Greta - August 19, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MD Mommy: Padilla had a good show. Greta was unusually abrupt with him and Padilla was back stepping. I still can't forget the way he said Zenaida Zepatta Zenooda Fennoooda Gonzales...LOL

LOL I wish I would have heard that..darn it.

Baez told Casey not to talk that's why she is not talking . . .

I agree - as sad as it is to say. I pray for this little girl throughout the day each day. Just seeing that video of her playing on tv (the one from Father's Day) just breaks my heart. She is so very precious.

I can't understand how the family thinks Casey will be any better off at home than in jail. At least in jail, she has security. She may have more comforts at home, but I don't think she deserves that at this point. I hope the fact that her room has so many of Caylee's things in it will make her break.

Jose on Greta (via phone) right now....

Yeah, he's getting grilled by Greta too...

Jose Baez.................praising LP, thinks he's sincere, doesn't understand the hoopla. He met with Casey tonight and they feel that Caylee is being lost in this (is he reading here?). He and Casey want to remind people "we still have a missing child."

Greta is questioning Casey's sincerity. JB says Casey is following his instructions.

Lawyers always tell their client "Don't talk!" -- no DUH!

BAEZ: "Greta, I will be sincerely honest about one thing...."

Coming up......a man who may have found evidence.

Greta is on her game tonight, told atty he is giving her the advice he is to shut up because he believes she is in BIG TROUBLE

Casey didn't retain Baez until after her arrest, so why did she not tell anybody anything about Caylee for days & days & days

Jose Baez.................praising LP, thinks he's sincere, doesn't understand the hoopla. He met with Casey tonight and they feel that Caylee is being lost in this (is he reading here?). He and Casey want to remind people "we still have a missing child."

Greta is questioning Casey's sincerity. JB says Casey is following his instructions.

casey thinks that caylee is being lost in this .... ohhhhhhhhh my god

UH NO

SHE IS MISSING YOU $#&*^$&#*%$#^$&$%#&*%$*(&#(^$#(*$^(*#^$*() JERK

I'm so disappointed.... Great's coverage tonight really seems like Casey will be released tomorrow :mad: I truly hope that LE comes through with new charges. My only hope thus far is that everyone keeps reporting that she will be released tomorrow morning and according to the jail they only release inmates between 1-3pm.

Crossing my fingers and toes that Casey stays behind bars... :behindbar
Don't worry. I am sticking by the prediction that I originally made and that's that she ain't going anywhere yet.

She has a right to be bailed out. That's her constitutional right.

In this case though, I think she is better off where she is.

You know, as a newbie, I am really thankful for all the law professionals on this forum to teach us doublespeak. And when he said, "Greta, I'll be sincerely honest on one thing..." and then was cut off, I think that spoke volumes! VOLUMES! And I understand he has to protect his client but.....I get the insideness of it all now that I never got before.

Baez also mentioned that Casey had a chance to watch a little TV coverage tonight... wonder what she watched???

Casey didn't retain Baez until after her arrest, so why did she not tell anybody anything about Caylee for days & days & days

She has had 33 more days to figure that out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska
Back