stupid Barack Obama had to announce his running mate and Fox is all over that instead of showing Greta. (And it's got to be bad for me to call Obama stupid, because I :blowkiss: him.)

:furious::furious::furious:

I tend to believe that "Rick" really is Cindy's brother, but I won't believe it 100% until Tricia verifies him.

I do also.... especially after seeing the photo of Rick with his Dad and the one with his parents and Cindy, at his wedding.

(The wedding where Casey came with her distended belly, navel protruding, all the relatives asking who the preg girl was.... and she and Cindy denying she was pregnant.)

Are you thinking of Susan Estrich, the blonde woman with the scratchy voice who ran Dukakis' campaign (and told that story about Biden)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back