Greta - August 19, 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they have to have permission from the court but yes it is legal at that point, is it admissible, depends on how good your attorney is

Those are tapes I think many of us wish would be released.

It may be years before we can see this in court.

Dang right she is following his instruction. He's telling her just how to be politically correct. Too bad you can/see read right through her.

During the first 31 days Caylee was missing, she wasn't worried about reminding anyone that "we still have a missing child". It was all about her! IF, and that's a mighty big IF, Caylee was kidnapped, Casey let very valuable time slip away by not doing anything during the first month. Oh let us not forget, her "investigation" that was underway at Fusian. I'm sorry, I almost forgot. <insert sarcasm and eyeroll>

What I can't get past is she still didn't report Caylee missing - her mother (Cindy) did - and now she wants to remind us that Caylee is missing. GMAB! If she would have done what she needed to do in the beginning, then she may not be where she is today. She has no one to blame but herself at this point. I may be wrong, but they would have to prove it to me for me to believe otherwise. JMHO of course!

Right, if she really was scared of LE getting involved, why did she not explain the dangerous situation to Cindy to stop her from calling 911?

(Maybe we will hear Cindy "recalling" this exact conversation suddenly soon or if this goes to court).

that link goes to the who's caylee's bio dad thread

I may be wrong.. but Baez made it sound like they watched some of the media coverage possibly together? Afterwards he said that casey was upset because the media is not showing Caylee's picture enough.. they are not "searching" for her..

You know, then she must be upset with her family, too, 'cause way back at the beginning of this, Cindy said she was going to "walk every inch of the earth" to find Caylee. I'm not sure continually walking up to cameras, and walking hand-in-hand with George qualifies as the entire face of the earth.

Wow................this is interesting! He's showing the white flags/markers showing where the underwear and clothing were found. The gas cans are still there.

Are the tests back? Justin Wells says the tests are usually back in a few weeks, but LE won't tell then (reporters) if they have it back.

Sounds like LE is playing their cards close to the chest.

I thought they were insinuating the cans were planted by pranksters. Did anyone else catch that?

:banghead::banghead::banghead: This is going to be me soon if something doesn't break in this case soon! I am going to lose my job at work from going online to find out what is going on.

I think we're all going to need some sort of group therapy with this case! :)

I'm a little behind on the thread cause I was watching Greta...but, being in Florida myself, I can suggest that what she saw on TV was the current location of Fay. Maybe the BH left her in today in fear that the storm would blow her away when she got out!

I've been thinking the same thing. Why would they let her out during a big storm? :crazy:

when she IS NOT bonded out - they will try and gather more sympathy for her

"those rotten police wont let our girl out"

BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

cry me a river

no clubbing for you...........:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

If I were Casey's parents, I'd be relieved if she's not bonded out. :)

Well it was a PM sent to me... so it's not really "someone elses". I just found it strange and was just wondering if anyone else had received it. I don't understand what she "needs" help with??

If you think it's suspect report it to the moderators. No we are not allowed to post im's.

I think Beaz is talking spoof to try to "humanize" Casey in the publics eye before LE slaps her with Murder charges! :boohoo:

Or before her first, what did she call it, cameo.
Surely she will be interviewed. Holy moly. Will this be where she pleads with the people in her head that she has projected onto the national consciousness, to bring Caylee back?
Really, I am afraid this is going to happen. Cindy will be holding her hand, or putting her arm around her as she cries.
Can't anyone stop this madness?

OCSO has made that area off limits now. That is very interesting.
Yeah, and one second after he said that, there was the camera crew walking to the site and crunching those leaves underfoot...

Yeah, and one second after he said that, there was the camera crew walking to the site and crunching those leaves underfoot...

True.. They sure did.

This case makes me angry.. Hear me ROAR! lol
noj2vq.gif

What about tomfoolery, do we have to report that? How about shenanigans?

I may be wrong.. but Baez made it sound like they watched some of the media coverage possibly together? Afterwards he said that casey was upset because the media is not showing Caylee's picture enough.. they are not "searching" for her..

This isn't directed at you...just general venting. What has she done...? She didn't even tell anyone until she had no choice. Then, lies. Next, not speaking.:rolleyes:

Again, general venting. Hmmm...doesn't she think it's dangerous? What if the nanny (or whomever) finds out? I thought this all had to be hush-hush?:rolleyes:

This isn't directed at you...just general venting. What has she done...? She didn't even tell anyone until she had no choice. Then, lies. Next, not speaking.:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408
Back