Greta - August 19, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:banghead::banghead::banghead: This is going to be me soon if something doesn't break in this case soon! I am going to lose my job at work from going online to find out what is going on.

when she IS NOT bonded out - they will try and gather more sympathy for her

"those rotten police wont let our girl out"

BOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

cry me a river

no clubbing for you...........:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'll tell you what..no amount of spin is going to make me forget the picture of her in that blue dress partying at Fusion and with the photo date stamped June 20th. That will be burned in my mind for a long, long time.

Along with the hoochie mama boots

Did you all catch what Ted just said........others were talking over him, but he said, "they probably got the house bugged too."

I think Ted has it right......IF Casey is bonded out, there will be LE listening to the conversations................

LOL. Funny Leila I was thinking the same thing when I saw the detectives there. Probably not at all related but it did cross my mind. Also interesting that they showed up there without warning. Kind-of like catching the family off guard????

I wouldn't be surprised that their house and phones have been bugged for quite sometime. They need to know everything they can in this case, and they aren't getting straight info any other way.

Forgive my ignorance, it might have been asked previously, but is that legal in FL? And would it be admissable in court.

Oh, I hope the answer to both those questions is, "YES!"

Girls Gone Wild just after Casey Anthony . . . nice!!!

Baez also mentioned that Casey had a chance to watch a little TV coverage tonight... wonder what she watched???

I'm a little behind on the thread cause I was watching Greta...but, being in Florida myself, I can suggest that what she saw on TV was the current location of Fay. Maybe the BH left her in today in fear that the storm would blow her away when she got out!

:banghead::banghead::banghead: This is going to be me soon if something doesn't break in this case soon! I am going to lose my job at work from going online to find out what is going on.

notice my name? I want to call in sick tomorrow my husband says if I do he is calling the looney bin

I read elsewhere on another site where Joe, Wyatt and several other searchers post that they believed that Saturday's find was ruled out (the size 5 jeans, etc.), but that they (Joe, Derrick and Wyatt, I believe,) were more hopeful about the items found this past Sunday, which included the gas cans and the camera.

That camera has me curious.........that could identify the owner.

Forgive my ignorance, it might have been asked previously, but is that legal in FL? And would it be admissable in court.

Yep, we talked about it last night. Happens quite often in Florida, Chicago, NYC, Arizona, etc . . . and don't forget the Satelites!!!

Big Brother is watching

notice my name? I want to call in sick tomorrow my husband says if I do he is calling the looney bin

Haha! I see that. I got so far behind today trying to find out what was going on that if my boss looks at my desk in the morning I am gonna be in deep doodoo!

I was reading up on the crime rate in Orlando and it is number 11 in rating for the highest crime rate in the US. In the blog I was on one woman said she has lived in lots of different towns and countries and that Orlando is the only one where she carried pepper spray with her all the time.

I would think there would be a lot of crime activity in that park.

I have never been to Orlando however so maybe someone from Florida could verify if that's the truth.

Yes, that is very true. Most people think Disney and fun when they think of Orlando however it can be pretty dangerous. I'm about a mile from the Anthony's. I live near the park (blanchard park), there has been atleast one murder there and several attacks. There is also a lot of home invasions etc. Even the Sheriff stated every woman in E. Orlando should carry pepper spray. You wouldn't know it either, I live in a nice neighborhood (and so don't the Anthony's).

I'm a little behind on the thread cause I was watching Greta...but, being in Florida myself, I can suggest that what she saw on TV was the current location of Fay. Maybe the BH left her in today in fear that the storm would blow her away when she got out!

I may be wrong.. but Baez made it sound like they watched some of the media coverage possibly together? Afterwards he said that casey was upset because the media is not showing Caylee's picture enough.. they are not "searching" for her..

Thank you MD Mommy.. I appreciate it! BTW "MD" are you from Maryland? If so, we're neighbors... I'm in DC

Yeppers I am. I love DC. Okay I'm going to pm you a link..scroll down and in this collage you will see a pic of Caylee with the back pack on.

That camera has me curious.........that could identify the owner.

To me, that does seem to be of more interest than the gas cans. I think it was a disposable camera though, so not sure how its held up under the elements.

they have to have permission from the court but yes it is legal at that point, is it admissable, depends on how good your attorney is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back