Greta, 8 6 08, Mark F says timeline 6 16 08 to 6 18 08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I think Casey put Caylee's body in the pool. I think she may have carried her from the house and put her down on the ground before placing her into the pool, thus the cadaver dog hit but no body.

Thanks, I thought I had seen that on GVS or someone reporting the cadaver dogs hitting on the ladder. I was in the process of looking for it. Makes it kinda hard to believe neighborhood kids went swimming in that pool w/o permission.

All I have is this:

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

I'm curious to know if she meant to write "cheer me up lady"...

Thank you for posting this entry.

You are exactly right! Why would Amy need to cheer up Casey at all?

Here's how I think it went down.

Since we suspect that she was already setting up a story on the 17th by visiting the Sawgrass as "Zenaida," then I believe that it happened on the 16th. Maybe the morning of the 17th.

I'm guessing that there was a throw-down between Cindy and Casey on the night of the 15th/morning of the 16th about Casey's lifestyle...Cindy was always having to watch Caylee while Casey partied like a rock star and refused to get a job. Additionally, Casey always asserted herself as Caylee's mother, but took no responsibility for Caylee--her hackles went up anytime Cindy said something about the party environment that she exposed Caylee to, and about Casey doing nothing to help with household bills. But mostly, she wanted Casey to be a responsible parent to her daughter, and to realize that mothers don't go out and party and sleep around when they have children...but Casey laid the guilt trip on Cindy..."You told me when I came to you pregnant that you wanted me to have this baby. But I never intended to give up my social life!" Casey got sick of telling Cindy, "I'm her mother, so you really have no say in how I raise Caylee. If you don't like it, we'll just leave, and you'll never see her again."

Casey and Caylee left.

In anger and because of resentment toward Cindy, Casey retalliated against Cindy the most painful way she could. She killed Casey on the 16th not long after a verbal spat with her mother...and then she set in motion actions covering the murder with the babysitter story.

She visited the Sawgrass as "Zaneida," to set up the babysitter story. A week later, though, she still had Caylee's body in the trunk. She went home on the 22nd or 23rd to bury the baby in the back yard. She backed into the garage, then went next door to borrow the shovel. She unloaded Caylee from the trunk, and carried her and the shovel to the back yard. She set Caylee on the ground. Then she started digging. She realized that the ground was too hard for her to dig deep enough to conceal the body, so she put the body back in the trunk, and then she used the shovel to break into the shed. She took the gas to either burn the body or to burn evidence (clothing, stuff in the trunk that the body had leaked decomp fluids onto, possibly her clothes). She left the home and disposed of the body. More than likely, she buried it somewhere.

After Cindy retrieved Casey and brought her home on July 15th, after LE left, at some point she told George and Cindy what she did. They engaged in her story about Zanny and hid evidence in the car before LE took it on the evening of the 16th. And they've been lying and obsfucating ever since...to protect Casey. It is very possible that Lee knows, too. If you read the exchanges on myspace between Casey and Lee, it's evident that theirs is an oddly close relationship. Big brother would protect little sister, even though he's disgusted at what she did.

A couple of nights ago, Cindy told Rozzie Franco, "I'm not going to lose another one." They know Caylee is dead, and they don't want to lose Casey--either to prison or to Ol' Sparky (or the needle, if that's what Florida's using these days).

That's my theory, anyway.

I'm just popping in for a few minutes, but I doubt Casey had Caylee in the trunk of a car in the Florida heat for a week! Maybe she stashed the body somewhere, but after a week in the heat a body would be in very poor condition.......I can't see CAsey being able to move it.

The other points you make seem very possible, maybe even probable, to me; I cannot wait to hear if someone at the apartment complex will verify that Casey came in posing as Zanny.

HI Liz. I think they have corrected some dates, which to me is perfectly logical. They also came clean about Casey taking the gas cans and I think that is also reasonable.
I think they spoke out without really thinking things through and are paying for that. But I don't see them as lying or doing anything sinister.

I agree. LE seems to agree as well since they have gone out of their way to say multiple times how cooperative they have been,

I agree. LE seems to agree as well since they have gone out of their way to say multiple times how cooperative they have been,

I also agree with this - I think Grandma Cindy was so upset, LE had them up until 5:30 am the day she report Caylee missing, I bet she was super tired and it was probably surreal to her. I don't believe Cindy knew how critical it was for her to be exact at that time. And let's face it, 31 days is a long time. I cannot remember what I was doing on each day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth