Greta - August 19, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ted Williams................he doesn't think Casey will get bonded out.

Gloria Allread.............whole thing so bizarre........doesn't think Baez would buy having someone having access to Casey.

Bernie Crimm.............he's skeptical too. He says it's a mess, thinking that she'd talk to a guy in a 10-gallon hat.

Michael Cardoza............he thinks Casey will bond out but they aren't going to allow LP to talk to Casey.

Ted says we're being conned by LP.

Ted Williams................he doesn't think Casey will get bonded out.

Gloria Allread.............whole thing so bizarre........doesn't think Baez would buy having someone having access to Casey.

Bernie Crimm.............he's skeptical too. He says it's a mess, thinking that she'd talk to a guy in a 10-gallon hat.

Michael Cardoza............he thinks Casey will bond out but they aren't going to allow LP to talk to Casey.

Ted says we're being conned by LP.

Awesome . . .

I heard the same thing. So much conflicting information on this case. It is driving me nuts!!! :confused:

I read elsewhere on another site where Joe, Wyatt and several other searchers post that they believed that Saturday's find was ruled out (the size 5 jeans, etc.), but that they (Joe, Derrick and Wyatt, I believe,) were more hopeful about the items found this past Sunday, which included the gas cans and the camera.

But I thought they knew where Caylee was and Casey just needed to be out to tell someone?

And what about Caylee being in danger if LE is involved? If I see her am I not suppose to say anything like her mother, or call the police, which would make me responsible for any harm that comes to her?

I am so confused. They should really pick one story and stick with it for at least two interviews.

I think Beaz is talking spoof to try to "humanize" Casey in the publics eye before LE slaps her with Murder charges! :boohoo:

But I thought they knew where Caylee was and Casey just needed to be out to tell someone?

And what about Caylee being in danger if LE is involved? If I see her am I not suppose to say anything like her mother, or call the police, which would make me responsible for any harm that comes to her?

I am so confused. They should really pick one story and stick with it for at least two interviews.

LOL Redhead..I was talking about Joe, on Gretas show, being a sweetheart. LOL I need to be more clear in these posts.

Bernie: There is no focus on Caylee & Greta is inviting LE to come on & talk

I know where one pic of her with a back pack is...let me see if I can get it...hold on.

Did you all catch what Ted just said........others were talking over him, but he said, "they probably got the house bugged too."

I think Ted has it right......IF Casey is bonded out, there will be LE listening to the conversations................

Wasn't there another crime in that park very near the time Caylee dissappeared? It could be cordoned off for any number of reasons.
I was reading up on the crime rate in Orlando and it is number 11 in rating for the highest crime rate in the US. In the blog I was on one woman said she has lived in lots of different towns and countries and that Orlando is the only one where she carried pepper spray with her all the time.

I would think there would be a lot of crime activity in that park.

I have never been to Orlando however so maybe someone from Florida could verify if that's the truth.

I just caught the end of Greta on satellite (channel 360) ... don't know who the silver haired man was that was talking about Casey's temper (according to Cindy she had a temper) ... wondered what her temper was like before Caylee disappeared and after.

I saw a picture of Caylee wearing a red backpack on another forum and can find the link but you have to be a member to read that forum. If the link is from a news article, I'll post it here if you want it.

But couldn't she have gotten one from somewhere else..can't believe they didn't take it...

If Casey stole gas from her parents, she could have also stolen gas from other people too.

Did you all catch what Ted just said........others were talking over him, but he said, "they probably got the house bugged too."

I think Ted has it right......IF Casey is bonded out, there will be LE listening to the conversations................

I wouldn't be surprised that their house and phones have been bugged for quite sometime. They need to know everything they can in this case, and they aren't getting straight info any other way.

I was reading up on the crime rate in Orlando and it is number 11 in rating for the highest crime rate in the US. In the blog I was on one woman said she has lived in lots of different towns and countries and that Orlando is the only one where she carried pepper spray with her all the time.

I would think there would be a lot of crime activity in that park.

I have never been to Orlando however so maybe someone from Florida could verify if that's the truth.

I can't really speak on Orlando's crime rate, but I took my son to Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando this summer and someone DID steal my souvenier cup at one of the rides in Disney... :waitasec:

agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska
Back