Greta - August 19, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Baez told her not to talk.
I bet he also told her that when she did speak, she should begin with:
"Once upon a time......"
After all, thats how all fairy tales begin.

Did Baez just say that Casey is upset because no one is searching for Caylee???????? Can you believe the nerve?????? She gives no help in finding her daughter and she is upset because no one is searching? WTF???????????

:mad:that is the 2008 Mother of the Year speaking

um i think that was a 5 gallon can they just showed.

LE Did NOT retrieve the gas can that Joseph Jordan found... I guess they were not interested because they found both missing cans in her trunk..

well what did JJ say...come on peeps help a sista out!

OCSO has made that area off limits now. That is very interesting.

I thought the clothes and backpack were determined to not be related to this case (but that might just be Internet rumor). :confused:

LE Did NOT retrieve the gas can that Joseph Jordan found... I guess they were not interested because they found both missing cans in her trunk..

But couldn't she have gotten one from somewhere else..can't believe they didn't take it...

I'll tell you what..no amount of spin is going to make me forget the picture of her in that blue dress partying at Fusion and with the photo date stamped June 20th. That will be burned in my mind for a long, long time.

He says someone ran off with Caylee..........they'll bring her back and collect the reward?

Well, AFTER they get their hair warshed and nails painted, cause apparently that's what it takes to make these fugitive womerns come around to the right side of the law:rolleyes: Where was this logic when Darlie needed those roots bleached? :waitasec:

Wow................this is interesting! He's showing the white flags/markers showing where the underwear and clothing were found. The gas cans are still there.

Are the tests back? Justin Wells says the tests are usually back in a few weeks, but LE won't tell then (reporters) if they have it back.

Sounds like LE is playing their cards close to the chest.

Girls Gone Wild up after Casey Anthony -- now that IS Justice

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back