Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a lurker but I just wanted to throw out there that she could have been using pills like vicodin or oxy's. You can spend a pretty penny real quick and not necessarily look strung out.

Oh yes......forgot about prescription drugs.......We have a friend right now who is addicted to hydrocodone and oxy's.........

She has been to rehab 3 or 4 times, but doctors write scripts for them like candy for a beautiful woman.

She is CEO of a large company and no one but close family and friends know anything about her addiction.

The idiot kept spilling the beans on the drive home - bragging about low level connections to the former Gotti clan!!
There's that word again.:waitasec:

That's quite a story, BTW. Glad you were smart enough to nip that one in the bud.

how much do boob jobs cost

how about teeth repairs,

other pastic surgery

that can be expensive too - i think

UH oh - - can of worms just opened by me and i aint eatin em :eek:

My sil has been on pills for years and no one suspected a thing. She acted completely normal on pills. Until the money ran dry and she couldn't support her habit anymore. That's when the stealing and the lies began. Until then she didn't have to account for anything to anyone.

Hi Suzi! But that doesn't authenticate him does it? What am I missing ?
I have no idea if it is him or not..I am just trying to follow along :)

I have been LMAO at your comments! So unlike you. LOL
Usually yer the one that does the explaining to us confused ones! :)

But that's what your lasts posts were about. I understand if you feel like he shouldn't be on TV. But that doesn't make him a fraud, IMO>
I had no idea if he is a fraud or the real thing. I was asking questions to see how he had been authenticated. I am trying to deterrmine if he is actually related to this mess and going on Greta to reveal information that cannot be substantiated or if he is a fake going on the air to reveal information that cannot be substantiated.
If it can be substantiated, why do we need to know it? If it is relevant why would he reveal it on Greta? lol.
Either which way it's not good form IMO.

he sent pictures to identify himself?

okay this is me
No its not - That was that show I just did a couple of weeks ago - they even gave me the outfit to keep!!!!!!! LMAO

I don;t have faith in unverified psychics??!!

I am not opposed to him being who you say . I do find it strange that he would gossip about his family anonymously to Greta at a time like this. If he has important info he should take it to LE and stay off the TV. Just to be a stand up kind of guy.
that's just my opinion.

If he's handling the situation wrongly, it strongly indicates that he is, in fact, related to the Anthonys. No one in this clan has shown themselves as "stand up kind of guys."

I tend to believe that "Rick" really is Cindy's brother, but I won't believe it 100% until Tricia verifies him.

those poker sites let people USE phone cards or some convoluted mess
to pay...
my nephew plays all the time... he doesnt win much but doesnt lose much either..

online poker is boring, if you ask me

real poker is fun :crazy:

I thought it was told that George was the one with the gambling problem.

I'm back for this one post...have to respond. I KNOW what you mean. I lived in that world. There IS a code. They do not hurt kids. I've hung w/ the baddest Bikers...and gone to their kids birthday parties...kids are cherished.

That's my 2 cents. Take it for what you will.

This is true. These are the guys who beat up the child molesters in prison.

maybe she was involved in some type of south african money scam like that lady that shot her husband in the back and then left and has her kids back again..........

WTF was that all about ?????????

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :behindbar

If he's handling the situation wrongly, it strongly indicates that he is, in fact, related to the Anthonys. np one in this clan has shown themselves as "stand up kind of guys."

I tend to believe that "Rick" really is Cindy's brother, but I won't believe it 100% until Tricia verifies him.
Touche!

how about teeth repairs,

other pastic surgery

no *advertiser censored* - c'mon you've seen her

Teeth - now maybe - her's do look a little too perfect.

Not if she just got started within the past year or so. She's just 22 y/o.
The rotten teeth, sores, etc come later.

She looks bulimic to me, also... the bulging eyes, the capped teeth.

I wondered if she had capped teeth. Do you know if she does? It may sound far off, but that could account for a TON of money being spent. My teeth looked okay, but didn't align to form a proper "bite". I didn't want to get braces in my 30's and wanted to get veneers and caps to correct it. I was quoted $45,000 by a cosmetic dentist!!! I said no way and went to another dentist who did the work I needed done to correct my problem for $10,000 and I had to make payments for years to pay it off. Not saying that is what happened here...but it is something that would cost a HUGE sum of money to do.

No its not - That was that show I just did a couple of weeks ago - they even gave me the outfit to keep!!!!!!! LMAO
dang you! I don't look good in that color anyway.

EXCUSE ME>>>>>>>>>>but my agent is NOT going to be happy to have this posted without royalties.

how about teeth repairs,

other pastic surgery

Didn't she take a lot of "mini-vacations" and "business trips"? A weekend trip to Jax Beach could cost 350 bucks. How much for a trip to PR?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back