Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep finding myself drawn back to "FOLLOW THE MONEY"..................and there is now so MUCH MONEY involved in this. The "reward" guy with shady biz, connection to Fusian, and his front of exotic car rentals. Then we got the big time BH and his nephew TP bailbondmsan fronting half a mil. And they (BH and TP) were put in touch with Baez by big NY journalist - who we think we have figured out as Geraldo. WHY why why so many high rollers interested in this case? Just the bail and reward come up to 3/4 of a mil. All of a middle class two bit kinda cute PAR-TAY girl? Why?

Because it's turning into the debacle of the decade?

ok can someone get a head hunter to buy those wedding pics. That pic will be priceless!!! Casey all pregnant and Cindy saying 'no she's not' is the MONEY SHOT!

Anybody got a contact with a tabloid? That might be a possibility. :)

I keep finding myself drawn back to "FOLLOW THE MONEY"..................and there is now so MUCH MONEY involved in this. The "reward" guy with shady biz, connection to Fusian, and his front of exotic car rentals. Then we got the big time BH and his nephew TP bailbondmsan fronting half a mil. And they (BH and TP) were put in touch with Baez by big NY journalist - who we think we have figured out as Geraldo. WHY why why so many high rollers interested in this case? Just the bail and reward come up to 3/4 of a mil. All of a middle class two bit kinda cute PAR-TAY girl? Why?

Fame, ratings.....free advertisement so to speak

I have thought this as well. Very much so - but how does it play into Caylee missing?

The mule point is a very good one. She lost a load and now had a debt and a heap of trouble. Enough that they meaning a drug connenction would take the kid. I would think that they would come after the mule first. Just like the loanshark would. Caylee got put somewhere while mommy was doing her whatever it was she was doing and ended up dead so Casey makes up a story to CYA.
Don't some of these people and I use the term loosly, that run illegals hold children as rasom until they are paid what is owed. Maybe drug runners use that same tactic. I have no real idea how the drug world works. Espically when you get into the big players.

Anyone want's a custom shirt pm me with ur color and saying (it's the least I can do, I feel so helpless)

Because it's turning into the debacle of the decade?
Well I did hear Geraldo refer to it as the "Jon Benet" of the 21st century. But even with Jon Benet they had a body - just never found a who. No - there's something more to all of this. follow the money

Wheres everyone getting the shirt avies:confused:

Someone on here earlier (can't remember who but i'd like to give props) said we could copy hers. I took it a step further and am customizing them with statements and color.

Fame, ratings.....free advertisement so to speak
None of these big rollers really needed the fame or the ratings - especially Geraldo. And I keep hearing book deals, movie rights. - well none of that will materialize until after the fat lady sings - meanwhile the BIG BUCKS just keep getting shelled out. Better hurry up or they are all going to end up LOOSING money on this venture. IMO

Then we got the big time BH and his nephew TP bailbondmsan fronting half a mil. And they (BH and TP) were put in touch with Baez by big NY journalist - who we think we have figured out as Geraldo.

Isn't that who interviewed the BH team today inside their RV and even got a face shot of the elusive TP who didn't want to have his face on TV?

None of these big rollers really needed the fame or the ratings - especially Geraldo. And I keep hearing book deals, movie rights. - well none of that will materialize until after the fat lady sings - meanwhile the BIG BUCKS just keep getting shelled out. Better hurry up or they are all going to end up LOOSING money on this venture. IMO

I can't figure out the bounty hunter angle swag. At first I though baez hired them on the sly.

If he's handling the situation wrongly, it strongly indicates that he is, in fact, related to the Anthonys. No one in this clan has shown themselves as "stand up kind of guys."

I tend to believe that "Rick" really is Cindy's brother, but I won't believe it 100% until Tricia verifies him.
What I don't understand is that we haven't had to verify anyone else we are discussing here. If he were to come here to post...yes...but since he isn't...we are only discussing what was being discussed elsewhere and now on Greta. It really doesn't matter if he is blowing smoke or not...he is only a part of the discussion when it comes to this case and we should be able to discuss anything mentioned on national television, imo.

I happen to believe what he has said is true, but it is only my take on it. Evidently, Greta has her take on it, too...and she seems to agree with me! (Btw~ Greta always checks out the people on her show!)

Someone on here earlier (can't remember who but i'd like to give props) said we could copy hers. I took it a step further and am customizing them with statements and color.
I like what you put on your nice:):blowkiss:

OT - Somebody help me! Who was the first interviewee about the vice-prez candidates, the woman that ran a 1988 campaign? I was telling my sister about her, but can't remember her name. TIA.

Susan Estrich (sp)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back